Author Topic: Bi-sexual  (Read 3770 times)

boobie29

Bi-sexual
« on: March 12, 2011, 10:26:21 am »
Maybe a strange question but are there any gay- or bi-sexual guys here?

eblitz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 62
    • My Deviantart Gallery
Re: Bi-sexual
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 05:00:49 pm »
Maybe a strange answer, but at the anonymity of the internets, I can feel free to admit that I could at least imagine to make out with a really hot guy. Cause they are out there and even as a male who is straight to the bone, I am able to admire the beauty of the male form. Who never had the thought: "OMFG!!! I wished I would be him..."

P.S. NO. It does not make me gay. :p
If god wanted girls to be flat chested, he would not have invented plastic surgeons.

bbf3

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 07:29:08 am »
I am straight and for myself i can't imagine anything else but being hetero-sexual.
But i can imagine that gays feel the same about hansomen men i do feel when seeing sexy women.

Therfor the bi-sexual thing is the most difficult for me to imagine.
Being turn on be any sex is a strange idea -for me-.
But: that i can't understand bi-sexiuality doesn't makle bi-sexuality anything bad or so.

As this forum is all about women adoration, especially adoration of a very female part of the female body, i guess gays or bi-sexual people are very are here ... ;-)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1165
  • -Receive: 10058
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 09:59:06 pm »
Hmm, I can't say I'm anonymous here, because some friends of mine know I'm an admin here, but anyway...

I have to say for myself (as a guy) that I don't like the bodies of men, they're square, hairy, it really doesn't attract me. While the female body is beautiful, round, luscious and fair.
I don't see the attraction to other guys physically (mentally I can understand, because well... face it, guys are funnier and cooler :D.... well, not always).
On the other hand, I don't mind gay people at all, they're usually kind and gentle. And... the more gays, the more girls left for straight people :).
Then there's lesbians, well... I can't blame lesbians for loving women's bodies, I can only agree. (If I were a girl, I'd be a lesbian ;) ).

Here's another question to ask yourself then:
Could you fall for a crossdresser/transexual/shemale/transgender?
This is like "in between Bi-sexuality". You're basically with a guy, but still loving a feminine body. Would that be gay, or still straight?
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

eggface

• Thank You
  • -Given: 78
  • -Receive: 266
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 10:40:00 pm »
Hmm, I can't say I'm anonymous here, because some friends of mine know I'm an admin here, but anyway...

I have to say for myself (as a guy) that I don't like the bodies of men, they're square, hairy, it really doesn't attract me. While the female body is beautiful, round, luscious and fair.
I don't see the attraction to other guys physically (mentally I can understand, because well... face it, guys are funnier and cooler :D.... well, not always).
On the other hand, I don't mind gay people at all, they're usually kind and gentle. And... the more gays, the more girls left for straight people :).
Then there's lesbians, well... I can't blame lesbians for loving women's bodies, I can only agree. (If I were a girl, I'd be a lesbian ;) ).

Here's another question to ask yourself then:
Could you fall for a crossdresser/transexual/shemale/transgender?
This is like "in between Bi-sexuality". You're basically with a guy, but still loving a feminine body. Would that be gay, or still straight?
I think it depends on why you are attracted to them. If it is because of their feminine looks and body, then i dont think its gay because what you are finding attractive is the same as what you see in a genetic girl. Also, there is a clear distinction between a crossdresser and a transsexual. A crossdresser is just a guy that enjoys dressing as a woman, so that is, if anything, gay, but most transsexuals take hormones to look like a woman because they feel like a woman, and want to be seen by society as a woman, as they want to look how they feel inside. I myself find some transsexuals attractive, such as Kimber James and Sarina Valentina, because of their feminine form.
Just my opinion on the matter, take it or leave it.  :)
My avatar is Gemma Massey

eblitz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 62
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 03:04:22 pm »
That leaves another little question in the open. If a lesbian makes out with a woman, and realizes like 5 minutes later that it actually was a guy. Does that make her straight?^^
If god wanted girls to be flat chested, he would not have invented plastic surgeons.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1165
  • -Receive: 10058
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 06:34:10 pm »
That leaves another little question in the open. If a lesbian makes out with a woman, and realizes like 5 minutes later that it actually was a guy. Does that make her straight?^^

Guess not, because she felt she was making out with a girl
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

hornyhardon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 02:34:53 pm »
Maybe a strange question but are there any gay- or bi-sexual guys here?

Yes

mbb4life

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 06:11:28 pm »
Yeah, but only with other male bodybuilders. I'm into muscle in general so both go: muscle guys and muscle/fitness girls... tho girl don't have to be muscular to be sexy.

lordofthecinqueports

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 11:46:53 am »

Therfor the bi-sexual thing is the most difficult for me to imagine.
Being turn on be any sex is a strange idea -for me-.
But: that i can't understand bi-sexiuality doesn't makle bi-sexuality anything bad or so.

My gf is bisexual (Thanks God!!  ;D), and it's curious she prefers going out with a man, but she likes more the body of women

loveforbarbie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 436
  • -Receive: 873
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 03:20:27 am »
I'm straight and have no problems with gay people. I only wish TS persons would say up front they were not 100% female. ;)

lisalipgloss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 98
  • Raging Belle
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2019, 03:39:17 pm »

A crossdresser is just a guy that enjoys dressing as a woman, so that is, if anything, gay

That is, if anything, wrong. As one of them crossdressing freaks, I speak from personal experience.

If only we were simply gay. Do you know how much time, money and effort it takes? Shave all your body hair, shop for size 12 dresses with gorilla-length arms, size 10 stiletto shoes, makeup and wigs, then have sex with men to actually know whether you are, or you just created your fantasy woman because you're really attracted to the female form, which the Gay Man's Handbook lists as a sure sign you're not gay.

I tried sex with men, because I thought maybe I was. I was wrong. I do find other CDs attractive at times and I consider myself happy to be bi in those circumstances - I'm attracted to the female form they present, at which time the genital type becomes unimportant -  but the last thing I want is an admirer whose only there because he's the gay one in denial.

As for admirers, if all he wants is anal and a BJ, like any female could do for him were he able to find one, he'd have a hard time telling the difference in the dark. Some say you can tell the tgirl, because the BJ is more enthusiastic.
Curves are what the universe was built on.

Tags: