Author Topic: Wabill- Update  (Read 2356 times)

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 93
Wabill- Update
« on: October 11, 2018, 10:12:01 am »
Hi All

I've been absent for sometime, like most if us our lives sometimes take detours you didn't expect.

In 2014 my wife ( star member -Michelle)  had 1000cc implants by Revis.
Sadly shortly after that we separated and divorced.
She soon after the divorce she had a reduction down to a size she was more comfortable as she reached her late 50s.
She is a great woman and there's no real animosity between. We are still on good terms and we see each other frequently - so I'm luckier than many other guys I guess.

Anyway-
After few years playing the field and leading bit of a playboy lifestyle, I met a lovely lady , 10 years my junior and she is an absolute sweetheart, drop dead gorgeous and a truck load of fun.

When we met, she had already had her first set of implants in the mid 300 range but was disappointed with the result and she wanted larger.

We have now been together the best part of year and feels confident enough in "us" , that she is happy to start her journey to have bigger implants.
She was quite mystified about my interest in fake boobs at first and didn't really get the attraction but she has slowly become a fan.

At first she agonised over sizing for some time , originally wanting something around the mid 500s. However after lots of pictures, seeing the surgeon, she has settled on 650cc High profile Mentors.

So next week is the big day and I'm so very pleased and excited. - To be honest, I didn't think Id get to do this again.

She is very keen to explore her options and to take the journey with me.  Yes- she wants to take it slowly and see how it goes but at least she has an open mind and wants to try.

However its more than that , she is adventurous in many other areas, fashion, make up, hair and so much more. Instead of me doing the research and finding these things , she comes to me with new ideas which is so refreshingly different.

So-

The reason for my post is to say to other guys here,  who are currently going thru, or may have been thru the divorce process, that things can be better on the other side. Sure it can shitty for while but look to the future, it might be better than you think.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:24:29 am by Wabill »
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8471
  • -Receive: 608
Re: Wabill- Update
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 10:51:37 am »
So, you had a wife that was into big implants starting out, then got divorced.. then got with someone that got into implants(I  am thinking after some suggestions <yes or no> .

This seems to be a situation where you don't  tell your partner what you like and or is your passion. Seems like thi relationship is bound to follow the first one. If you get with women with expectations of breast expansion without a prior interest in that , you are looking to more of the same result.
Fettish people need people that are into similar fetishes. It isn't a difference of knitting vs pegging. You have to look for similar interests. This is not a typical lifestyle and or preference.

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:54:27 am »
Thanks for the interesting thoughts on that, that's not how it seems here but its hard to gauge that from a post I guess.

I really only wanted to say that there is light at the end of the divorce tunnel.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5676
  • -Receive: 7135
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 06:08:28 pm »
Good to hear you're doing okay :)
All the best with your new girl and her adventures.
If you like this forum, instagram or my posts,
Please consider donating some
Monero at: 88xiMppP59G7fut2PRMXciEZwFet89fy71NnTgTd7i3nW1nc54t1S1PQLC3CkUzK72gMUC6CmuTLBCs54W5rMGbo9E1nCUk
or BitCoin at: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
For any questions please send a PM.

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 03:41:33 am »
Thanks KwukDuck, nice to see your still around.

Tuesday was the big day and the operation went well.

She is in recovery mode now, taking it easy and planning the shipping trips for new clothes and bras.

Not sure what bra size she will be yet, the 650cc didn't make as large as she wanted , there is already  talk of another  upgrade sometime in the future.

But this will be her decision.

Cheers

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8471
  • -Receive: 608
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 01:27:39 pm »
So... uh....

What happened?

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 02:22:57 pm »
Sorry, meant to update earlier,

In October last year she opted for 650cc silicone , hi profile implants.
She was worried they would look huge on her and she would regret going to the larger size.

However soon after the Operation it was apparent that she was disappointed with her new boobs and she didn’t get what she was expecting.

In the 6 months following there was much discussion around the size and look of what what she wanted.
She knew I liked the high, round , fake look and after several months of looking at a good number of pics of women online and talking to several other gym girls who had gone large , she finally settled on going larger with the fake look.

We contacted Dr Revis  in Florida who did an online consult with her, she feels very comfortable with him and is happy with his suggestions.
His XL web page was real bonus as he now has a good number of examples of his work.
She showed him some pictures of her desired outcomes and Dr Revis thinks overfilled saline in the region of 1100 to 1200 cc will achieve what she wants.

She has paid her deposit and she is booked in for early next year.

As a reference she really likes Daniella Hanson and  Fem bomb although she isn’t a fan of too much side boob.

She did consider Linda Steele as an example for a while but I don’t think she woukd be happy at that size and I’ve suggested that given her frame and active lifestyle then she wouldn’t want to go much beyond what Dr Revis has suggested.

Needless to say I’m very happy with the outcome.
I’ve suggested she become a Star Member and she is still considering that.

Tags: