Author Topic: Do you share openly your love towards fake boobs and lips?  (Read 160 times)

PositiveBarbie

• Body Positive Barbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 34
  • Befriend me if you believe in beauty and sexuality
    • Positive Thesaurus
Do you share openly your love towards fake boobs and lips?
« on: September 10, 2018, 10:16:57 am »
Do you openly show your love towards women with fake boobs and lips aka "bimbo look"?

I'm asking this, because I've found that most people don't show it publicly and I wonder why?

Is it because you could be labeled as a womanizer, perv or something similar? Or maybe used against you somehow?

Or because of social pressure? Or because it feels something that should be ashamed for?

Personally I have no problem of showing my love towards girls with fake boobs and lips openly.

For me, bimbo style represents appreciation of beauty, sensuality, femininity and fertility.

Therefore, I cannot find any reason to hide my love, admiration and respect towards women with fake looks.

How about you?  :)

“I want to die living. And I want to be remembered as one who lived with purpose, joy and feeling. I want to spend my time learning what goes into a whole and happy life, then building that life the best I can.”
― Steve Goodier

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1730
  • -Receive: 1575
Re: Do you share openly your love towards fake boobs and lips?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 01:48:04 pm »
Yup, whenever female esthetics is discussed I share my views on what I like and that is pretty damn fake fake and bimbo-esque. If you know me well enough to ever gotten to the subject of a girls look, you’ll know what I like. No self censorship regardless of who I talk to. But yeah, many guys live a double life with double Instagrams etc. to keep it a secret. And then they wonder why not more women are going full on bimbo... It’s because it doesn’t exactly seamlessly fit into a more feministicly shaped world and they have no idea wether they’d get the support of atleast the men around them. So what can the Plastic Positive women do? Talk the natural over anything BS like everyone else. I really don’t get what there is to be ashamed of. I personally also am very open about how I also prefer a more bimbo like personality with corresponding IQ and yet other guys can’t even get it past their lips they prefer full, plump lips :-/
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

aokpo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 286
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 04:42:53 pm »
The younger you are, the easier it is to be honest about opinions.
The reluctance to be open about liking bimbos will come with age due to social pressures.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1730
  • -Receive: 1575
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 06:07:30 pm »
Oh shit, at what age would that start then???
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

tonyblod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 979
  • -Receive: 183
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 12:44:15 am »
Completly open if anyone ask, and my friends know how my ex looked like aswell soo. And the girl before her aswell. I dont speak about it from nowear tho. But if someone ask i tell it like it is. Huge fake lips is the most important after that is breast implants, shape roundness and overall fake look is more important than size. But ofc bigger is better😁

Tags: