Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 96464 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 124
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2020, 05:04:54 am »
Chapter 17, part 3 has been posted at my Revenge Blog

So something has happened to Ken out in the barn.  Will Tory make the difficult journey through waist-deep snow all the way out to the barn, when her massive breasts make even a short on a summer's day tedious?  If she makes the trip, will she collapse from exhaustion?  Come down to the Revenge Blog and find out.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

c2tb33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2020, 03:07:39 am »
How have you been? Can't wait for the next update
!

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 124
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2021, 06:06:30 am »
How have you been? Can't wait for the next update
!

Been busy!  Way too long a time between updates--my apologies! 

Chapter 17, part 4 has been posted on the Revenge Blog.  Hope you enjoy it, and a belated Happy New Year!

Part 5 of "I'll Be Big For Christmas" has finally been posted to my regular blog.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 09:37:57 pm by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

shmag

• Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2021, 12:44:58 pm »
Think it’s time to start a fresh new simple story. If you want a draft of mine to revise and add too I think you would do a great job with it!

Tags: