Author Topic: AmberAlena  (Read 140304 times)

boumba

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: AmberAlena
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2016, 10:29:52 am »
Is she still streaming?
Havent seen her on MFC or streamate last few months 😐

boumba2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2016, 01:51:37 am »
Did she quit streaming? :o

Bigdwilly

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 07:10:52 pm »
She's camming right now on Streamate. Just did an exclusive chat and only lasted about 3 minutes. Incredible body and personality!

cdutchess78

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 131
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 07:42:46 pm »
Shes on MFC right now.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2017, 07:06:23 pm »
She updated her Twitter last night with new pics. Someone who knows how to download her pics can post them here. She looks great! https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2017, 06:42:18 am »
Her shows are horrible.  Avoid at all costs.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 510
  • -Receive: 2026
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2017, 05:31:51 pm »
The new ones. Last pic is older, but I didn't see it here.
Great view on that second pic :o

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:40:00 pm by TheRedLine »

axis

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2017, 04:26:58 am »

How so?

Trankovits01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2017, 09:39:46 am »

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 583
  • -Receive: 1823
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2017, 12:30:48 pm »
please more of them

paulporsch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2254
  • -Receive: 1426
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2017, 05:29:26 pm »

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 12:07:29 am »

How so?
She's a huge time waster.  Rarely, if ever, gets topless.  And is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts"
Like she's some sort of special and unique snowflake and you should be lucky she's there.  It's not a fun show, it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything except chit-chat.
There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 06:29:43 pm »

How so?
She's a huge time waster.  Rarely, if ever, gets topless.  And is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts"
Like she's some sort of special and unique snowflake and you should be lucky she's there.  It's not a fun show, it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything except chit-chat.

There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.

Sounds like you are either too cheap to afford her rates or simply someone who is upset because you were probably banned by her, and rightfully so, seeing what an infant you seem to be. I have personally purchased multiple shows from her and she is by far and away, not only one of the best performers, but also one of the most genuinely sweet girls on any cam site.

You give the impression that you are fully aware of her Rules and her list of "No's" and yet feel entitled enough to complain when she will not break her rules for you ("is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts")?!
She CLEARLY states she is a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" in her profile (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberAlena) yet, you complain that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless"?! Besides the fact that she ALWAYS gets topless in her Private Shows, it seems you are complaining that a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" is not topless in general chat....no shit?!?!
Amber actually offers a BOOB & ASS FLASH and TOPLESS 5 MINUTES in her menu, so your complaint that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless" is just you simply being too cheap to pay for her to be topless in general chat. Period.
Sounds like you also need a dictionary to define what "non-nude and non-explicit" means.
And speaking of "special snow flakes"; it seems like you want her to break her rules just for you, and are simply bitching about the fact that she did not break them for you. Seems to me that you believe you are a "special snow flake" and her rules should simply not apply to you.

By the way, how pathetic do you have to be to "negotiate" ("it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything") with a camgirl?! Especially one who CLEARLY states her prices/shows on her profile?! You should seriously reconsider being on cam sites since you obviously cannot afford them and are unwilling to respect a camgirls' rules, even when given to you in writing.

For someone who seems to be aware that "There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.", I do not understand why you would then, come on here to bad-mouth someone who is not only truly very sweet and genuine but who NEVER behaves or acts in a stuck-up or ego-maniacal manner or as if she believes that she is "god's gift" to anything or to anyone...which leads us back to my initial comment on my accurate observation in regards to how big of an infant you are.

The great thing is that you recognize that there are plenty of other camgirls who seem to fit your budget. Good luck and have fun.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:07:40 pm by Pancomplex »

liorsson

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2017, 01:14:02 pm »
i dont understand what he is talking about... i was on a pvt with here, she was very nice and got topless quickely

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2017, 09:29:09 am »
Those mega.nz links don't seem to work. And I've used the site plenty of times. Can you make sure the links are valid? I'm eager to see the videos.

Tags: american 2400cc