Author Topic: AmberAlena  (Read 111246 times)

hotbox3210

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 86
AmberAlena
« on: May 31, 2016, 06:19:00 am »

Prok!

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 2
Re: AmberAlena
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 01:16:46 am »
Outstanding!!

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 02:28:50 am »

boumba2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 10:16:23 am »
Any videos from her? ;)

bobman345

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 60
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 05:49:25 pm »

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 12:22:32 pm »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:25:36 pm by hotbox3210 »

RolloTomassi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 12:14:46 pm »
Google directed me to this http://camgirls-video.com/amberalena-myfreecams-video-thin-44-61-mib-2016-04-05-004527/

Can someone get the video from there? It only works for premium rapidgator users...

boumba2

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 12:41:52 am »
Bumpy, any new vids available ?

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 12:56:11 pm »
Yeah you might need premium for some of her vids. You can check out these two sites, Webcamrecordings and Camgirl Gallery. Even without a premium account, you may be able to download some videos:

https://www.webcamrecordings.com/modelSearch/amberalena/page/1
http://3.camgirl.gallery/search/images/?q=amberalena

Here's a free video in action:

http://cam4clips.com/amberalena-myfreecams-video-*WOMAN*-830-43-mib-2016-04-22-230028/

burli

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 09:58:27 am »
Only for premium upstore users  :'(
http://megafreecamsvideos.net/?s=AmberalenA

internetionel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 102
  • -Receive: 483
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2016, 11:26:01 am »
Nice!
Big round and Heavy Fake tits, small waist, Perfect hourglas figure, naughty attitude, Long Fake Acryl Nails, pumped up lips, High Platform heels, Big round Fake Butt and a Fishnet.

A Woman Needs nothing more:D

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2537
  • -Receive: 1727
  • ^ Miss Danielle Derek
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 11:05:09 pm »

TOP: 1) Gemma Massey - 2) Danielle Derek - 3) Amy Anderssen - 4) Karina Medina - 5) Anastasia Doll - 6) Aletta Ocean

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2016, 11:21:52 pm »
More Pics:

kinera

• Thank You
  • -Given: 969
  • -Receive: 6087
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 02:11:40 am »
She is super cute. 1500cc

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:57:11 am by kinera »

vertiggo

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 265
  • -Receive: 1165
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 04:19:54 am »
Where is she hiding 1500cc? Is she 7 feet tall or something?

Pancomplex

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2016, 04:07:15 pm »
Where is she hiding 1500cc? Is she 7 feet tall or something?

She is 5'5" and has talked about going to 2500cc

vertiggo

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 265
  • -Receive: 1165
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2016, 04:58:44 pm »
If she's that short those are no more than 1000cc at the most.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2016, 12:08:30 am »
She has said on her cam-show that she is 5'5", has 1500cc's now and wants 2500cc's

axis

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 02:01:01 am »
When does she perform usually?

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 07:13:38 pm »
Not sure when she is online. I actually ran into her in Miami on South beach and she looked amazing! She said she was taking some time off and looking into surgeons in Miami.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 11:47:50 pm »
She just updated her Twitter with 5 new pics today. Not sure how to download and post pics from Twitter but here is her profile.
https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 04:47:06 pm »
Got it for ya:

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2016, 07:41:03 pm »
Thanks for that  8)

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 571
  • -Receive: 1782
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2016, 01:20:16 am »
is there a date when she goes bigger?

binsky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1429
  • -Receive: 209
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2016, 04:06:36 am »
    She has a sweet  face.

internetionel

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2016, 08:42:37 am »
Nice
Big round and Heavy Fake tits, small waist, Perfect hourglas figure, naughty attitude, Long Fake Acryl Nails, pumped up lips, High Platform heels, Big round Fake Butt and a Fishnet.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2016, 05:36:44 pm »
    She has a sweet  face.

I ran into her in Miami a couple of weeks ago on South Beach. I watched her when she was on MFC so recognized her. Her face is beautiful but her tits are magnificent!

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2016, 01:52:09 am »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2016, 07:12:10 pm »
Damn she looks good! She has a lost a bit of weight I think.

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2016, 01:58:54 pm »

boumba

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2016, 10:29:52 am »
Is she still streaming?
Havent seen her on MFC or streamate last few months 😐

boumba2

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2016, 01:51:37 am »
Did she quit streaming? :o

Bigdwilly

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 07:10:52 pm »
She's camming right now on Streamate. Just did an exclusive chat and only lasted about 3 minutes. Incredible body and personality!

cdutchess78

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 131
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 07:42:46 pm »
Shes on MFC right now.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2017, 07:06:23 pm »
She updated her Twitter last night with new pics. Someone who knows how to download her pics can post them here. She looks great! https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 167
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2017, 06:42:18 am »
Her shows are horrible.  Avoid at all costs.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 509
  • -Receive: 2020
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2017, 05:31:51 pm »
The new ones. Last pic is older, but I didn't see it here.
Great view on that second pic :o

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:40:00 pm by TheRedLine »

axis

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2017, 04:26:58 am »

How so?

Trankovits01

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2017, 09:39:46 am »

blind

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2017, 12:30:48 pm »
please more of them

paulporsch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2253
  • -Receive: 1425
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2017, 05:29:26 pm »

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 12:07:29 am »

How so?
She's a huge time waster.  Rarely, if ever, gets topless.  And is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts"
Like she's some sort of special and unique snowflake and you should be lucky she's there.  It's not a fun show, it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything except chit-chat.
There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 06:29:43 pm »

How so?
She's a huge time waster.  Rarely, if ever, gets topless.  And is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts"
Like she's some sort of special and unique snowflake and you should be lucky she's there.  It's not a fun show, it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything except chit-chat.

There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.

Sounds like you are either too cheap to afford her rates or simply someone who is upset because you were probably banned by her, and rightfully so, seeing what an infant you seem to be. I have personally purchased multiple shows from her and she is by far and away, not only one of the best performers, but also one of the most genuinely sweet girls on any cam site.

You give the impression that you are fully aware of her Rules and her list of "No's" and yet feel entitled enough to complain when she will not break her rules for you ("is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts")?!
She CLEARLY states she is a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" in her profile (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberAlena) yet, you complain that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless"?! Besides the fact that she ALWAYS gets topless in her Private Shows, it seems you are complaining that a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" is not topless in general chat....no shit?!?!
Amber actually offers a BOOB & ASS FLASH and TOPLESS 5 MINUTES in her menu, so your complaint that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless" is just you simply being too cheap to pay for her to be topless in general chat. Period.
Sounds like you also need a dictionary to define what "non-nude and non-explicit" means.
And speaking of "special snow flakes"; it seems like you want her to break her rules just for you, and are simply bitching about the fact that she did not break them for you. Seems to me that you believe you are a "special snow flake" and her rules should simply not apply to you.

By the way, how pathetic do you have to be to "negotiate" ("it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything") with a camgirl?! Especially one who CLEARLY states her prices/shows on her profile?! You should seriously reconsider being on cam sites since you obviously cannot afford them and are unwilling to respect a camgirls' rules, even when given to you in writing.

For someone who seems to be aware that "There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.", I do not understand why you would then, come on here to bad-mouth someone who is not only truly very sweet and genuine but who NEVER behaves or acts in a stuck-up or ego-maniacal manner or as if she believes that she is "god's gift" to anything or to anyone...which leads us back to my initial comment on my accurate observation in regards to how big of an infant you are.

The great thing is that you recognize that there are plenty of other camgirls who seem to fit your budget. Good luck and have fun.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:07:40 pm by Pancomplex »

liorsson

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2017, 01:14:02 pm »
i dont understand what he is talking about... i was on a pvt with here, she was very nice and got topless quickely

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2017, 09:29:09 am »
Those mega.nz links don't seem to work. And I've used the site plenty of times. Can you make sure the links are valid? I'm eager to see the videos.

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2017, 08:42:50 am »

How so?

Sounds like you are either too cheap to afford her rates or simply someone who is upset because you were probably banned by her, and rightfully so, seeing what an infant you seem to be. I have personally purchased multiple shows from her and she is by far and away, not only one of the best performers, but also one of the most genuinely sweet girls on any cam site.

You give the impression that you are fully aware of her Rules and her list of "No's" and yet feel entitled enough to complain when she will not break her rules for you ("is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts")?!
She CLEARLY states she is a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" in her profile (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberAlena) yet, you complain that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless"?! Besides the fact that she ALWAYS gets topless in her Private Shows, it seems you are complaining that a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" is not topless in general chat....no shit?!?!
Amber actually offers a BOOB & ASS FLASH and TOPLESS 5 MINUTES in her menu, so your complaint that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless" is just you simply being too cheap to pay for her to be topless in general chat. Period.
Sounds like you also need a dictionary to define what "non-nude and non-explicit" means.
And speaking of "special snow flakes"; it seems like you want her to break her rules just for you, and are simply bitching about the fact that she did not break them for you. Seems to me that you believe you are a "special snow flake" and her rules should simply not apply to you.

By the way, how pathetic do you have to be to "negotiate" ("it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything") with a camgirl?! Especially one who CLEARLY states her prices/shows on her profile?! You should seriously reconsider being on cam sites since you obviously cannot afford them and are unwilling to respect a camgirls' rules, even when given to you in writing.

For someone who seems to be aware that "There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.", I do not understand why you would then, come on here to bad-mouth someone who is not only truly very sweet and genuine but who NEVER behaves or acts in a stuck-up or ego-maniacal manner or as if she believes that she is "god's gift" to anything or to anyone...which leads us back to my initial comment on my accurate observation in regards to how big of an infant you are.

The great thing is that you recognize that there are plenty of other camgirls who seem to fit your budget. Good luck and have fun.

Calm down dude... what are you her bodyguard?
I don't like her shows, and since I haven't been banned from them, I can say that from experience.  Also, I think we have different definitions of what a time waster is.
It sounds like maybe you're confusing MFC with a dating site or something.  In any case, one can get the full experience of one of her "shows" from one of the clips uploaded here.
If you think that it's worth it to do a true private, and THEN a 2000 token tip just to see a boob bounce from a non-nude model, then go for it.

She's a slightly more talkative version of a google image search.  My recommendation is still 0/10, but it sounds like she doesn't need any more customers besides you, big spender ;)

paulporsch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2253
  • -Receive: 1425
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2017, 09:56:15 pm »
Those mega.nz links don't seem to work. And I've used the site plenty of times. Can you make sure the links are valid? I'm eager to see the videos.

http://depositfiles.com/files/ft1maktvc

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2017, 06:54:57 pm »

How so?

Calm down dude... what are you her bodyguard?
I don't like her shows, and since I haven't been banned from them, I can say that from experience.  Also, I think we have different definitions of what a time waster is.
It sounds like maybe you're confusing MFC with a dating site or something.  In any case, one can get the full experience of one of her "shows" from one of the clips uploaded here.
If you think that it's worth it to do a true private, and THEN a 2000 token tip just to see a boob bounce from a non-nude model, then go for it.

She's a slightly more talkative version of a google image search.  My recommendation is still 0/10, but it sounds like she doesn't need any more customers besides you, big spender ;)

I just think it is rather petty to come on here and write things about  a model which are not at all true.
And again, you complaining about her prices. Cheap is cheap and plenty of other cam models will fit your "budget" and demands.
I posted FACTS, nothing more and nothing less.
Sounds like you had a little crush and Amber declined your "oh so charming" advances. Camsites are NOT dating sites or haggling sites.
Be safe and have a good day.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:57:15 pm by Pancomplex »

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2017, 06:34:51 am »
Yeah, okay.  ::)
Good of you to come out of the woodwork for this one specific topic.  12 posts total?
I think you have other motivations for being here.

A review is not "petty" just because you disagree with it.  I relayed my experiences (facts), and continue to recommend that people looking for a good show spend their money elsewhere.

blkusa222

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2017, 05:02:13 am »
for the love of god does anyone else have any other cam vids of her? all the ones ive found require an upstore premium

saluti

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 129
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2017, 10:52:38 pm »
wow she is new to me and looks very promising

faketigolbitties

• Thank You
  • -Given: 309
  • -Receive: 916
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2017, 08:39:43 pm »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2017, 10:48:13 pm »
Can anyone link her new Twitter pics please? I do not know how to do it here.

blind

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2017, 12:20:57 am »

riporter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2017, 05:02:20 pm »
We need more and more of this body!  ;D

wazou47

• Thank You
  • -Given: 195
  • -Receive: 936
  • Huge fake round and firm overinflated tits! Mmh...
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2017, 09:40:01 am »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2017, 06:17:03 pm »
Can you link the video where you got the screen caps please. Would love to see it :)

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1257
  • -Receive: 386
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2017, 06:17:06 pm »

Basil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 80
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2017, 05:51:29 am »
Very nice indeed

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2017, 11:38:45 am »
I don't think these made it up here yet:

r2d2

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2017, 06:02:36 pm »
I found a couple of short clips on pornhub - mostly very short sequences looped together but, OMG, those tits are awesome ...

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59095aab0d8d2
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph586427808b248

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2017, 05:35:04 am »
She keeps getting better and better!!!

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2017, 02:21:07 pm »
She just updated her Twitter (https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX) with new pics. If anyone knows how to post them here would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 02:23:24 pm by Pancomplex »

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2017, 10:46:51 am »
She just updated her Twitter (https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX) with new pics. If anyone knows how to post them here would be appreciated.

There you go. She said it's from a recent shoot, so hope there will be more.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 10058
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2017, 02:19:59 pm »

There you go. She said it's from a recent shoot, so hope there will be more.

I spoke with her last weekend. She's currently very occupied in her personal life for the next 2 months or so, after that... well, there's gonna be more!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2017, 08:42:48 pm »
Again, she keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see what she does next!

zippydexter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2017, 11:17:43 pm »
Could someone let me know how to attach pics for this thread?  Thanks!

blkusa222

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2017, 08:01:44 am »
for the love of god does anyone have her cam videos?

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2017, 08:56:20 am »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2017, 08:19:38 pm »
She just posted some new Twitter pics but I don't know how to attach them here. Could someone do it or tell me how to please?

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2017, 04:33:47 am »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2017, 07:01:18 pm »
thanks hotbox3210  8)

faketigolbitties

• Thank You
  • -Given: 309
  • -Receive: 916
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2017, 05:24:05 am »
That tattoo is sooo terrible it hurts my brain...

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 2285
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2017, 02:55:44 am »
That tattoo is sooo terrible it hurts my brain...

It manages to evoke both a nasty tangle of vines sprouting from her cooch, and barbed wire.  Dem titties though...

blkusa222

• Thank You
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2017, 05:34:07 am »
anyone have more vids of her cam shows?

gatorden

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 37

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2017, 02:40:18 pm »
She just posted some new Twitter pics but I don't know how to attach them here. Could someone do it or tell me how to please?

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2017, 02:44:44 pm »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 10058
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2017, 06:18:57 pm »
I've cleaned up this thread a bit with regards to some personal insults and threats which we do not allow here from either sides.
Just play along and be nice.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

riporter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2017, 03:00:57 pm »
Why isn't she publishing more and more pictures?
With that body... Omg!

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2017, 05:51:17 pm »
Thanks for that Indy. Was getting pretty dicey there. Looks like she now has her Twitter account on private.

LaZozza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 206
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2017, 03:50:22 pm »
Had a private show with her on LJ, damn she's really hot and *WOMAN*ty in her shows, did everything a asked, included anal sex  :P

She also told me that she's going to bet her boobs bigger next year, she will add 200 cc more each breast! That means 1700 cc  ;D

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2017, 07:19:58 pm »
Had a private show with her on LJ, damn she's really hot and *WOMAN*ty in her shows, did everything a asked, included anal sex  :P

She also told me that she's going to bet her boobs bigger next year, she will add 200 cc more each breast! That means 1700 cc  ;D

I guess she's moved on from her "non-nude/non-explicit" days, huh?
I suppose that's a step in the right direction but there are better ways to spend your money than on this one, guys.

fakebreasts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 283
  • -Receive: 762
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2017, 08:48:02 pm »
her tits are ok

Shunkie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1948
  • -Receive: 390
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2017, 10:23:37 pm »
Why isn't she publishing more and more pictures?
With that body... Omg!

I'm wondering the same damn thing. She's phenomenal!
"... Les seins siliconés on déclenchés,
Dans mes neurones le syndrome d'un damné,
Envouté malgré ma volonté..."   -Pleymo

dub_fan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2017, 01:49:42 am »

mossmo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2017, 12:14:03 pm »
http://kitty-kats.net/threads/webcam-girls-and-hotties-in-private-shows.2465636/page-13

scroll down but the videos are for premium download only

Go to slow download and you can get it for free 👌

Markow123

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2017, 07:24:56 pm »
http://kitty-kats.net/threads/webcam-girls-and-hotties-in-private-shows.2465636/page-13

scroll down but the videos are for premium download only

Great find!!!

Is she still camming online?? She posts on Twitter here and there, but she doesn't respond much.

I wonder if she escorts at all

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2017, 04:33:35 pm »
Great find!!!
Is she still camming online?? She posts on Twitter here and there, but she doesn't respond much.
I wonder if she escorts at all

She is still camming on Streamate and I know she is also on LiveJasmin.
I personally do not like LiveJasmin but as a Streamate member and Amber customer; her shows are amazing and only getting better!!
She has gotten new outfits and even new toys to play with.
She absolutely DOES NOT escort and even goes as far as not only, clearly saying that on her profile on Streamate, but also outright blocks any guys that asks or insinuates it.
And good for her, I have never understood why guys think of camsites as "dating sites" or as camgirls as "prostitutes-for-hire"; I understand that some camgirls may go that route but most do not and actually take great offense to it.
Amber being one that is very clear about her JUST being a camgirl.
But she is totally worth the money and her shows are amazing!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:35:46 pm by Pancomplex »

Trankovits01

• Thank You
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2017, 04:27:28 pm »

visonorte

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 45
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2018, 03:18:57 pm »

mabmabmab

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2018, 06:48:24 pm »
Anything new with her? Seems hard to find anything with her twitter being private.

visonorte

• Thank You
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2018, 09:14:35 pm »

visonorte

• Thank You

xcom0276

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2018, 07:30:45 am »

Trankovits01

• Thank You
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2018, 10:56:43 am »
I don t know but i really wanna see her new look!

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1370
  • -Receive: 9351
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2018, 06:32:35 am »

crueltyfan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2018, 01:54:14 pm »

Where can we see this video? Looks like she went slimmer. Super hot :)

Playful_Paige

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6804
  • -Receive: 1392
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2018, 09:59:58 pm »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 10:06:10 pm by Playful_Paige »
All-star team for holiday on lost island: Playful Paige, Marie Claude Bourbonnais, MiaMaxxx, Shykittenxoxo, Sylvia Stordalen Sletten, Ashley Lawrence, Aileen Taylor, Danielle Derek, Monroe Lee, Bethanny Greenlaw, Emelie Ekström, Penny Mathis, Charlie C, Jessica Barton, Jordan Carver, Veronica Black

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 601
  • -Receive: 478
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2018, 04:34:45 am »
Wish she would go back to brunette

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2018, 09:59:18 pm »

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2018, 07:39:15 am »

horsecack22

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2018, 03:43:35 am »
I am obsessed with this chick.  Hopefully we find more of her. 

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5163
  • -Receive: 31450
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2018, 01:41:38 am »
She is perfect 😳😍

print screen windows

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2018, 06:13:54 am »

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 173
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2018, 07:53:06 pm »
thanks KC for posting this. 

Is she intimating she is going to get another round of surgery?  Does anyone know more about that?

LaZozza

• Thank You
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2018, 10:18:54 pm »
thanks KC for posting this. 

Is she intimating she is going to get another round of surgery?  Does anyone know more about that?

I know she wants to have much bigger boobs (she wants 3000 cc, she is 1500 now), but she didnt mention when she will do it, so i dunno, maybe it’s just a sort of speculation about her look to keep teasing her fans.
Also, in 2017 she said she wanted to go bigger in 2018 but neved did, so i don’t know if she really wants to get another surgery, we’ll see.

Anyway she’s one of the hottest fake boobed girl alive.

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You

Playful_Paige

• Thank You
All-star team for holiday on lost island: Playful Paige, Marie Claude Bourbonnais, MiaMaxxx, Shykittenxoxo, Sylvia Stordalen Sletten, Ashley Lawrence, Aileen Taylor, Danielle Derek, Monroe Lee, Bethanny Greenlaw, Emelie Ekström, Penny Mathis, Charlie C, Jessica Barton, Jordan Carver, Veronica Black

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5163
  • -Receive: 31450
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2018, 09:23:48 am »
She is flawless

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 395
  • -Receive: 631
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2018, 11:51:10 pm »
Never seen this one before, almost looks like a morph:

----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2018, 05:54:25 am »
Hello, I will be occasionally joining this thread to speak up for myself when I feel it is necessary.
That's an old profile picture of me from when I was camming on LJ.
It wasn't morphed. None of my pictures are morphs.

riverrat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2325
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2018, 02:06:38 pm »
Welcome amber. You are the hottest girl ive seen in awhile.

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2018, 08:01:50 am »
Thank you so much and thank you for the welcome as well! :)

Playful_Paige

• Thank You
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2018, 10:34:44 am »
Hello Amber and welcome here. Really happy you have joined this forum.  :)

taxeme

• Thank You
  • -Given: 131
  • -Receive: 128
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2018, 11:22:00 am »
Welcome Alena! Absolutely perfect look ...

dm81

• Thank You
  • -Given: 174
  • -Receive: 431
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2018, 12:23:56 am »
Interesting turn of events. It would appear that the lovely Amber Alena has entered the world of hardcore boy-girl porn.

https://twitter.com/samperfectbody/status/1075821685796814848

Playful_Paige

• Thank You
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2018, 01:13:10 pm »

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 173
« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2018, 10:43:17 pm »
When that specific time arrives, and this action video is posted somewhere for access, please post here where that may be.  Is this for her webcam site?  Some other place?  Any illumination appreciated.

randelpink

• Thank You
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2018, 04:42:18 pm »
Hi Amber! So excited to see the new SCORE content! You are an incredible beauty and we are lucky to have you here  :-*

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2018, 01:24:15 am »
Thank you so much! Yeah, I became a Score model and I'm super excited. I don't have much info on when vids will be released but, thank you for the support and have a wonderful holiday :)

Shaboigen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 394
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2018, 06:49:07 am »
Interesting turn of events. It would appear that the lovely Amber Alena has entered the world of hardcore boy-girl porn.

https://twitter.com/samperfectbody/status/1075821685796814848
Merry fucking Christmas

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2018, 08:44:49 pm »
Hello Amber, welcome to the forum about YOU. I know we are all excited on your next venture. Best of luck to you and your career in the new year!

LaZozza

• Thank You
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2018, 09:55:49 pm »
Thank you so much! Yeah, I became a Score model and I'm super excited. I don't have much info on when vids will be released but, thank you for the support and have a wonderful holiday :)

So excited about this new!
May i ask if you are going to shot b/g or solo/lesbian videos?
You are super sexy and i wish all the best in your career!

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2018, 05:15:36 pm »
Thank you! The scenes that were shot were b/g and also solo

LookingForMyBimbo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 30
    • Looking For My Bimbo
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2018, 08:58:04 pm »
Welcome to the forum Amber! Great bumping into you on Twitter and great seeing you here. Hope your Score scene went well and hope you reach your boob goals.
I'm looking for my bimbo. I love fun, happy girls into high heels, short skirts, and massive fake tits. Plastic makes perfect.

wet_suit_one

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1197
  • -Receive: 139
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2019, 01:46:58 am »
Z.
O.
M.
G.

!!!!

LaZozza

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2019, 07:52:44 pm »
Thank you! The scenes that were shot were b/g and also solo

Can’t wait to watch them...OMG

internetionel

• Thank You
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2019, 07:27:25 am »
Welcome on board. So nice to have you here.

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2019, 04:13:26 am »

JoiWest

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2019, 11:25:35 pm »
Happy 2019 to all you wondeful FAKE TIT LOVERS!

Amber has returned to MyfreeCams for now anyway:-) Yay!

https://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberAlena

This is her current schedule:  (Eastern USA Times)
Sunday I'm Usually online from 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Monday I'm Usually online from 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Tuesday I'm Usually online from 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Wednesday (drop in to find out!)
Thursday (drop in to find out!)
Friday (drop in to find out!)
Saturday I'm Usually online from 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM

Come Join the Fun! but hurry because right now she is only on for an hour at a time!

FTR!! Fake Tits RULE!!

Joi

getlowcrew

• Thank You
  • -Given: 305
  • -Receive: 80
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2019, 11:30:46 pm »
Seems her Instagram page is down.

Does anyone know anything about her b/g scene coming out on Scoreland?

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2019, 11:45:06 pm »
Seems her Instagram page is down.

Does anyone know anything about her b/g scene coming out on Scoreland?

She has a new instagram account. The other one got taken down.

https://www.instagram.com/amberalena.x/

And she doesnt know when the Score vids are coming out yet.

She's online right now btw.

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2019, 04:08:57 am »

MFC_AmberAlena_January-05-2019_21-28-09.mp4   538.0 MB

https://mega.nz/#!sWwEyQgb!XPXU833LbZ9Nvk0WXw2kMbACquZjYtJdv912BGI_3r8

swafbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 36
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2019, 12:44:36 am »
First solo scene is available Saturday through Scoreland!

https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX/status/1082421515637800960

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2019, 06:45:45 am »

swafbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 36
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2019, 10:28:36 pm »

hotbox3210

• Thank You

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2019, 11:54:51 pm »

Amber.Alena.Dangerous.Nipples.Ahead.mp4   170.7 MB

https://mega.nz/#!JfhlFaJQ!ElYZS1Q9Y0_1eqI1XbzKSGyCmQyJ4FG1K7Qiixrg9uA

keeskroket

• Thank You
  • -Given: 602
  • -Receive: 591
    • https://duc-le-bois.tumblr.com/
« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2019, 12:20:05 am »
djeez, besides the boobs I love her eyes...
Favs:
Brook Ultra, Puma Swede, Angel Rain, Black Barbie (gdp), Deauxma, Claire Kay e
Peta Jensen, Chessie Kay, Swedish Bella, Bunnyblondy, Bmaxx2017, Alyssa (mompov)

https://duc-le-bois.tumblr.com/

Farley

• Thank You
  • -Given: 611
  • -Receive: 4449
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2019, 02:52:07 am »

Maxwell

• Thank You
  • -Given: 150
  • -Receive: 257
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2019, 07:33:52 am »
Her eyes are mesmerizing.

zerevis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 349
  • -Receive: 6170
« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2019, 12:07:54 pm »

dabigguy

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2019, 12:26:30 am »
Incredible body, cant wait to see more of her in Scoreland

keeskroket

• Thank You
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2019, 09:32:22 pm »
Curious what her real eye color is. In earlier pics her eyecolor is brown, now it is blue if im correct
Favs:
Peta Jensen, Chessie Kay, Swedish Bella, Bunnyblondy, Bmaxx2017, Alyssa (mompov)

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2019, 12:33:43 am »
Both Brown and blue are contacts. Real color is bright green but, it doesn't fit the aesthetic I go for in my look and pics, so I prefer contacts and find it to be a more fun way to spice up my look :)

Walouu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 734
  • -Receive: 1778
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2019, 06:26:17 am »
Amazing babe !
La beauté atteinte par les seins de la femme n'était-elle point la gloire la plus resplendissante de l'évolution de l'humanité ?

Yasunari Kawabata

StevenMoist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2019, 10:48:49 pm »
The new Donita Dunes.

keeskroket

• Thank You
« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2019, 08:35:59 am »
Wow, didn't realize you were in this thread as well, thanks for answering Amber!
I like the blue the most, your eyes look incredible with them!

Both Brown and blue are contacts. Real color is bright green but, it doesn't fit the aesthetic I go for in my look and pics, so I prefer contacts and find it to be a more fun way to spice up my look :)
Favs:

sokcic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 147
« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2019, 03:46:10 pm »
Today releasing first B/G scene at Scoreland hipe!  8)

https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX/status/1085580287763861504/photo/1

sokcic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 147
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2019, 10:26:24 pm »
It brings me back the golden age of the 90's, what a perfect girl  8)
https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Amber-Alena/60853/?nats=scrg7846.2.2.283.0.0.0.0.0
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 10:28:33 pm by sokcic »

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2019, 12:32:49 pm »
Amber Alena - First XXX - Amber Alena and Brad Newman - 19.01.2019

Walouu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 734
  • -Receive: 1778
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2019, 05:14:40 pm »
I'm not a fan for such big boobs size but I must admit she's amazing. Her boob shape and her face are just great.
We will have great bouncing boobs séquences for sure  :o
La beauté atteinte par les seins de la femme n'était-elle point la gloire la plus resplendissante de l'évolution de l'humanité ?

Yasunari Kawabata

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You

janox30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2019, 06:46:51 pm »

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2019, 04:18:15 pm »
Just a morph...  ;)

kaisern

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2019, 10:46:05 pm »
Wooow, finally!

I guess it's time to move her to the pornstars tab  ;)

Tags: 1500cc american