Author Topic: SexyStar  (Read 1190319 times)

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
Re: SexyStar
« Reply #2910 on: August 20, 2014, 03:19:23 pm »
Taking pics is not fun. But I tried to get a bit of my Star self back. I miss my big tittties tremendously. I'll hopefully have update this week from surgeon. Hopefully my piccline comes out. I hate that thing.

Also thx to whoever bought the dress from my wish list! Can't wait to wear it! I appreciate the support when I'm down.
Xo
Star
Oh, how GORGEOUS you are!

Extremely attractive and sexy - EVERY small BIT of you. I just love how dark hair is making you even more mysterious, exciting and captivating. They are also a cool contrast to your seductive pumped up lips (I noticed I subconsciously kiss back when I see the pics, seriously!).
Well, don't even get me started on THOSE EYES! It's hard to concentrate on other things looking at your beautiful face  :)

<3

Pinkcheetah32

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 214
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #2911 on: August 21, 2014, 05:25:57 pm »
Taking pics is not fun. But I tried to get a bit of my Star self back. I miss my big tittties tremendously. I'll hopefully have update this week from surgeon. Hopefully my piccline comes out. I hate that thing.

Also thx to whoever bought the dress from my wish list! Can't wait to wear it! I appreciate the support when I'm down.
Xo
Star
Looking gorgeous! :-) Hang in there, hopefully you will get some good news this week. Hugs.
Pre op 34B. Now 32F (900cc's), looking to get a redo to go larger again.
Lip surgery as well. :-)

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2123
  • -Receive: 6267
« Reply #2912 on: September 03, 2014, 10:03:33 am »
I'm getting my mojo back! Wait for it, wait for itttt!
I thank Amy A and Candy M for continued support! Love those girls!

Bamski!!

Xxx
Star
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:15:28 am by SexyStar »

Pinkcheetah32

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 214
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #2913 on: September 03, 2014, 02:28:58 pm »
Awesome! So glad glad to hear that!! :-)
Pre op 34B. Now 32F (900cc's), looking to get a redo to go larger again.
Lip surgery as well. :-)

Implants-lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 425
  • -Receive: 454
« Reply #2914 on: September 03, 2014, 04:28:28 pm »
I wish you all the best  ;D
What kind of Bees makes Milk ?     Boobies!

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2915 on: September 03, 2014, 05:30:02 pm »
I wish you all the best  ;D

Thanks. This illness/setback sucked. I still have a lot going on both mentally and physically. My ENTIRE life has changed. I have new focuses and goals. When I feel more like sharing I'll let you guys on on my going forward plans. Just thought you needed an update. Could be a while before I post again :)
Xo
Star

PinkMink

« Reply #2916 on: September 03, 2014, 05:49:21 pm »
I'll miss you!

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #2917 on: September 03, 2014, 08:27:07 pm »
We'll be here when you feel in a more post-y mood and kicking butt like always :)

Bigger Better Rounder Faker 8)

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #2918 on: September 21, 2014, 11:00:34 pm »
Hey SexyFace!! I am very happy that things are going well for you. You have endured so much and I have nothing but respect for you. Keep your head up SS, you got our full support! You are truly a Star. Oh yeah and keep enamoring us with your amazing beauty, and those nice big fake boobies of yours too  ;) ;)

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9947
  • -Receive: 793
« Reply #2919 on: September 22, 2014, 11:43:28 am »
Hope you are getting better everyday lovey. We love ya.

subcom117

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #2920 on: September 24, 2014, 06:14:23 am »
Thanks, Darling.
I'm glad to hear you are recovering and still have a plan to reach your goals.  Thanks for sharing your progress.  You know we love you and are concerned about your health.  I want to see you big and beautiful, just like you want.
Take care.

Thanks. This illness/setback sucked. I still have a lot going on both mentally and physically. My ENTIRE life has changed. I have new focuses and goals. When I feel more like sharing I'll let you guys on on my going forward plans. Just thought you needed an update. Could be a while before I post again :)
Xo
Star

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2921 on: September 24, 2014, 08:40:24 am »
Thank you for the well wishes. I'm fine. I am kicking ass on this infection. Fuck you MRSA. While I will still carry it, I'm not "infected". I'm healing very well.
Rebuild will be at MY pace. I love huge tits but am so tired of the bigger bigger bigger that I hear every day. Most people never get to experience anything close to what I've had. Or the calibre of girl I am.
I'm FORTUNATE to be able to have implants AT ALL. Extra fortunate to be able to rebuild what I had. I have always stressed importance of being a total package, and now it's even more important. A concept that when I read most posts here, sadly seems lost. I can tell you when things go wrong you can't just pretend it didn't happen. Surgery carries consequence. And sorry bigger isn't  always better.
I have new perspective. New goals. I am enlightened.
Not to mention I really liked my last size and shape @2000cc so if that's where I end, I'm still very pleased. I'm happy to be alive. I love plastic perfection, but I also love originality. I just want to be the best me I can be, and that doesn't have to be the biggest.
Thank you for those that have supported me continuously and faithfully. I'm appreciate all my friends and fans. At the end of the day, I'm only a girl with dreams. It's not been easy for me, but I've always been honest with who I am.
I'll update more when I can
Xoxo
Star

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:49:14 am by SexyStar »

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9947
  • -Receive: 793
« Reply #2922 on: September 24, 2014, 12:54:55 pm »
Thank you for the well wishes. I'm fine. I am kicking ass on this infection. Fuck you MRSA. While I will still carry it, I'm not "infected". I'm healing very well.
Rebuild will be at MY pace. I love huge tits but am so tired of the bigger bigger bigger that I hear every day. Most people never get to experience anything close to what I've had. Or the calibre of girl I am.
I'm FORTUNATE to be able to have implants AT ALL. Extra fortunate to be able to rebuild what I had. I have always stressed importance of being a total package, and now it's even more important. A concept that when I read most posts here, sadly seems lost. I can tell you when things go wrong you can't just pretend it didn't happen. Surgery carries consequence. And sorry bigger isn't  always better.
Not to mention I really liked my last size and shape @2000cc so if that's where I end, I'm still very pleased. I'm happy to be alive. I love plastic perfection, but I also love originality. I just want to be the best me I can be, and that doesn't have to be the biggest.
Thank you for those that have supported me continuously and faithfully. I'm appreciate all my friends and fans. At the end of the day, I'm only a girl with dreams. It's not been easy for me, but I've always been honest with who I am.
Xoxo
Star

awesome,  I understand and agree with all you said here. And that is not just kissing ass.

Mrderpface

« Reply #2923 on: September 24, 2014, 02:44:44 pm »
We all got dreaming about you being these huge sizes and people can't help but dream, it happens, however, we're all here to give you support and I hope your recovery continues in the positive way it has started, I also hope that you reach your new, adjusted goal with no complications

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #2924 on: September 24, 2014, 04:31:24 pm »
Xoxo
Star

You’ve PERFECT.

Tags: expanders