Author Topic: So That's Why She Hasn't Been Walking Her Dogs Lately!  (Read 837 times)

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 382
  • -Receive: 1736
So That's Why She Hasn't Been Walking Her Dogs Lately!
« on: September 09, 2019, 02:58:49 pm »
I was gazing out of my bedroom window while eating my careal about an hour ago, when I suddenly noticed a very slim woman in a skintight tracksuit walking to her car,  in the carpark opposite my house. I also noticed that she had big, torpedo tits protruding from her fully zipped-up top. "Very impressive," I thought, "I wonder who she is?"

"She's no so young," I observed. I further observed that her big tits were definitely of the synthetic variety. I was most definitely intrigued.

"I've never seen her around here before, I would definitely have remembered that physique," I was thinking, as I continued to chew.

So I carried on nosing and admiring the sexy, mature lady's impressive top-heavy stature, when, suddenly, I realised, to my absolute shock, that I know her!

"Oh my god it's Linda! No it can't be. Oh my god it is. Linda's had a fucking boob job!" I spluttered. Linda, a woman that I often try to avoid when I see her walking towards me ( she talks & talks and is hard to get away from) is now impressively, attention grabbingly stacked. Stick-thin sixty something, Linda. "WOW!" I thought, as Linda got into her car and started to drive away.

I was kind of shocked and I immediately began doubting myself. So I decided to quickly jump into my car and drive past Linda's house to see if her car matches the stacked woman's car. I never leave the house before showering, under normal circumstances, but these weren't normal circumstances - I HAD to know.

I bombed it outside and dived into the Corolla. It felt weird driving unwashed, though strangely liberating. "I'm an unwashed rebel," I thought. I soon got to Linda's road and slowed down as much as I could without drawing too much attention to myself. It's a very nice neighbourhood where she lives, so I didn't want to look like I was casing the houses.

I reached her driveway and looked up it, and there it was, the very same SUV that I'd just seen the big-boobed woman drive off in. So it actually was scrawny little, fitness fanatic, Linda. The diver's door was still wide open but there was no sign of Linda. No wonder she hasn't been walking her German Shepherds for the last few months, she didn't want them pulling her about while she was recovering. Her husband Neil has been walking them instead.

Anyway, mystery solved. I'm surprised that she didn't have them done when she lived in Florida a few years back.

I've decided that I'm not going to avoid Linda the next time I see her walking towards me.

antoniorosa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 14
Re: So That's Why She Hasn't Been Walking Her Dogs Lately!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 04:28:11 pm »
She's in her sixties?  And likes talking to you?  I think you've got an easy in here, provided you have a GILF fantasy.  I'd go for it, as torpedo tits would make me forgive any age-related negative.   8)

chevychase1

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 11:41:13 pm »
If I was 59 instead of 49, I would.

Cdal1770

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 03:20:30 am »
Please sneak in a photo or two.

chevychase1

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 11:54:00 am »
If possible I will, but without showing her face. It's unlikely that I'll be able to, however.

Cdal1770

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 05:53:23 pm »
Try your best, please.

I find these women to be the most fascinating, because they’re not in the sex business, but normal wives with normal lives who decide to go very sexy with large implants.
To dream...

Tags: