Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Foxy Menagerie Verre  (Read 226541 times)

Jimport

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 149
  • -Receive: 198

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1548
  • -Receive: 2661
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
Re: Foxy Menagerie Verre
« Reply #661 on: November 24, 2019, 05:56:10 am »
You look pretty fantastic!  And 1000CCs is nothing to sneeze at 😉 Is it skin density that's holding you up, because you look super fit and super sexy.  How much bigger would you go if you could?

thank you :) but no it's not skin density in my case, although i know my underboob skin doesn't agree too much with the weight as i've had many issues with different bras and i had to trash many because i would get permanent (and increasing) (and worrying) skin redness. it's mostly upper back/neck/headaches issues i've been having since my very first surgery and that got worse with the increased weight, and never really got better. it's now a chronic issue for me. i know going bigger would make it worse. it might make it a problem that would, like, destroy everything. (losing work, not able to move much, etc.) which would then force me to take them out, which is out of the question.

the fact of the matter is that getting huge outside of norms boobs is a meticulous and risky juggling act.

Not to mention the expense. TMG had a girl ask her and I mentioned finding someone to adopt you because doing it alone is very costly, and very difficult to deal with emotionally when things do not go well. You know, you have been there. I have hopes for your future, DJ. I am a fan  =)

what do you mean by "adopting"? lol. but thank you, you're very kind! i just "keep on trucking"... still active on IG, Twitter, ...
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

andrat2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1202
  • -Receive: 736
« Reply #662 on: November 24, 2019, 01:21:47 pm »
What I have done up to now only for one other model before on Onlyfans. I extended my membership at Foxy over the already 3 months I joined before.

Harris

• Thank You
  • -Given: 318
  • -Receive: 273
« Reply #663 on: November 25, 2019, 01:25:44 pm »
Sorry to lower the tone but I am possibly asking what everyone is thinking, has Foxy ever done a titfuck vid or pic with dildo or irl? I am sure every man alive and probably a lot of women would love to see it.
I am blown away by how amazingly sexy she is and this is just something I gotta know!: )

score_busty

« Reply #664 on: November 25, 2019, 06:55:06 pm »
Sorry to lower the tone but I am possibly asking what everyone is thinking, has Foxy ever done a titfuck vid or pic with dildo or irl? I am sure every man alive and probably a lot of women would love to see it.
I am blown away by how amazingly sexy she is and this is just something I gotta know!: )
no, not for the moment
She only made videos where she oiled her tits and played with her nipples, not tit fuck.
I hope it will happen

GRAND MASTER SEN$Ei {{-_-}}™

• Thank You
  • -Given: 322
  • -Receive: 95
  • Creating a safer world for enhanced women. {{-_-}}
« Reply #665 on: November 26, 2019, 10:45:11 am »
no, not for the moment
She only made videos where she oiled her tits and played with her nipples, not tit fuck.
I hope it will happen

What I wouldn't give to be the one who does it.  :-\
GRAND MASTER SEN$Ei {{-_-}}™

andrat2000

• Thank You
« Reply #666 on: November 28, 2019, 11:31:56 pm »
It is over 9 years ago that I saw something similar good from another model with big boobs in revealing cloths in public as this of Foxy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5a-gBIhW0N/?igshid=6rgf3qmpfg1b

or this.:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5WpfkrhbZw/?igshid=2ay21e20g3q1

erokai

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 176
« Reply #667 on: November 29, 2019, 09:11:08 pm »
Do you not feel strange with comments like this ever & ever ?
Can't argue with stupid people . Time wasting .

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 730
  • -Receive: 1308
« Reply #668 on: November 29, 2019, 09:33:33 pm »
So I decided to check some numbers.  $14,000 not including tips.  That what brittany Elizabeth is maki g per month on subs, no locked content, no PPV content.  Just subscription fee

You should be either a boobie manager or a consultant.  I know Casey James and Dolly Fox could sure use your services.

And why would that be if I may ask?

andrat2000

• Thank You
« Reply #669 on: November 30, 2019, 01:07:18 am »
Do you not feel strange with comments like this ever & ever ?

at least I don't post unfriendly comments to this model like you did some time ago.

erokai

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 176
« Reply #670 on: November 30, 2019, 10:37:42 am »
My question relates to the "9 years ago model" !  Unfriendly is clearly your part , as we all know .  You are blocked in different other foren for some of this reasons ! Not me .
As i said , strange .    ;)
Can't argue with stupid people . Time wasting .

andrat2000

• Thank You
« Reply #671 on: November 30, 2019, 06:59:25 pm »
My question relates to the "9 years ago model" !  Unfriendly is clearly your part , as we all know .  You are blocked in different other foren for some of this reasons ! Not me .
As i said , strange .    ;)

OK Sparky, Mr. Plopp ...

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 244
  • -Receive: 307
  • But, you can just call me Dick.
« Reply #672 on: November 30, 2019, 10:13:20 pm »
So I decided to check some numbers.  $14,000 not including tips.  That what brittany Elizabeth is maki g per month on subs, no locked content, no PPV content.  Just subscription fee

You should be either a boobie manager or a consultant.  I know Casey James and Dolly Fox could sure use your services.

I'm sorry Dolly, for the life of me I can't remember why I posted that.  Nothing personal, I assure you.  I may have just had some names mixed up.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 03:09:56 am by Big Richard »

andrat2000

• Thank You
« Reply #673 on: December 03, 2019, 07:33:01 am »
For me she is the newcomer of the year 2019 in giant breast department catapulted to the top of adoration:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5l0OhChdeG/?igshid=q4lv3jfu543h

Thanks Foxy!

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 417
« Reply #674 on: December 03, 2019, 07:57:36 am »

I'm sorry Dolly, for the life of me I can't remember why I posted that.  Nothing personal, I assure you.  I may have just had some names mixed up.

Where are you getting those numbers? OnlyFans doesn’t publish active subs... (I don’t think?)

I’m not saying you’re wrong; but OF has always been kind of a black box and I do think there is some fuzzy math on the numbers they *do* show