Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Penelope Black Diamond  (Read 895222 times)

ZNG69

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 57
  • Can't resist huge oversized monster tits
Re: Penelope Black Diamond
« Reply #1275 on: September 26, 2020, 01:02:34 am »
When you make your tits so hideously oversized that you can't even reach your arms all the way around them
I love this woman's body, I can't help myself but get an erection the second I see her, it's almost like she has a hold on me lol  ;D

PBD is love, PBD is life

binsky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1851
  • -Receive: 262
« Reply #1276 on: September 26, 2020, 11:04:21 pm »
   Hr Onlyfans is really good, if you like sexy sorta softcore photos of her along with her harder "dirtier" type stuff. She is a  generous content provider.

cbhotrod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 26

ZNG69

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 57
  • Can't resist huge oversized monster tits
« Reply #1278 on: October 17, 2020, 10:32:54 pm »
I love how smiley and giddy she is in her videos, it's clear to me that she has the same fetishes as us and getting these enormous monster tits made her very, very happy

I remember when I first seen her tits, I was literally shaking at the sight of her body. The contrast between her tits and body drives me crazy, she has such a delicate petite body and yet she's chosen to inflate her small cute A cup tits up to these vulgar, ultra-sexualised beachballs, you can't get two things more different than each other, and she got the hyper-sexual monster tits look perfect imo, I don't think anyone else has come close to her, she's unbelievable, what a woman <3 <3 <3

https://redgifs.com/watch/kindlygratefulgroundbeetle

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:44:16 pm by ZNG69 »
PBD is love, PBD is life

Tags: 3600cc