Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: OnlyFans.com  (Read 45767 times)

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1945
  • -Receive: 351
  • Admiring the female form
Re: OnlyFans.com
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 05:08:34 pm »

Bottom Line: You get what you pay for.

Nope.
Unfortunately not.
I have seen cheap onlyfans-pages with good content and much of it, many updates included.
and i have seen more exopensive ones that offer not even a quarter of the content and number of updates as some cheaper ones do.

Price is a bad indicator, imho. In genereal, but especially on onlyfans.

Well, I guess your experience is different from mine.

I'm not interested in quantity of postings, per se. Yes, of course there are some who post a huge amount, I was only making a general comment about my own internal "rules". I have subscribed to a few that post a lot, but it turns out the content is not particularly the type of material I am interested in, so for me it was not "value for money". Personally, I am not interested in poor quality selfies or photos that would be better suited to a gynecology textbook. I'm here for the boobs! :)

Also, professional makeup, photography and lighting do not come cheap.

DA
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 05:13:09 pm by deux_anges »

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1945
  • -Receive: 351
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 05:15:22 pm »
Wer's is free, but likely what you already know from Twitter and Insta, but it keeps your Onlyfans Home updated ...
https://onlyfans.com/adrianaalencar

Then she offers updates to unlock.

Jesus....there's a lot of photoshop going on there. I don't know why she does that, since her real-life figure us damned nice already. :P

DA

tomtee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 1602
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2020, 04:19:34 am »
I joined Only Fans to follow Alexa Vesta, which I'm SO glad I did, because it's how I got in contact w/ her. Must say though, I've always thought her $30/mo. price is high (and I have told her as much). Seems like a LOT of complaining lately about over-pricing on OnlyFans, both for subscriptions that have little beyond IG, to outrageously priced exclusive content additional costs.

Just wanted to say, while I'm certain that it's so: women are WAY over-charging for content on the site, there are still some deals to be had: I recently got 1 month ea. w/ Nicolette Shea and Candy Charms--2 of my absolute favorites--for only $3.50, and LOTS of included content during that time (some of which I posted here). There are deals to be had, and gals who still put out the content.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 3718
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2020, 11:49:00 pm »
UKbimbodoll, who's a member on here, (https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=43857) is starting to show off her newly massive and beautiful 2250cc tits on her Onlyfans, and she has a sale right now 70% off for July (so, only $3).  Tons of videos of the previous boobs which were quite nice also, well beyond the Reddit content; I think she'll add lots more as the giant jugs heal.  She's quite in love with them!

LunaticRed

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2020, 11:44:59 am »
 one girl who is absolutely not worth any amount of money on OF is combat barbie. no nudes, nothing sexier or more revealing than she posts on instagram, in her latest magazine spread for Habit magazine (where she is the only girl in the issue who isnt nude but somehow gets the cover) she states she will never show full nudes, and charges insane amounts for any extras you can buy in DMs....$50 for a clip of her saying your name....WTF?!!

Tags: