Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Brittany Elizabeth / plasticlife2131  (Read 307881 times)

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 92
  • -Receive: 99
Re: Brittany Elizabeth / plasticlife2131
« Reply #465 on: July 03, 2020, 07:38:28 am »
I feel like so many are confused as to what I'm doing so I thought I'd come on here.
Having had complications more than once with my wives, I am amazed with how upbeat you always seem to be under similar, and worse circumstances.

Ignore the BS. You do you.

coyote

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 175
« Reply #466 on: July 03, 2020, 11:12:21 am »
Brittany, live your life, be as happy as possible and try to be safe and healthy because I want to see and enjoy your boob adventure.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 227
  • -Receive: 196
« Reply #467 on: July 03, 2020, 02:10:33 pm »
I feel like so many are confused as to what I'm doing so I thought I'd come on here.

Don't dip to their levels Britt, glad you're ok!

mrderpy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 36
« Reply #468 on: July 04, 2020, 03:38:18 am »
Comes with every message board system. People use their online anonymity to express themselves more openly than they normally would in public because they'd come off more of a dick. So Britt, you keep doin you and ignore these fools who just wanna wave around their online dicks.

I_Love_Silicone

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 550
« Reply #469 on: July 15, 2020, 05:12:11 pm »
I feel like so many are confused as to what I'm doing so I thought I'd come on here. My expander shells are 2000ccs. When I got them put in I could not go to 2000, I could only go to 1000. I was told I needed to go slow and steady to go to 2000 which is what I've done. I just got to 2000ccs and I'm beyond stoked. Why this I love silicone guy on here is hard on me and throwing jabs in is beyond me. You have personally attacked me and I'm super confused why. You obviously think little of me so why continue to throw shade/little jabs?? Im truly sorry if I ever offended you but dang you do like to try to put me in my place. It's all gravy guy! I'm doing OK, taking my time and know what I'm doing. I'm listening to my dr, went another route and finally feel like the piece of me that was taken after the infection is whole again. You also concentrate on my platform numbers, odd that my number dropping is such a concern to you when it's not to me. I do my thing, I'm happy no matter what and grateful to be on social media. Numbers must mean a lot to you as you brought it up but I can assure you, I'm happy just to be able to do what I love. Hope y'all are well but please, no need to be concerned or think I'm heading down a dangerous path. I'm happy in everything I do, march to the beat of my own drum and will always keep moving forward and living my life.

I don't know why you're singling me out, but okay...
I've got like 3 comments on here; but I guess I touched a nerve.  Sorry about that.

I think the only thing I said that was anything other than expressing concern was regarding traveling for surgery which... in my state they have barred all non-elective surgeries because of all the travel people engage in to come here, and because of strain on the medical system.  With the exception of that, I apologize for however I may have offended you.

Glad you're doing well.

nariko

• Thank You
  • -Given: 76
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #470 on: July 18, 2020, 05:16:06 pm »
Brittany is fucking awesome. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you're doing better! :) keep on smiling and doing you :)! <3

ScottyD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2020, 08:46:37 am »
Hey Brittany (if you are still hanging around)

Hope all is well, and you are still going good after last months fill
Up.

Hopefully everything is ok, as you seem to hide/keep your right breast in the bra? Hopefully the incision is ok and healing

I’m just seeing what size you are aiming for at the end. Obviously the 4K+ looked great, but with the complications, it’s best not to risk that size again?

It seems like both yourself and husband love huge tits, so was just curious if you’d decided

Thanks

mrderpy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 36
« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2020, 04:56:39 pm »
Hopefully everything is ok, as you seem to hide/keep your right breast in the bra? Hopefully the incision is ok and healing
She got new 2000cc implants in a few months ago, filled to 1000cc and is now up to 2000cc. Also her nipples are pierced again which is fucking awesome caused pierced tits always look extra sexy.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeD__ESU4AE7X0Y?format=jpg&name=large

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 362
  • -Receive: 202
« Reply #473 on: August 02, 2020, 09:03:13 pm »
Never been a fan of piercings and never will be. Distracts from the boobs. Definitely can't wait to see her back up to 4000cc though, they looked amazing and just right at that size.

Tags: 2000cc