Author Topic: Snapchat/Photoset modelling Advice?  (Read 470 times)

Greensilver

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 15
Snapchat/Photoset modelling Advice?
« on: August 30, 2019, 01:56:49 am »
Hey, apologies if this is a faux pas (wrong forum, asking too much, etc), but my girlfriend is considering the prospect of making some extra money by selling erotic photosets on snapchat or similar.  Was curious if there were good resources on how to break into this, best practices, etc.

Of course, all thanks will be provided in the form of posts here if and when she gets around to making a go of it.  ;)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5676
  • -Receive: 7135
Re: Snapchat/Photoset modelling Advice?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 04:51:47 pm »
Just advertise her photosets/videos on her posts and when people are willing to buy them they will contact her i suppose.
Take payment, hand over the content.

Not sure what advice you're looking for other than that?
If you're asking how to make this successful, that depends on her activity and networking skills. And of course how much people like her. Interact with other girls shoutout-for-shoutout.
If you like this forum, instagram or my posts,
Please consider donating some
Monero at: 88xiMppP59G7fut2PRMXciEZwFet89fy71NnTgTd7i3nW1nc54t1S1PQLC3CkUzK72gMUC6CmuTLBCs54W5rMGbo9E1nCUk
or BitCoin at: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
For any questions please send a PM.

IrishNachos

• Thank You
  • -Given: 351
  • -Receive: 78
Re: Snapchat/Photoset modelling Advice?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 05:46:40 am »
She can also create her own subreddit and post there. Plus, she can post on other subreditts to drive traffic to her own. If you are unfamiliar with Reddit PM me and I'd be happy to help.

Tags: