Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: OnlyFans.com  (Read 42580 times)

emmagee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 68
Re: OnlyFans.com
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2020, 06:35:52 pm »
To me, OnlyFans is a blank canvas for a lady to curate content and upsell anyway she chooses to.

Aletta Ocean keeps her subscription rate cheap and rarely upsells on DM...and if she does, it’s pretty cheap. It seems like she uses it to drive traffic to her hardcore website.

Tania Amazon also keeps her rate cheap and posts a ton of topless stuff and rarely upsells.

Autumn Doll is straight forward...no topless, but has Perfect Tits on a slim, tone frame. Many videos are professionally produced and reasonably priced.

There are a bevy of smoking hot “Playboy” models with cheap subscriptions but the upsell to nudity or toys is pricey...$75-$120 for a video.

What’s nice about OnlyFans is you can subscribe to a lady for a month and try it out. I’ll notE that I have let MORE subscriptions expire than I currently have...which leads me to think most ladies don’t know how to monetize their assets well.

pucp1998

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 1196
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2020, 03:09:34 pm »
I'll appreciate a review for Jalande Jaguar (OnlyFans), I would like to know what to expect.
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=36657.msg480069#msg480069
Not allowed clips <<HERE>> [LAST UPDATE: 2020-05-25]

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1935
  • -Receive: 346
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2020, 01:49:33 pm »
For the guys who are considering buying shit; don't do it. I got some discounted subscriptions of big booty ig models. And these are quite premium models.
It's really a scam and nothing else. They post vids which are a bit longer than shit they post on instagram and same pics. They have some softcore shit with other girls, shower and dildo stuff but never post it on onlyfans for free. You have to message them and pay high amounts to get them. They never have extreme shit or long vids. For example one girl had one bathtub vid which was very good and it suddenly disappeared. When I asked why she just replied saying I can buy it from her for 20 usd. Really bad I didn't download cause it was really good, but I never expected she would delete it. Another girl wanted fucking 200 usd for a 3s vid. If they propose a vid from message you also don't see a preview or something like that, only length and description they give. I also got the onlyfans rip for free of victoria lomba etc. and all the same shit. Just advertising and nothing else.
Just don't buy onlyfans, you throw away your money and make this scamming bitches rich.

Yes, agree. Some onlyfans subscriptions are not "value for money". You have to tip extra to get the more explicit material. This is not true for all models though. If you are only interested in glamour shoots (no explicit) then you are usually on safer ground.

In my experience, one indication that the onlyfans is only a showcase is that the subscription fee is very low. I have seen some as low as $5, and a few even offer free subscription. I am generally more confident that I will get good quality from models that charge £20-30 (though this is not an absolute guarantee).

Bottom Line: You get what you pay for.

DA

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 226
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2020, 12:39:37 pm »

Nope.
Unfortunately not.
I have seen cheap onlyfans-pages with good content and much of it, many updates included.
and i have seen more exopensive ones that offer not even a quarter of the content and number of updates as some cheaper ones do.

Price is a bad indicator, imho. In genereal, but especially on onlyfans.
Corona: #dammitstayathome

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 345
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2020, 02:21:06 am »

Nope.
Unfortunately not.
I have seen cheap onlyfans-pages with good content and much of it, many updates included.
and i have seen more exopensive ones that offer not even a quarter of the content and number of updates as some cheaper ones do.

Absolutely right. The motto of OF should be 'caveat emptor.' (Let the buyer beware.)

andrat2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1269
  • -Receive: 792
  • EXIT USA: https://www.lifeafterhate.org/exitusa
    • EXIT USA
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2020, 04:45:48 pm »
Wer's is free, but likely what you already know from Twitter and Insta, but it keeps your Onlyfans Home updated ...
https://onlyfans.com/adrianaalencar

Then she offers updates to unlock.
Our team is made up of people who were part of the white power movement, but got out before it destroyed us and those we love. We left, and you can too. We’re here to share with you that it is possible to change and have a better life. EXIT USA: https://www.lifeafterhate.org/exitusa

deux_anges

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2020, 05:08:34 pm »

Nope.
Unfortunately not.

Well, I guess your experience is different from mine.

I'm not interested in quantity of postings, per se. Yes, of course there are some who post a huge amount, I was only making a general comment about my own internal "rules". I have subscribed to a few that post a lot, but it turns out the content is not particularly the type of material I am interested in, so for me it was not "value for money". Personally, I am not interested in poor quality selfies or photos that would be better suited to a gynecology textbook. I'm here for the boobs! :)

Also, professional makeup, photography and lighting do not come cheap.

DA
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 05:13:09 pm by deux_anges »

deux_anges

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2020, 05:15:22 pm »
Wer's is free, but likely what you already know from Twitter and Insta, but it keeps your Onlyfans Home updated ...
https://onlyfans.com/adrianaalencar

Then she offers updates to unlock.

Jesus....there's a lot of photoshop going on there. I don't know why she does that, since her real-life figure us damned nice already. :P

DA

andrat2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1269
  • -Receive: 792
  • EXIT USA: https://www.lifeafterhate.org/exitusa
    • EXIT USA
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2020, 06:13:47 pm »
A no go for me are onlyfans with movies up to 30 seconds only and then for months no movie updates at all. Instead some of these accounts believe photo updates are enough. For me I have only one conclusion, they don't understand their subscribers they may don't understand business at all.

I have no issue if someone posts a 10 second movie now and then, when others are 30 seconds or more - frequently.

How they don't understand business at all eg. is waiting (because they can't decide for years) with new business options until a crisis started. That's the worst point to start with. Any starting point earlier would be good. Preparing for the point of recovery and then start with new options when you see an end of the crisis coming is a good idea, too. But not at the beginning.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 06:25:30 pm by andrat2000 »
Our team is made up of people who were part of the white power movement, but got out before it destroyed us and those we love. We left, and you can too. We’re here to share with you that it is possible to change and have a better life. EXIT USA: https://www.lifeafterhate.org/exitusa

Tags: