Author Topic: Samantha Kelly  (Read 603113 times)

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7973
  • -Receive: 136234
Re: Samantha Kelly
« Reply #840 on: January 05, 2019, 12:55:10 pm »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 156
  • -Receive: 168
« Reply #841 on: January 05, 2019, 04:00:08 pm »
Lara Croft's sexier, hotter sister AKA Samantha Kelly put on an INSANELY wild cam show last night.  As a viewer of many cam performers over the years, I highly recommend her if you get the chance. 

My hope for 2019 is Sam makes so many videos that even I say no more......  As in "no more storage -- must buy a new hard drive"
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #842 on: January 09, 2019, 04:47:58 pm »

My2k

• Thank You
  • -Given: 138
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #843 on: January 09, 2019, 09:18:51 pm »

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #844 on: January 12, 2019, 11:39:35 am »

maiguei

• Thank You
  • -Given: 408
  • -Receive: 6307
« Reply #845 on: January 12, 2019, 01:12:45 pm »

My2k

• Thank You

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #847 on: January 16, 2019, 06:55:26 pm »

My2k

• Thank You
« Reply #848 on: January 17, 2019, 04:17:53 am »
many thanks

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #849 on: January 17, 2019, 05:14:39 am »
Love the new workout video!!!  Sam definitely needs bigger weights to go with those big boobies... I bet somehow those bigger weights end up at Sam's doorstep LOL!  Maybe the next inappropriate workout will showcase inappropriate glute control and some other fun inappropriate muscles  :)
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

32DDDSamanthaKelly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #850 on: January 18, 2019, 02:29:36 am »
Move over baby weights, I have a fan boy that loves me and is sending me bigger ones to play with.. I love playing with big ones  ;D ;)

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #851 on: January 18, 2019, 02:34:33 am »
Move over baby weights, I have a fan boy that loves me and is sending me bigger ones to play with.. I love playing with big ones  ;D ;)

We all love big ones... And when they can pec bounce - watch out.  And when the owner of those magic mountains looks a lot like Samantha Kelly, well, that's just a party waiting to happen  ;)

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #852 on: January 25, 2019, 07:51:08 pm »

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #853 on: January 28, 2019, 08:36:06 pm »

dolanpls1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #854 on: January 30, 2019, 06:34:06 pm »
Hey Samantha, I just wanted to say that your recent bra fashion show video was absolutely amazing! And I say that as a guy that doesn't usually feel that way towards boobs-only videos. I normally like it when you throw in some booty, muscle flexing and fucking besides boob stuff, but this video was incredible even though it was 100% boobs!

I think you really nailed a lot of things in it, and I hope you'll continue to do things this way, because I personally think it was some of your best boobs material in the past few months! I just wanted to highlight some of the things you did really well in this video - hope it helps both you and fans who are thinking of unlocking the video.

1. I think you had about the right amount of tan in this video. I'd personally like to see you without it, but I can see that it helps emphasize your muscles. Too much, though, and your nipples kind of disappear. Nevertheless, you got it right in this one, and it produced an awesome effect together with the oil!

2. I really liked the bras you wore - you should put them on more often! It looks really hot, especially as part of an outfit like you had in this video, and it makes your boobs seem even bigger! Plus, when you reveal your boobs, it's an even sexier effect than when untying a tiny bikini.

3. Your boobs look especially amazing when you bend over and let them hang! You have a really gorgeous pair as I've said many times, but when you bend over and start picking them up and dropping them, or just shaking them, it all gets a hundred times better. The shape, the motion, the size - it's all perfect, and you definitely need to shoot more like that!

You can either shoot close up and make them look like they're coming out of the screen...

... or from a bit farther away so we can see more of you!

4. I've always found scenes shot like this to be incredibly sexy - we get to see you doing hot stuff with your boobs, whether it's flexing, expanding, or shaking, and we also get to see those perfect, sexy lips and smile which make it all so much better.

5. I really like it when you take off and put on clothes on screen. You should definitely do it more often, and more slowly. It's really sexy, and seeing all your muscles move as you do it only makes it hotter! Maybe you could even try a striptease video with various outfits with several layers?

6. The way you talked about your boobs was spot-on as well! I like that you toned it down a bit with calling them "fake" and instead talked more about how big, heavy, sexy, "amazon goddess size" and "absolutely perfect for your cock" they are.

7. The breast expansion with the bra on was really well done! Taking that bra from seemingly loose to fully stretched was amazing, and it made the expansion feel even more... expansive.

8. Putting on that last bra was also really great - hearing you talk about how it's the biggest VS has and it's still too small, watching that crazy push-up it gave your perky boobs and seeing it stretched by them... you really did save the best for the last! It made your gigantic tits look even huger, if that's possible. So tightly squeezed together and pushed up, you should definitely try and fit a big cock beneath that bra and through that tight cleavage!

Amazing video overall! Would you consider shooting a counterpart for booty? I think it would be really sexy to see you try to put on some really tight jeans or leggings, and then flex your glutes in them or twerk.

Tags: camgirl 1100cc