Author Topic: OnlyFans.com  (Read 10091 times)

andrat2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1103
  • -Receive: 625
Re: OnlyFans.com
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 03:02:05 pm »
For the guys who are considering buying shit; don't do it. I got some discounted subscriptions of big booty ig models. And these are quite premium models.
It's really a scam and nothing else. They post vids which are a bit longer than shit they post on instagram and same pics. They have some softcore shit with other girls, shower and dildo stuff but never post it on onlyfans for free. You have to message them and pay high amounts to get them. They never have extreme shit or long vids. For example one girl had one bathtub vid which was very good and it suddenly disappeared. When I asked why she just replied saying I can buy it from her for 20 usd. Really bad I didn't download cause it was really good, but I never expected she would delete it. Another girl wanted fucking 200 usd for a 3s vid. If they propose a vid from message you also don't see a preview or something like that, only length and description they give. I also got the onlyfans rip for free of victoria lomba etc. and all the same shit. Just advertising and nothing else.
Just don't buy onlyfans, you throw away your money and make this scamming bitches rich.

When I read this I am reminded of "Burn After Reading" - at least from the German synchronization ... shit!

andrat2000

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 01:25:58 pm »
But one opinion I do have on Onlyfans model sites.

If a model chooses to hide her timeline, meaning you can't see at which dates updates were done, you maybe consider twice what she is trying to hide with it.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2545
  • -Receive: 575
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 01:30:11 am »
https://onlyfans.com/etherealqos

Pretty good one here, she posts long clips, full blown sex, materbation, nude pics. 

tomtee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 353
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 04:12:57 am »
Hers is my only subscription, but I like what she posts. Different than her IG or Snapchat: nude pics, nude & sex vids. She responds to messages there

www.onlyfans.com/alexavesta

sole

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 04:39:19 pm »
Avatar: Karmen Electra (iFriends.net)

andrat2000

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2018, 01:02:33 pm »
I like her onlyfans:

https://onlyfans.com/djtaniaamazon

What you get is what she has on Instagram, but mostly uncovered.

Tags: