Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: GF wants implants - some advice if possible :)  (Read 1131 times)

raptor420

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 3
GF wants implants - some advice if possible :)
« on: July 07, 2020, 06:09:51 pm »
Ok so my gf has decided that she wants to get implants. It was actually entirely her idea without any pushing from me, which I'm cautious not to do as I don't want her to feel inadequate in any way, especially if she changes her mind in the end.

In terms of the actual implant - we were thinking as she's fairly petite - 160cm tall and around 50kg she wouldn't want anything too insane - but currently looking at high profile round implants. She was looking at around 300cc but that number was basically plucked out of the air! Is this something that could work for her frame?

I understand the other options around over or under the muscle would generally be discussed with a surgeon as there are pro's and cons to both? She's very into fitness if this would make a difference - but doesn't really train chest :)

Lastly - in terms of actual surgeons - does anyone have any either UK or European recommendations?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

raptor420

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 3
Re: GF wants implants - some advice if possible :)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 02:54:24 pm »
mini bump :)

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 163
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 03:23:32 am »
Wow man. You are in my dream situation. Does she know that you like implants? How much have you opened up to her about your appreciation for enhanced boobs?
She might really want your feedback. Who knows, you might even know more about breast implants than her. She might appreciate hearing your perspective on what makes for good vs. great boob jobs. There's so much talk of boobie greed, maybe she needs to hear that. Maybe 300cc's won't be enough.

Anyways - congrats man. I hope this all comes true for you.

Say, what cup size is she now?
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 248
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 09:41:43 am »
I’d be cautious about such small implant size.
Women get way too hung up on CCs.

Take pictures of what she wants to look like and let the surgeon pick the implant size to get that look.

So many women go in saying I want 300cc and no more and then when the op is over they are  disappointed, and then in 12 months they will be talking about going up a size.

If the surgeon says you need 500cc to get that look, go with it unless he says there is medical reason she can’t.

Also pick your surgeon well.

Most are good at what they do but most are very conservative.

Don’t cut corners on this. This is one area where you get what you pay for.

Many of the guys here have partners who would recommend surgeons.

Hope it goes well for her and your both happy with the result.
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

Tags: