Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Foxy Menagerie Verre  (Read 322634 times)

Anna74

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 69
Re: Foxy Menagerie Verre
« Reply #780 on: April 26, 2020, 03:33:07 am »
Yes you have right. Dr. Plovier her do.  Stupid media wrote in Germany last surgery in my country?!!!
Sorry miss.
But what are you saying?
Did a curtain German media write about you having surgery in your home country?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 03:35:19 am by Anna74 »

KerrywantsBigger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #781 on: April 26, 2020, 10:54:30 am »
Sorry, my english not well and I wrote erroneously. Media in my country Czech republic wrote...Foxy had last surgery (go bigger) in Germany.
And that's why I asked where. And experts from this forum said it correctly. She had last surgery in Belgium dr. Plovier...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 10:58:31 am by KerrywantBigger »

ittybittytitty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #782 on: May 20, 2020, 04:38:00 am »
Finally bit the bullet & bought one of her videos & all I can say is I’m HIGHLY disappointed. The description was egregiously misleading! I won’t tell anybody how to spend their money but I won’t be buying again, some people may enjoy her type of videos but for $19 I was expecting more than this. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 04:48:40 am by ittybittytitty »

maynut01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 408
  • -Receive: 480
« Reply #783 on: May 20, 2020, 05:37:32 am »
Finally bit the bullet & bought one of her videos & all I can say is I’m HIGHLY disappointed. The description was egregiously misleading! I won’t tell anybody how to spend their money but I won’t be buying again, some people may enjoy her type of videos but for $19 I was expecting more than this. 

The earlier stuff when she actually had a little movement, couches chairs, floor counter tops etc...were better..but at the time I didn't know she was gonna hang , backdrops and continue to turn sideways in the videos of the future... I stopped risking and am waiting for the next phase to see where it's heading.

Stebal69

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 849
« Reply #784 on: May 21, 2020, 07:54:02 am »

Mattlovesfakeboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 295
  • -Receive: 183

Stebal69

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 849
« Reply #786 on: May 21, 2020, 08:35:35 pm »

Mattlovesfakeboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 295
  • -Receive: 183

ilovemarymadison

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1181
  • -Receive: 201
  • Dolly the goddess
« Reply #788 on: May 23, 2020, 04:54:24 pm »

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 31
« Reply #789 on: May 24, 2020, 02:14:50 pm »

onlyfans was good at at firs now it sucks. why pay to see advertisement of the videos

Rodolfo

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #790 on: May 24, 2020, 02:20:24 pm »

onlyfans was good at at firs now it sucks. why pay to see advertisement of the videos

It depends on the model. Sophie Anderson e.g. has almost all of her material on the main page. Ava Devine on the other hand offers a few pics and 10 seconds previews and asks for additional money for 5-10 minutes clips.

cook417

• Thank You
  • -Given: 777
  • -Receive: 91
« Reply #791 on: May 24, 2020, 03:56:06 pm »

It depends on the model. Sophie Anderson e.g. has almost all of her material on the main page. Ava Devine on the other hand offers a few pics and 10 seconds previews and asks for additional money for 5-10 minutes clips.

Do either of those models stand around doing nothing for 5-10 minutes?

I_Love_Silicone

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 530
« Reply #792 on: May 24, 2020, 05:58:22 pm »

The descriptions are really deceiving.  Borderline lies, to be honest.  But--I don't think she writes them.  They don't "sound" like her.  And I don't think she's the kind of person who would write a tag that says "I'm jiggling my tits" and then not jiggle her tits lol

Be that as it may, I think by and large they are very duplicative, and while any fan of huge boobs should have a foxy video in his/her collection, really one is all you need.

Rodolfo

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #793 on: May 24, 2020, 06:15:44 pm »

;D
Not at all. Can't complain about the content for both.

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 31
« Reply #794 on: May 24, 2020, 08:22:40 pm »
Join 1 month per year and buy what you want. Then cancel i recommend