Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 71904 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 108
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2019, 05:36:58 am »
Oh, man!  It's been a while! 

After taking time off for producing a Halloween fund-raiser play, and a serious deadline at work, I'm back on track posting on my Reveng blog.

Just posted today on my "Revenge" blog: Part 2 of "A Christmas Interlude".  It's a very quaint, Norman Rockwell-esque Christmas that Ken has planned for Tory, but her breasts are just so damn big that he just has to fuck her at every opportunity.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 12:30:38 pm by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 108
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2019, 04:39:21 am »
Just updated the next part to Chapter 16: "A Christmas Interlude" on my Revenge Blog.

Tory and Ken head back to the bedroom after dinner so that Tory can show him a special new bra that she has had engineered, as Tom, the Innkeeper, clandestinely watches.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

tobir

• Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2019, 11:05:24 am »
Could you please post a direct link to the chapter?

Tags: