Author Topic: EssexBunny Patreon  (Read 7610 times)

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 154
Re: EssexBunny Patreon
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 02:42:58 am »
Here are some stats, for those interested:

Posts for the $60 tier: 2.  That's two total, in the history of her patreon.  Neither of them appear to be pictures.
$24 tier: 19 posts.  Mostly cropped pics.

Total posts:
August - 6
September - 2
October - 1
November -3

Maybe someone from the $60 tier could chime in and speak to whether or not there is any communication/interaction as promised.

lolchair1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 850
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 06:46:31 pm »
I have was a member of her patreon 60,- tier for around half a year. She promises:

TIER 6000cc - VIP LEVEL -
$60 or more per month
As well as all content available at previous tiers become one of only 20 patrons who'll see more uncensored content and enjoy VIP private messaging and cam privileges.

I can't exactly remember what amount of uncensored content she posted because it's some time ago, but the numbers I_love_silicone seem about right. The private messaging she has delivered consistently during the time I was a member. On the other hand the webcamming never happened. There were always reasons why she couldn't do it, and at some point I stopped asking. This was partly my choice because it felt rude to keep bringing it up. If you are okay with just messaging with her the 60,-  tier might be worth it. If you are looking for actual webcam sessions you will be disappointed and should not join.

andrat2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1100
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 08:25:12 pm »
I was pledging 2 months (1st Feb and 1st March) in the highest 60$ category. I was chatting with her from time to time. I asked her out for caming in February and we agreed on a day in early March. I can't remember if a few days before, the day before or the same day she said she didn't feel comfortable how she looks etc. I accepted this and asked for another caming session later, but it never happened. I had conflicts with work, travel, family and I back then after all what I chatted, read and heared I decided there will never be a cam session happening so I cancelled my pledging. I wasn't asking for refund. This is not my style when it comes down to a few bucks.

The content posted back then wasn't what I expected in that tier. I can remember a picture of her from farer away, she facing to the left the bed on the right behind her (seen from the viewer). It was a post about the butt. While of poor quality this picture was clearly manipulated to enhance the butt. I had the feeling (again: the feeling, I don't say it is but it best meets the quality I experienced) like it were pictures posted on social media plattform before with the typical crappy compression algorithm the social media does reducing the size of pictures. And again I have the feeling this was maybe how it found it's way into Patreon. EB posted it before on social media, someone morphed it. Then when EB needed material for Patreon she accidentially uploaded that morphed picture she before saved from the social media instead of uploading the original one.

EB I clearly have to say if you don't get reliable and stop find excuses, if you continue with this way of postpone everything month after month after month I won't recover from this feeling of uncertainity that something is going wrong. My wish is that you rethink all this and get the things straight and true.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:33:27 pm by andrat2000 »

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 05:06:54 pm »
Did she ever verify here?
Do we know for sure that she is actually a live human female or that her pictures are un-edited?

andrat2000

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 08:59:34 pm »
Do we know for sure that she is actually a live human female or that her pictures are un-edited?

That's not what I wanted to say, by far not. I hope this was clear.

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2017, 06:09:26 am »

That's not what I wanted to say, by far not. I hope this was clear.

Well, maybe it wasn't what you meant.  But from my personal experience, as well as the experience of others apparently, she doesn't appear on cam, isn't very talkative, and only posts cropped closeups of questionable quality.  I'm not prepared to say it's fishy, but at some point questions should be asked...no?

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 168
  • -Receive: 80
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 10:22:21 am »
From the last photo i believe she's not faking the size, but she does play with the angles to appear even larger

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 537
  • -Receive: 1707
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2018, 01:34:00 pm »
i wana see more of her.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 168
  • -Receive: 80
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2018, 10:03:53 pm »
Think we all do, been a bit flaky lately, no idea what's up

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1642
  • -Receive: 3517
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2018, 06:34:20 pm »
Hey, I've had some surgery issues I'll be back asap

I have posted pics that aren't close ups (there are a couple on my Twitter that are full length for ex from last year that anyone can have a look at for themselves)

My boobs are extremely wide obviously and I have difficulty taking pics straight on.. If you tilt the pics I post slightly lol that should become fairly obvious.. Imagine having those sticking out to the sides of your body too..

About the "real" thing I'm good friends with quite a few models in real-life, I've even been on vacation with a couple of them.. I'm a private person so because I don't say a lot I do get people jumping to some funny conclusions .. I'm pretty sure if I was fake so many of the most well-known models would not be following me ;)

I've *never* posted a morphed pic.  Anything that's of lower resolution has just been taken on front cam of my fone (it's not exactly hard to tell). Again, if I was ever posting anything morphed am sure the people that have actually met me in real-life would say something lol.. I have extreme proportions but feel free to point out where I morph (which should be pretty easy because my pics aren't even on plain backgrounds).. Andrat, you're a fan of Martina's so yeah I can see where your comments are coming from.. Feel free to post the "obvious" morphed pic here btw, along with pointing out where it's been altered 🙄 My boobs are obvs much bigger than many others and I'm of slim build, am not going to apologise for that..

Patreon sent me an email stating I'm not allowed to cam as a reward and I amended my $60 tier to reflect that.. I do still have the email from them if anyone doubts that and I'm offering "normal" messaging instead (and you should know if you do this much that girls charge upwards of $200+ normally for camming sessions and they're much smaller than I am, barring Beshine of course..

I'm sorry I've not been online much and especially not on this site.. If anyone wants to speak to me you can send me a message. A lot of the crap that went on before could have been sorted out if people talked to me like they would anyone else..

I've never wanted to be famous or "known" so I don't speak a lot of my life.. I'm very much a real person though lol.. I have friends, family and a normal job.. I'm friends with girls who are much more well-known than I am and may ever be.. and yes I did get verified when I joined this site.. I've mentioned my surgeon and even sold a pair of 1500cc implants I never used as they were too small for me to another starmember here.. She ended up using my surgeon too..

So yes, if you ever want to know anything just ask..

I have surgery today (*not* cosmetic) and I had been feeling a little down.. I'm still around though so if you ever have any queries just get in touch xx

The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram @essexbunny

Twitter @essexbunny

www.essexbunny.tumblr.com

score_busty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 510
  • -Receive: 241
  • Huge tits lover
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2018, 07:25:15 pm »
thank you Essexbunny for this great comment and very interessting, i will to post question later.
Good luck for your surgery problem, I hope it's not too important.

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 696
  • -Receive: 848
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 08:07:18 pm »
Much love and positive vibes sent your way for your surgery recovery EB :)

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 301
  • -Receive: 164
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 12:08:18 pm »
You're awesome, and don't let idiots like andrat get to you. His fan boy attitude is pretty obvious. Hope to see more of you here again!

andrat2000

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2018, 01:46:08 pm »

And good luck with your surgery.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:09:44 pm by andrat2000 »

Tzamon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 9