Author Topic: Bimbofication Comic  (Read 74102 times)

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 517
  • -Receive: 836
  • Too Big to Fail
Re: Bimbofication Comic
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2019, 06:58:34 am »
Awesome work!  Thanks for keeping Lily's asian looks in tact and keeping her lip fillers on her to a min, and her boobie greed and breast enlargement to max!

Carmen and Stacy are great too!  Looking forward to Carmen taking her lip to the max, and Stacey expanding further!
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Elmeti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2019, 07:16:41 pm »
unbeatable work¡¡ Im the only one thinking that should be a friend of Lily obsessed with her butt growth? With the envy that would appear on Lily ;)

Continue the good work , u re making it great¡¡¡ Thanks¡

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 198
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2019, 10:28:30 pm »
Ryuman,

I appreciate your work.  It is very unique.  Please continue it as you can.

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 447
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2019, 09:01:08 pm »
I've updated the previous link finally, to fix a few very minor details.

Glad people are enjoying things so far. Though I'm a little unsure on the future of some of the characters. I've been working on some mods to make things even more extreme, but worried it may be taking things a bit too far...

Glad people are liking Lily's story, though I would like to get focus back on Jess, as she is still the main character...she needs a route for progression...

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 447
« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2019, 03:36:01 pm »
So I've been working on something to make the characters lips even more extreme, but concerned it may be taking things a little too far...I quite like it, but it I could see that it may be too much, so I've put up a poll to get peoples opinions. Let me know!

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 517
  • -Receive: 836
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #155 on: May 12, 2019, 10:53:58 pm »
Appreciate the fact you put this to vote, but if there is any way to limit the big-lippedness of your characters, I hope you can.  It would be cool to have one sister enhance all around, and the other maintain her original looks except implants of course. :)

Your new minor characters are great too btw, maybe have them respectively go overboard in the boob and lip categories for comparison and drama purposes. :)
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

bob10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2019, 10:44:26 am »
So I've been working on something to make the characters lips even more extreme, but concerned it may be taking things a little too far...I quite like it, but it I could see that it may be too much, so I've put up a poll to get peoples opinions. Let me know!

Maybe you can post test images of these, so we can see if it's really gonna be too big

Elmeti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2019, 10:23:19 am »
Its not ging to be too big  ;D ;D

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 596
  • -Receive: 1855