Author Topic: New here! I'm Bianca!  (Read 70869 times)

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 107
Re: New here! I'm Bianca!
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2019, 05:22:30 am »
Bianca found a filler in Canada doing a special for Canada Day! She wants to go bigger than she's ever been and really stretch out her lips - check out her new insta and give her some love if you can!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 05:24:02 am by RHIC »

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 262
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2019, 12:36:58 am »
Bianca found a filler in Canada doing a special for Canada Day! She wants to go bigger than she's ever been and really stretch out her lips - check out her new insta and give her some love if you can!  ;D

He’s right! Cheapest price for filler I’ve ever found! Even cheaper than the $300 US I found in Mexico for Juvederm Ultra when I had my boob job and BBL! Please help! Sale ends Thursday! I will spoil you for helping 😘
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 09:07:19 pm by Bimbo Baby Bianca »

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 262
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2019, 08:18:24 am »
Hey everyone. This is more so a message for anyone who has donated to my journey or planned on helping me at some point. I'm putting all fundraising for my surgeries on hold currently while I figure out other options because Paypal has decided to permanently limit my account. From what I'm told from other girls who have had this happen, this means I'll never be able to use paypal again, so my ko-fi page also won't work anymore.

Sorry and thank you so much to everyone who's ever helped me even get this far in my journey so far. I really do love and appreciate your kindness and always will!

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1676
  • -Receive: 513
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2019, 02:25:02 pm »
Hey everyone. This is more so a message for anyone who has donated to my journey or planned on helping me at some point. I'm putting all fundraising for my surgeries on hold currently while I figure out other options because Paypal has decided to permanently limit my account. From what I'm told from other girls who have had this happen, this means I'll never be able to use paypal again, so my ko-fi page also won't work anymore.

Sorry and thank you so much to everyone who's ever helped me even get this far in my journey so far. I really do love and appreciate your kindness and always will!

You're an absolute goddess, we trust you. Stay on your grind and your plastic dreams will come true

Tags: