Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews  (Read 32343 times)

Hmmlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 193
  • -Receive: 605
Re: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2020, 05:53:59 pm »
More 1 line reviews:

Alessia_Model 4.5 out of 5

She is HOT, no hardcore, quality over quantity. Banging bod. Movies are mostly clips <1 min

MichelleThorne 4 out of 5

Full movies, pictures set, this is perfect if you like Michelle. I found her tits to be a tad on the small side. But she puts the work in.

Anakiliyah 2 out of 5

Not for me, the quality of pictures is too low, only movie clips with low quality and constant commercials and locked messages. Too much like watching a commercial channel.

MuscleMilfUK 4 out of 5

A hot banging bod, some hardcore clips and pictures, most movies are short but some longer ones. Recommended if you like hardbodied older women.

pucp1998

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 886
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2020, 07:43:37 pm »
I'll appreciate a review for Jalande Jaguar (OnlyFans), I would like to know what to expect.
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=36657.msg480069#msg480069
Not allowed clips <<HERE>> [LAST UPDATE: 2020-01-15]

maynut01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 303
  • -Receive: 429
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2020, 06:53:05 pm »
I've bought several and  am going to post reviews as well. I wanted to add something about the treacherous ones.
You'll get a dm showing some media, whether video or pic, it doesn't matter. If they show a price for purchase, WITHOUT A DESCRIPTION DO NOT PAY....if they won't take time to either send a screenshot or tease, trailer of what you're buying, DON'T PAY!!!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:01:51 pm by maynut01 »

maynut01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 303
  • -Receive: 429
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2020, 06:59:13 pm »
@poosiepoosie is under value, but she posted this:

Hello my fans and gentlemen. I must post this note one time for you all to read as you may have noticed that I deleted some of my wall posts that showed myself topless or nude. I have learned that it is simply easy to download wall posts here on onlyfans and someone has taken liberty to download some if my topless and nude posts and posted those on reddit for free. I am so sorry that you have supported me with your monthly fee to have the access to my intimate content that I post here for you, my fans, only to find some of it for free on reddit. I now will only post my prized nude content in direct messages or in pay per view format here. This will hopefully protect me from theft of my content so that I am continually motivated to post my best content here for you to enjoy. Thank you so very much for supporting me. You are all dear to me! I plan on increasing my content frequency and quality here on onlyfans this year, as well as increasing the frequency and quality of my video work. I'm looking forward to 2020 and to sharing my growth and progress with you!

So moves up to worthy!

Sophie Anderson, and Katy AnnXO get high marks, definitely recommend. @gizelgizel is very very interactive with you, and seems to have a lot off content.

Sabrina ssbrok just recycles stuff from her other post's , which normally I've already got  and they are only a fraction of the full video.

foxyblu, dolly doll, marizalamb, elyiimkaccount2, I don't recommend. Allegra neither.
Some post 1-2 sec clips, just wanting you buy everything, others rarely post.

Speaking of, Amber Alena has a link but 0 content. 

I'm certain I have more but Ihats off the top of my head.

Too bad because I think these ladies are very nice to look.at,
But the clips are less than 10 seconds, ALWAYS.
georgiia_x AND iamlones are sad DO NOT SUBSCRIBE
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:32:10 pm by maynut01 »

Tags: