Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: My girlfriend wants breast implants  (Read 2625 times)

Thems

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
My girlfriend wants breast implants
« on: March 10, 2020, 06:45:20 pm »
Hi everyone,

I'm not new on this forum, but it's the first time I post something.

My girlfriend is having a breast implant surgery in 2 weeks. She's not sure about the size and we read a lot on the subject. (Reviews, photos, complication, etc...)

Her story : She weighted 300 lbs (around 135 kgs). After a 100+ lbs loss she is now 160 lbs. For sure, her skin is not tight, there's cream to help, but that's not the point. Her bra size is 36D, but the breast doesn't fill the bra entirely, so she thinks she is now more like 34D or 36C, with surplus skin. Her chest is around 17cm large.

About the size, she hesitates a lot, she wants to go big, but I'm telling her she can't go too big in one shot. She goes to the gym everyday, she is in shape with surplus skin.

The doctor recommands saline implants, Mentor, moderate plus profile :
- 750cc overfilled 900cc
- 800cc overfilled 950cc

She prefers 750cc and the doctor said that he can use 750cc implants and overfill so the skin is not streched to be as big as possible. Her goal is 1000cc.

I know it might be dangerous to go this big one shot, I want to know all your opinions about it.

Thank you all!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 06:48:10 pm by Thems »

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 110
Re: My girlfriend wants breast implants
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 09:03:58 pm »
Hey what's up ! ?

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 02:28:29 am »
If the surgeon says he can go that big then it is probably true. Most girls can only go around 400cc the first time because they do not have much breast tissue. Keep in mind that most girls that get implants start off as A-cups and have lived with their insecurities their entire lives. Since your girlfriend has a lot of breast tissue, it is no surprise that she can go 950cc in one operation. I wouldn't worry about it and I would say just listen to your doctor, he is the expert after all.

mobius1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 12:17:44 am »
Congrats on your girlfriend's story by the way!

Agree that your surgeon often knows best. If he recommends going higher than she most likely can. In general surgeons tend to be a bit more conservative than the other way. Like smoothie4564 said, a lot of girls for their first time have very tight skin on the chest as well so going too big in one shot is not recommended but your girlfriend's situation is different.

I'm not a plastic surgeon so this is just pure advice but your surgeon, if he's competent, which hopefully he is, should have an excellent idea on the size.

Tags: