Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Advice required on gf getting implants  (Read 473 times)

doncriossant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 43
Advice required on gf getting implants
« on: May 18, 2020, 12:01:06 pm »
Hello.  Like all here I rather like well executed breast implants.  My gf (who is great and I adore) is petite in every aspect.  A few months ago, she mentioned boobs in a random conversation.  I suggested indirectly that I do like fake boobs, and ever since I think she has felt inadequate.  She was away abroad for a few weeks and in the middle of another conversation she said via text she said on basis I like big boobs she would have implants if I paid.  At the time I told her not to be silly, as I didn't know how to react.  Similarly, she has put on a bit of weight over last couple of months due to lockdown/house arrest, and also suggested she would have lipo as she wants to have flat stomach to please me (she doesn't need it and I wouldn't be bothered if she did, she is tiny, but the implication is there she would have surgery to please me).  Now part of me would love her to have fake boobs, not because hers are inadequate, just because it's hot that a woman would do that to please her man.  Any idea how I can go about persuading her?  Our relationship is solid and we are very good friends.

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 193
Re: Advice required on gf getting implants
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 02:31:33 pm »
Do you need to persuade her?
She has already indicated she wants a boob job and some lipo.
You need to be sure she is doing it for herself too and not just you.
Some women just to want to please their partners, and pleasing them makes them happy.
Maybe - sit down with her and have a good talk and try and figure out what her driver is, if she feels inadequate and wants to have surgery to please you then you need to address this first.
If she wants it for herself then that a different matter.
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 234
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 02:46:01 am »
I agree with Wabill. You need to spin this story and let her know that she is doing it for herself and not for you. Tell her things like "if you had bigger boobs you would be more confident and less self-conscious about the way you look" or "every girl that has gotten it done has had nothing but good things to say". Lots of girls post videos on Youtube about their breast augmentation experience, show her some of these videos. Of course, you will want to watch these videos ahead of time to make sure that the girls in the videos don't say anything bad. Most of the time these girls just talk about how painful the recovery process was, but that could be enough to deter many girls from getting a BA.

Here is a good example of what kinds of videos you want to show her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAkZKBbJyF4

Show her videos where the girls have nothing but good things to say about their experience.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:14:06 am by smoothie4564 »

doncriossant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 10:22:33 am »
I don't think she would want it done for herself.  Solely just to please me.  Hence the dilemma, it's not really morally right, as nice as it would be?

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1435
  • -Receive: 764
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 08:31:56 pm »
I don't think she would want it done for herself.  Solely just to please me.  Hence the dilemma, it's not really morally right, as nice as it would be?

Her doing it to please you is still very different than you forcing her to do it.

Tags: