Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Chelsea Charms  (Read 536316 times)

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 53
Re: Chelsea Charms
« Reply #810 on: February 12, 2021, 02:50:34 pm »
I'm not going to lie. I'm not taking this well. I have to block it out of my head to keep myself from losing my mind. I'm devastated. By everything. I'm devastated that her implants took such a toll on her body. She said she had no back pain. I assumed the exercises she did was enough to condition her body. I'm devastated she hated her look so much. I have to block her out of my mind to find other women attractive, because I was leaps and bounds more attracted to her than any other woman in existence. She was the girl next door who's boobs constantly grew. She was my ultimate fantasy. I'm devastated she's changing her look so much. I feel like its as if the Sistine Chapel or Mona Lisa was lost from humanity, forever.   

Had sex with Chelsea 6 or 7 times. First time we met was 1 hour dance. After that when she came to town she gave me a heads up and asked if I would be interested in full service. She charged me same price as the dance, she did not give oral. It was amazing. Was a little pissed when we did missionary, her boobs literally were smothering her. Prefers doggie or being on top.

This bothers me so much, I seriously think I will need to see a therapist. I can verify that there's another user in this thread who's also had sex with her. I can verify the same thing from a user at the BEA forum. Why? Why was I not good enough to have sex with? I saw her 4-5 times. I was polite. Courteous. I brought her gifts. She straight up told me she's not a full service provider. I didn't even force the issue on her. Its like someone told me I will never get the one thing I've ever wanted the most. She never even seemed like she enjoyed our time together. She was mostly cold and professional at every meeting. I literally worshiped her for a decade. Imagine if God told you he doesn't want you to get into heaven. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. At this point, I feel like I will need to have any memory of her erased before I can move on. Don't meet your heroes.

Dude, how do you even know if it’s true? Anyone on the internet can claim anything. I wouldn’t be bothered, for all we know, none of her clients have ever had sex with Chelsea. Unless there’s leaked pics, I doubt it’s true that she’s provided full service.
Um no

sublime4ever85

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #811 on: February 28, 2021, 05:18:31 am »
I’ve been looking for one picture for a very long time with no luck. It’s Chelsea and Crystal Gunns standing together in a doorway, most likely during the filming of their too hot to handle video.

If anyone has it by chance and can share it, I would be very much appreciative.

Tom625

• Thank You
  • -Given: 442
  • -Receive: 93
« Reply #812 on: February 28, 2021, 12:07:31 pm »
Hi.

I found the picture, but how do I insert it?

//Tom.

Tom625

• Thank You
  • -Given: 442
  • -Receive: 93
« Reply #813 on: March 01, 2021, 09:02:16 pm »

I_Love_Silicone

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 127
  • -Receive: 676
« Reply #814 on: March 01, 2021, 09:21:04 pm »
I do not believe she ever provided full service to anyone.

Back in the day I assumed it was marketing to convince people who were on the fence about “just a dance” to give it a go and see if they could get something more.

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1112
  • -Receive: 79
« Reply #815 on: March 02, 2021, 12:53:17 am »
i have been a huge chelsea fan since day one, have meet her a few times, my picture of her alone private was she was not a crazy giant boob lover at all.. i dont know how to deskribe it.. everything wasent like i thougt private...but always regulary new photos or newsletters or a video or discussions or a new  happenings on internett so her careere was rolling on.  after her retierment my picture of her was corect

texman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #816 on: March 02, 2021, 06:26:09 am »
i have been a huge chelsea fan since day one, have meet her a few times, my picture of her alone private was she was not a crazy giant boob lover at all.. i dont know how to deskribe it.. everything wasent like i thougt private...but always regulary new photos or newsletters or a video or discussions or a new  happenings on internett so her careere was rolling on.  after her retierment my picture of her was corect

Run that by me again, your view was that she never loved having big boobs but managed to keep her true feelings to herself for so long?

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1112
« Reply #817 on: March 02, 2021, 12:23:05 pm »
Yes sir, maybe not first time i meet her early 2004 or 5 but later meetings ,especially  2018 last time i meet her i had that feeling

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1124
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #818 on: March 07, 2021, 02:07:04 am »
I feel for those who cared about her so much more than I.  I'm only checking in out of curiosity if a pic of her explanted pops up.  Personally I believe if it weren't for covid, she's still be active.

19wheels

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 62
« Reply #819 on: March 09, 2021, 05:15:49 am »
I do not believe she ever provided full service to anyone.

Back in the day I assumed it was marketing to convince people who were on the fence about “just a dance” to give it a go and see if they could get something more.

As a regular, I can tell you that she did.

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #820 on: March 09, 2021, 04:55:13 pm »
I feel for those who cared about her so much more than I.  I'm only checking in out of curiosity if a pic of her explanted pops up.  Personally I believe if it weren't for covid, she's still be active.
I'm in the same boat as you, interest-wise, but I think you have the thread of a good "most logical answer" which is that maybe with covid, not being able to safely do sessions, she started to form a different point of view regarding her size.  I can see that snowballing pretty quickly to feeling as though one has "always" felt negatively.  That makes a ton of sense. 

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #821 on: March 09, 2021, 08:40:31 pm »
Yes

ScottyD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
« Reply #822 on: April 06, 2021, 07:36:19 pm »
Despite Chelsea’s apparent hatred of her massive boobs, and yet still taking Payments off fans while actively laughing at the way she looked with the silly string, and basically saying how much she hated it etc, it would be interesting to see what she looks like now. Anyone on her patreon/only fans seen any pics or is it just her talking over her old videos and ‘old’ unreleased content. Surely she’s released a ‘new’ topless??

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #823 on: April 06, 2021, 09:15:25 pm »
Despite Chelsea’s apparent hatred of her massive boobs, and yet still taking Payments off fans while actively laughing at the way she looked with the silly string, and basically saying how much she hated it etc, it would be interesting to see what she looks like now. Anyone on her patreon/only fans seen any pics or is it just her talking over her old videos and ‘old’ unreleased content. Surely she’s released a ‘new’ topless??

I put you in situation;  Chelsea Charms OF website follows the same vein as their website (chelseacharms.com, is anyone really going to pay for a membership that hasn't updated since 2020?) With an incredible lack of updates.  I can understand that before she retired she was busier traveling from state to state and country to country with her private dances and didn't have time to update, but today 2021 (one year after her retirement) I don't think I don't have a minimum  of dedication for OF web and fans.  In short ..... if you are a member of OF per month you can take 12 recycled photos of old photographic sets, she publishes 3 photos every Wednesday (I think that with the fingers of 1 hand you can count the unpublished photos of her from 2020 to  2021) and then 1 new recycled video, evidently adding comments and teasing about it.  right now she is reselling changing chelsea in 4 parts with comments.  she basically she is lengthening something that died the day she rejoiced

TheFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 250
  • -Receive: 241
« Reply #824 on: April 08, 2021, 05:11:34 am »
I havent followed the whole drama or discussion, but this video is refreshing https://spankbang.com/4z91y/video/cc+last+biggest she seems to be in such a better headspace.
These past years, maybe even the past decade, she looked so sad, so bad, every time, and she sees and describes this now just like I felt it : she was awkward, ugly, bloated, insecure and forcing herself. Maybe insulting her boobs and her fans etc wasnt the best move, but it seems it was the healthy move for her. I'm glad she got, finally, a healthy dose of critical distance.

Tags: