Author Topic: Going too far?  (Read 1213 times)

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7698
  • -Receive: 562
Going too far?
« on: January 13, 2019, 11:41:51 am »
Not trying to get sex based or femnazi on ya but do you realize theat many trying to get blimp tits are running into complications because the human body is not supposed to stretch to that point. Tpb was supposed to be about (enhanced yes) but the perfect boobs. Not the largest one could think of and still live with.
I know I  am not the popular opinion here, but I try to be realistic.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:53:34 pm by cjmileslover »

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5494
  • -Receive: 6801
Re: Going too far?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 12:12:43 am »
Are you drunk?
If you like this forum, instagram or my posts,
Please consider donating some
Monero at: 88xiMppP59G7fut2PRMXciEZwFet89fy71NnTgTd7i3nW1nc54t1S1PQLC3CkUzK72gMUC6CmuTLBCs54W5rMGbo9E1nCUk
or BitCoin at: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
For any questions please send a PM.

fOOsh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 400
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 02:52:08 am »
While I don't disagree, each person has their own definition of "perfect."  For some, it's as big as they can get, an extreme living caricature.  For others, it's "not mistakable for a ten year old boy."  My definition of the perfect boobs is "close to the same size as her head."
My faves have big fake boobs, slim hips, and hard round asses

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7698
  • -Receive: 562
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 04:52:35 pm »
Are you drunk?
Yes, editing  post now. But still

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5494
  • -Receive: 6801
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 02:23:35 am »
Are you drunk?
Yes, editing  post now. But still

Get sober first then :p

Anyway, i get your point... I think.

While true that a considerable number of people here live by "Bigger is better", it's definitely not all of us.
I'm one of them, my preference maxes out at around 1500cc or so... 500-1500 is ideal, depending on the girl.
If you like this forum, instagram or my posts,
Please consider donating some
Monero at: 88xiMppP59G7fut2PRMXciEZwFet89fy71NnTgTd7i3nW1nc54t1S1PQLC3CkUzK72gMUC6CmuTLBCs54W5rMGbo9E1nCUk
or BitCoin at: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
For any questions please send a PM.

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 04:41:57 am »
Are you drunk?

lol

Speaking to this though, realize guys that we are all in a very big glass house here. I feel comfortable in claiming that this is a kink, which doesn't mean anything inherently as to whether it is 'good' or 'bad', but certainly can be wielded or experienced in a way that leads to those outcomes. Adding to the complexity in play is that many, most of us are the men that enjoy the breadth of this world, either in whole or in part, and have a *much* lower buy in than the women that we adore. We're not the ones going through surgery, we're not the ones transforming our lives and livelihoods in a way to change the perceptions of ourselves to the outside world, etc.

Your viewpoint is valid, so I have less of a counter-argument and more of an attitude of 'enjoy the things you enjoy' without critique in spaces where it may or is not warranted, or could be considered 'helpful' as it were. There are women making choices that speak to their own feelings of sexuality and presentation and how those feelings are reciprocated is quite complex. There are some that are not really up my alley but still receive my admiration, many here have expressed their sexuality in a way I have never been brave enough to.

In short, respect that others will have their own angles to this kink and personal aesthetics will vary heavily.   :)

Tags: