Author Topic: LollipopsAndGumdrops - Webcam model  (Read 109461 times)

LPGOfficial

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 186
  • Follow Me on Twitter @KandysLollipops
    • KandyKaines
Re: LollipopsAndGumdrops - Webcam model
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2018, 05:43:28 pm »
@trouble why bother with things you don't like?
Your apparent obsession with her looks and lifestyle seem more disturbing to me than her being underweight.

You mind taking a chill pill? Obsession, geez cool down. I can´t stand people who feel the need to exxaggerate their arguments... it stinks of a lack of belief in the validity of the argument in the first place. I´m in no way obsessed. I´ve written a total of 2 posts, now 3 with this reply, in this thread. How is that obsessive? You´re sounding completely ridiculous. even further proof of how far from the truth you are... look at how long between my last post and this. havent visited this thread since... lol, can´t but shake my head and your BS

I bet you waited precisely 3 months to reply. Has it been festering inside you like a red ball of anger?

You're delusional to the fact that people ENJOY looking at my petite HEALTHY body. The sheer fact that you are still replying just means 1 of 2 things.

1. You're insecure about your own physical self, and you have to put others down to stroke that fat ego of yours. or 2. You're just a pissed off troll who is trying to get a reaction from a whole entire thread.

Oh, btw when I look through your posts, you seem to only like the "thicker" girlies. Please, for the love of everything that is round fake and jiggly, don't push your beauty standards on me bb 😊🤣

Now kindly, leave this thread alone. Thanks!
Tig Ol' Bitches

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2250
  • -Receive: 670
« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2018, 10:21:05 pm »
Smackdown!!  8)

PS. Mmmm, petite healthy body with round fake jigglies...

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 985
  • -Receive: 320
« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2018, 10:24:59 pm »
Kandy looking absolutely pneumatic!

Imagine her at her at 2000cc+++! ;)
Is she going bigger??

LPGOfficial

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 186
  • Follow Me on Twitter @KandysLollipops
    • KandyKaines
« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2018, 10:33:10 pm »
That's been the plan for a couple years :) shit popped up and deferred me from the end goal. But the sky's are turning from overcast and rainy, to sunny days. Soon 😏
Tig Ol' Bitches

Mrderpface

• Thank You
  • -Given: 745
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2018, 12:22:08 am »
That's been the plan for a couple years :) shit popped up and deferred me from the end goal. But the sky's are turning from overcast and rainy, to sunny days. Soon 😏
I personally think having a petite slender frame is hotter, especially if its accompanied by two giant fake boobs

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5364
  • -Receive: 6638
« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2018, 10:12:26 pm »
Your apparent obsession with her looks and lifestyle seem more disturbing to me than her being underweight.

You mind taking a chill pill? Obsession, geez cool down. I can´t stand people who feel the need to exxaggerate their arguments... it stinks of a lack of belief in the validity of the argument in the first place. I´m in no way obsessed. I´ve written a total of 2 posts, now 3 with this reply, in this thread. How is that obsessive? You´re sounding completely ridiculous. even further proof of how far from the truth you are... look at how long between my last post and this. havent visited this thread since... lol, can´t but shake my head and your BS

Oh sorry, i thought hyperbole was your language... It's either that or you just made my point for me...
If you like this forum, instagram or my posts,
Please consider donating some
Monero at: 88xiMppP59G7fut2PRMXciEZwFet89fy71NnTgTd7i3nW1nc54t1S1PQLC3CkUzK72gMUC6CmuTLBCs54W5rMGbo9E1nCUk
or BitCoin at: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
For any questions please send a PM.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5364
  • -Receive: 6638
« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2018, 10:13:11 pm »

Oh sorry, i thought hyperbole was your language... It's either that or you just made my point for me...

@LPGOfficial Love the recent shots where you make them look huge xD
If you like this forum, instagram or my posts,
Please consider donating some
Monero at: 88xiMppP59G7fut2PRMXciEZwFet89fy71NnTgTd7i3nW1nc54t1S1PQLC3CkUzK72gMUC6CmuTLBCs54W5rMGbo9E1nCUk
or BitCoin at: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
For any questions please send a PM.

axis

• Former Hero Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 271
  • -Receive: 455
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2018, 10:33:46 pm »
LPG is and will even moreso be the prototypical "Tits on Stick"!  Very exciting, looking forward to her further extreme transformation! ;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 11:31:28 pm by axis »
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

fakebreasts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 738
« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2018, 10:29:54 am »
I think she is bigger

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 887