Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 16537 times)

c2tb33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 8
Re: The Flame
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2018, 06:14:02 am »
Incredible as always. Brooke really seems obsessed. I can't wait to see how big she goes!

Hughman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1567
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2018, 05:12:18 pm »
So good. Playing with fire having no condoms: any chance of an impregnation/pregnancy scene? A belly as big as these fake boobs is so hot

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 239
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2018, 04:38:04 am »
So good. Playing with fire having no condoms: any chance of an impregnation/pregnancy scene? A belly as big as these fake boobs is so hot

I hadn't thought about it unfolding that way but haven't written more than a chapter ahead so anything is possible

Mrkvicka07

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2018, 09:38:25 am »
This story is getting more and more amazing chapter by chapter, hats off!!!
I love the fact that you developed these characters separately and now you brought Jenna & Brooke together.
I can't stress enough though, that I would love if you focused on other plastic surgery procedures as well. For me it would add so much more depth into an already amazing story (imho currently the best in tpb). Perhaps Meredith is an ideal candidate for a complete overhaul (tits, ass, lips, botox) to finally break free of her kinda abusive husband and find someone better. Although my favorite character is still Cassey...this may sound strange, as we have seen very little of her, but for me she is the one who started this plastic journey for everyone and it was her idea. Imho she deserves to knock Jenna off the horse again with new huge tits and please make her get butt implants too for a hotness overkill  ;D

Anyhow, amazing story and whichever way you decide to continue the story Im sure its gonna be amazing!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:42:26 am by Mrkvicka07 »

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 239
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2018, 01:35:21 pm »
Really appreciate the kind words and feedback. Casey will be back and I can definitely see her going to the extreme. I'd planned on her process being driven by competition with Jenna while trying not to lose her bfs attention. The real question is once Brooke's story wraps up, do you want Casey or Meredith next?

Mrkvicka07

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2018, 09:42:44 pm »
I can’t wait till someone knocks Jenna off the horse, so I wish Casey story would be next ;D
I really love your story, because you keep things (breast sizes in particular) realistic and don’t go too overboard.
That’s why I suggested for Casey to have other procedures - be “more plastic” than Jenna, not necessarily have twice her size at this point.
As for me Casey would win even if she had same cc as Jenna, but with other procedures she would total more silicone in her body, which is a major win for me and whT we all want I guess - the plastic look on each part of the body  :) anyhow I’m getting a bit carried away, good luck writting and we can’t wait for more.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:51:22 pm by Mrkvicka07 »

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2018, 12:31:21 pm »
The story is really amazing! I enjoy every chapter, and I wait Meredith more than Casey. I think Meredith could start from light cosmetic procedures such as face lift, lip fillers or permanent makeup. And then switch to more radical: nose job, eye job, boob job, butt implants, liposuction and so on.

dimen

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2018, 01:08:19 pm »
For me Casey should come at the end. She started it all and could finnish it at the and.  So Meredith is the next in line if you want to explore all four options as you said. That being said i still think Brooke is my favorite character :) The most "plasticable". All other characters have partners, Brooke doesnt have a steady partner and can fool around and be more adventurous than any other.
I see a connection between Brooke and Meredith because of what you wrote: "I need some time but I may have something for you in the near future if you need work...", said Brooke two chapters back. So for me they could both continue this plastic journey. We had Casey and Jenna at the beggining, we now have Jenna and Brooke, we could have Brooke and Meredith in future and Casey who makes a full circle at the end.

FUTURE: Brooke finishes her story with Jenna, gets an idea (solution) for Merediths problems and continues her bimbofication with Meredith. Meredith did already go bigger "for the wrong reasons". Brooke then finds a way to turn Merediths life arround and gets her to leave her husband and turn her "wrong reason" in to a good solution. There are plenty of work opportunities for a girl with big boobs out there :)

Still I would really like to se Brookes story continue for some time. I don't know for others but i really would like for her to become the ultimate bimbo. She got the best part beeing the one who gets tits for attention. She already blows bartenders in bars, she already flirts more than the others, she already masturbates thinking about her self ... I hope there still is room for her transformation and makeover at some Hair and Piercing/Tattoo saloon. If not now, maybe later with Meredith.

All in all - great work! What does the countdown for the next part say?

Tags: