Author Topic: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews  (Read 26534 times)

lebron23

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
Re: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2019, 06:42:05 pm »
any other additional only fans sites that can highly recommend worth the money?

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 181
  • -Receive: 226
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2019, 02:15:23 am »
Danielle Derek onlyfans
sad to read all the bad reviews in here.
for 5 bucks a month
this babe, milf with perfect body updates several times a week,
and shows everything
sorry, to buck the trend but I give an "A" to this particular onlyfans

I rate it a BUY... It isn't perfect but worth $5 for sure.  The online shows alone make it worth $5
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

Hmmlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 190
  • -Receive: 599
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2019, 12:37:34 pm »
NinaElle's only fans is a real dissapointment. Only a few longer clips, all other clips are about 1 min long, dissapointing pictures. It's more of a naughty BTS instagram. Not worth the money.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2019, 11:13:35 pm »
Brandi Mae Akers -- STRONG Buy!

I thought I had posted this before but I can't find it.  If you are a Brandi Fan like me, this is a GREAT site!
https://onlyfans.com/sexybuffbabe

tons of LONG videos - 7-20 minutes.  Only $10 and a good variety.  Not as much tease/BE as I would like but there is dom, BG, and flexing.
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

damainman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2019, 06:18:37 am »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Hands down the best page I've subscribed to.  Regular updates, Great mix of short and long videos.  Full sex clips from BJ to Cumshot. Subscription Price is more than reasonable.  She really delivers here.  Her body is so sexy, those tits are amazing.  Love her choices in heels/outfits.   

any link on those? can't find it

She GOT doxxed and then delete all her online presence. A damn shame.
more info on where I can find old content

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2019, 12:10:50 am »
I just joined https://onlyfans.com/katy_annxo

If you are a fan of Katy, it is worth getting a subscription.  60+ videos - most are of a good length.  Tease to hard core.  She is very responsive to DMs.  Many only fans accounts have snap chat style worthless videos.  There are a few that I think you would pay $20-25 if you got them on her other clip sites.  So this is a bargain IMHO.

cobraeaterss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 61
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2019, 01:11:30 am »
Heather Curvy Kirby
https://onlyfans.com/heathercurvykirby?aff=556

Rating-D

Signed up on her site a few months back.  About the only thing good about her site is how hot she is.  The content she posts on her OF site is the same censored stuff she posts on IG.  Sends messages trying to sell her uncensored stuff for $25 and up.

andrat2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1131
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2019, 12:33:45 pm »
I was thinking about a rating system for these sites, too.
The problem is that there is so much influence on taste and preferences of the reviewer.

What are MY minimum requirement on a onlyfans account? I made a point system:
- 1 month approx. 10$US is considered good for me. Higher prices per Dollar get a -1point per $US
- every 2nd day a update of at least 1 picture or 1 movie. For every day this rule is missed there is a -1 (eg. 3 day gap between posts is -1, 4 days gap between posts is a -2 and in case there are updates one day following the other, or let's say every extra update of this every 2 day rule get a +1)
- and at least of these updates 2 movies per month, every missed movie per month is -5 points, every movie more than the 2 is a +5 points.

With these a site that meets my expectations is exactly a ZERO. Underperform is MINUS, overperform is PLUS.

I started review a site of a famous model and I really come out after 24 days of membership with a:
 -27 points rating.

The minimum for that site on a 31 day month is -51. This would mean no updates that month at a 20$US membership.

This system wouldn't include if I like the pictures / movies or not.

And another model in the exact same time frame (while I can't see how many movies she published) with updates alone asuming they were all only picture update, this model is at:
+61 points rating

This alone makes clear were my money is going in future.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 02:59:20 pm by andrat2000 »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2019, 03:34:57 pm »
Thats a good way to rate them...

I try to make it simpler.  I open with an assumption that if you are even thinking about buying a month, you have some level of interest.  So to me it comes down to this: is a one month purchase worth it?  Buy / don't buy.  And you can go from there -- definite buy for the amazing sites (not too many of those unfortunately). Too keep your money even if you love the performer (those hurt but there are a lot of them). ANd thats what I am looking for myself -- should I get a month or not?

Love the thread.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 331
  • -Receive: 688
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2019, 08:05:30 pm »
I have tried Danielle Derek and Amanda Lovlie's onlyfans memberships.

Both get good marks from me. They regularly post videos and photos of varying levels of quality, a mix of selfie-style and pro-amateur video.

Amanda posts video with heavy-handed filters. It's frustrating as they are often used at an absurd level, washing away/distorting her face. They are often too short and have lately all look the same.

Danielle has some great video content, pro and self-shot style. She posts plenty of content and seems engaged with her fans. Would highly recommend for fans.

Tags: