Author Topic: AmberAlena  (Read 217906 times)

hotbox3210

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 89
AmberAlena
« on: May 31, 2016, 06:19:00 am »

Prok!

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 2
Re: AmberAlena
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 01:16:46 am »
Outstanding!!

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 02:28:50 am »

boumba2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 10:16:23 am »
Any videos from her? ;)

bobman345

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 60
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 05:49:25 pm »

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 12:22:32 pm »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:25:36 pm by hotbox3210 »

RolloTomassi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 12:14:46 pm »
Google directed me to this http://camgirls-video.com/amberalena-myfreecams-video-thin-44-61-mib-2016-04-05-004527/

Can someone get the video from there? It only works for premium rapidgator users...

boumba2

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 12:41:52 am »
Bumpy, any new vids available ?

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 12:56:11 pm »
Yeah you might need premium for some of her vids. You can check out these two sites, Webcamrecordings and Camgirl Gallery. Even without a premium account, you may be able to download some videos:

https://www.webcamrecordings.com/modelSearch/amberalena/page/1
http://3.camgirl.gallery/search/images/?q=amberalena

Here's a free video in action:

http://cam4clips.com/amberalena-myfreecams-video-*WOMAN*-830-43-mib-2016-04-22-230028/

burli

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 09:58:27 am »
Only for premium upstore users  :'(
http://megafreecamsvideos.net/?s=AmberalenA

internetionel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 192
  • -Receive: 614
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2016, 11:26:01 am »
Nice!
Big round and Heavy Fake tits, small waist, Perfect hourglas figure, naughty attitude, Long Fake Acryl Nails, pumped up lips, High Platform heels, Big round Fake Butt and a Fishnet.

A Woman Needs nothing more:D

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2785
  • -Receive: 1954
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 11:05:09 pm »

TOP: 1) Gemma Massey - 2) Danielle Derek - 3) Amy Anderssen - 4) Karina Medina - 5) Anastasia Doll - 6) Aletta Ocean

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2016, 11:21:52 pm »
More Pics:

kinera

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1020
  • -Receive: 6286
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 02:11:40 am »
She is super cute. 1500cc

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:57:11 am by kinera »

Daddy V

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 1227
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 04:19:54 am »
Where is she hiding 1500cc? Is she 7 feet tall or something?

Pancomplex

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2016, 04:07:15 pm »
Where is she hiding 1500cc? Is she 7 feet tall or something?

She is 5'5" and has talked about going to 2500cc

Daddy V

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 1227
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2016, 04:58:44 pm »
If she's that short those are no more than 1000cc at the most.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2016, 12:08:30 am »
She has said on her cam-show that she is 5'5", has 1500cc's now and wants 2500cc's

axis

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 02:01:01 am »
When does she perform usually?

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 07:13:38 pm »
Not sure when she is online. I actually ran into her in Miami on South beach and she looked amazing! She said she was taking some time off and looking into surgeons in Miami.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 11:47:50 pm »
She just updated her Twitter with 5 new pics today. Not sure how to download and post pics from Twitter but here is her profile.
https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 04:47:06 pm »
Got it for ya:

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2016, 07:41:03 pm »
Thanks for that  8)

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 598
  • -Receive: 1865
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2016, 01:20:16 am »
is there a date when she goes bigger?

binsky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1568
  • -Receive: 219
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2016, 04:06:36 am »
    She has a sweet  face.

internetionel

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2016, 08:42:37 am »
Nice
Big round and Heavy Fake tits, small waist, Perfect hourglas figure, naughty attitude, Long Fake Acryl Nails, pumped up lips, High Platform heels, Big round Fake Butt and a Fishnet.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2016, 05:36:44 pm »
    She has a sweet  face.

I ran into her in Miami a couple of weeks ago on South Beach. I watched her when she was on MFC so recognized her. Her face is beautiful but her tits are magnificent!

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2016, 01:52:09 am »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2016, 07:12:10 pm »
Damn she looks good! She has a lost a bit of weight I think.

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2016, 01:58:54 pm »

boumba

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2016, 10:29:52 am »
Is she still streaming?
Havent seen her on MFC or streamate last few months 😐

boumba2

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2016, 01:51:37 am »
Did she quit streaming? :o

Bigdwilly

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 07:10:52 pm »
She's camming right now on Streamate. Just did an exclusive chat and only lasted about 3 minutes. Incredible body and personality!

cdutchess78

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 132
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 07:42:46 pm »
Shes on MFC right now.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2017, 07:06:23 pm »
She updated her Twitter last night with new pics. Someone who knows how to download her pics can post them here. She looks great! https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 71
  • -Receive: 212
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2017, 06:42:18 am »
Her shows are horrible.  Avoid at all costs.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 512
  • -Receive: 2055
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2017, 05:31:51 pm »
The new ones. Last pic is older, but I didn't see it here.
Great view on that second pic :o

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:40:00 pm by TheRedLine »

axis

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2017, 04:26:58 am »

How so?

Trankovits01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 70
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2017, 09:39:46 am »

blind

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2017, 12:30:48 pm »
please more of them

paulporsch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2262
  • -Receive: 1426
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2017, 05:29:26 pm »

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 12:07:29 am »

How so?
She's a huge time waster.  Rarely, if ever, gets topless.  And is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts"
Like she's some sort of special and unique snowflake and you should be lucky she's there.  It's not a fun show, it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything except chit-chat.
There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 06:29:43 pm »

How so?
She's a huge time waster.  Rarely, if ever, gets topless.  And is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts"
Like she's some sort of special and unique snowflake and you should be lucky she's there.  It's not a fun show, it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything except chit-chat.

There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.

Sounds like you are either too cheap to afford her rates or simply someone who is upset because you were probably banned by her, and rightfully so, seeing what an infant you seem to be. I have personally purchased multiple shows from her and she is by far and away, not only one of the best performers, but also one of the most genuinely sweet girls on any cam site.

You give the impression that you are fully aware of her Rules and her list of "No's" and yet feel entitled enough to complain when she will not break her rules for you ("is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts")?!
She CLEARLY states she is a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" in her profile (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberAlena) yet, you complain that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless"?! Besides the fact that she ALWAYS gets topless in her Private Shows, it seems you are complaining that a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" is not topless in general chat....no shit?!?!
Amber actually offers a BOOB & ASS FLASH and TOPLESS 5 MINUTES in her menu, so your complaint that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless" is just you simply being too cheap to pay for her to be topless in general chat. Period.
Sounds like you also need a dictionary to define what "non-nude and non-explicit" means.
And speaking of "special snow flakes"; it seems like you want her to break her rules just for you, and are simply bitching about the fact that she did not break them for you. Seems to me that you believe you are a "special snow flake" and her rules should simply not apply to you.

By the way, how pathetic do you have to be to "negotiate" ("it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything") with a camgirl?! Especially one who CLEARLY states her prices/shows on her profile?! You should seriously reconsider being on cam sites since you obviously cannot afford them and are unwilling to respect a camgirls' rules, even when given to you in writing.

For someone who seems to be aware that "There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.", I do not understand why you would then, come on here to bad-mouth someone who is not only truly very sweet and genuine but who NEVER behaves or acts in a stuck-up or ego-maniacal manner or as if she believes that she is "god's gift" to anything or to anyone...which leads us back to my initial comment on my accurate observation in regards to how big of an infant you are.

The great thing is that you recognize that there are plenty of other camgirls who seem to fit your budget. Good luck and have fun.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:07:40 pm by Pancomplex »

liorsson

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2017, 01:14:02 pm »
i dont understand what he is talking about... i was on a pvt with here, she was very nice and got topless quickely

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 38
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2017, 09:29:09 am »
Those mega.nz links don't seem to work. And I've used the site plenty of times. Can you make sure the links are valid? I'm eager to see the videos.

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2017, 08:42:50 am »

How so?

Sounds like you are either too cheap to afford her rates or simply someone who is upset because you were probably banned by her, and rightfully so, seeing what an infant you seem to be. I have personally purchased multiple shows from her and she is by far and away, not only one of the best performers, but also one of the most genuinely sweet girls on any cam site.

You give the impression that you are fully aware of her Rules and her list of "No's" and yet feel entitled enough to complain when she will not break her rules for you ("is generally just frustrating with her list of "wills" and "won'ts")?!
She CLEARLY states she is a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" in her profile (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberAlena) yet, you complain that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless"?! Besides the fact that she ALWAYS gets topless in her Private Shows, it seems you are complaining that a "Non-Nude/Non-Explicit Model" is not topless in general chat....no shit?!?!
Amber actually offers a BOOB & ASS FLASH and TOPLESS 5 MINUTES in her menu, so your complaint that "she rarely, if ever, gets topless" is just you simply being too cheap to pay for her to be topless in general chat. Period.
Sounds like you also need a dictionary to define what "non-nude and non-explicit" means.
And speaking of "special snow flakes"; it seems like you want her to break her rules just for you, and are simply bitching about the fact that she did not break them for you. Seems to me that you believe you are a "special snow flake" and her rules should simply not apply to you.

By the way, how pathetic do you have to be to "negotiate" ("it's more like a negotiation if you want to do anything") with a camgirl?! Especially one who CLEARLY states her prices/shows on her profile?! You should seriously reconsider being on cam sites since you obviously cannot afford them and are unwilling to respect a camgirls' rules, even when given to you in writing.

For someone who seems to be aware that "There are girls who have bigger implants and better attitudes, and don't act like they are god's gift to the world.", I do not understand why you would then, come on here to bad-mouth someone who is not only truly very sweet and genuine but who NEVER behaves or acts in a stuck-up or ego-maniacal manner or as if she believes that she is "god's gift" to anything or to anyone...which leads us back to my initial comment on my accurate observation in regards to how big of an infant you are.

The great thing is that you recognize that there are plenty of other camgirls who seem to fit your budget. Good luck and have fun.

Calm down dude... what are you her bodyguard?
I don't like her shows, and since I haven't been banned from them, I can say that from experience.  Also, I think we have different definitions of what a time waster is.
It sounds like maybe you're confusing MFC with a dating site or something.  In any case, one can get the full experience of one of her "shows" from one of the clips uploaded here.
If you think that it's worth it to do a true private, and THEN a 2000 token tip just to see a boob bounce from a non-nude model, then go for it.

She's a slightly more talkative version of a google image search.  My recommendation is still 0/10, but it sounds like she doesn't need any more customers besides you, big spender ;)

paulporsch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2262
  • -Receive: 1426
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2017, 09:56:15 pm »
Those mega.nz links don't seem to work. And I've used the site plenty of times. Can you make sure the links are valid? I'm eager to see the videos.

http://depositfiles.com/files/ft1maktvc

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2017, 06:54:57 pm »

How so?

Calm down dude... what are you her bodyguard?
I don't like her shows, and since I haven't been banned from them, I can say that from experience.  Also, I think we have different definitions of what a time waster is.
It sounds like maybe you're confusing MFC with a dating site or something.  In any case, one can get the full experience of one of her "shows" from one of the clips uploaded here.
If you think that it's worth it to do a true private, and THEN a 2000 token tip just to see a boob bounce from a non-nude model, then go for it.

She's a slightly more talkative version of a google image search.  My recommendation is still 0/10, but it sounds like she doesn't need any more customers besides you, big spender ;)

I just think it is rather petty to come on here and write things about  a model which are not at all true.
And again, you complaining about her prices. Cheap is cheap and plenty of other cam models will fit your "budget" and demands.
I posted FACTS, nothing more and nothing less.
Sounds like you had a little crush and Amber declined your "oh so charming" advances. Camsites are NOT dating sites or haggling sites.
Be safe and have a good day.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:57:15 pm by Pancomplex »

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2017, 06:34:51 am »
Yeah, okay.  ::)
Good of you to come out of the woodwork for this one specific topic.  12 posts total?
I think you have other motivations for being here.

A review is not "petty" just because you disagree with it.  I relayed my experiences (facts), and continue to recommend that people looking for a good show spend their money elsewhere.

blkusa222

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2017, 05:02:13 am »
for the love of god does anyone else have any other cam vids of her? all the ones ive found require an upstore premium

saluti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 142
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2017, 10:52:38 pm »
wow she is new to me and looks very promising

faketigolbitties

• Thank You
  • -Given: 327
  • -Receive: 987
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2017, 08:39:43 pm »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2017, 10:48:13 pm »
Can anyone link her new Twitter pics please? I do not know how to do it here.

blind

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2017, 12:20:57 am »

riporter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2017, 05:02:20 pm »
We need more and more of this body!  ;D

wazou47

• Thank You
  • -Given: 196
  • -Receive: 950
  • Huge fake round and firm overinflated tits! Mmh...
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2017, 09:40:01 am »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2017, 06:17:03 pm »
Can you link the video where you got the screen caps please. Would love to see it :)

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1554
  • -Receive: 483
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2017, 06:17:06 pm »

Basil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 80
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2017, 05:51:29 am »
Very nice indeed

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2017, 11:38:45 am »
I don't think these made it up here yet:

r2d2

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2017, 06:02:36 pm »
I found a couple of short clips on pornhub - mostly very short sequences looped together but, OMG, those tits are awesome ...

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59095aab0d8d2
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph586427808b248

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2017, 05:35:04 am »
She keeps getting better and better!!!

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2017, 02:21:07 pm »
She just updated her Twitter (https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX) with new pics. If anyone knows how to post them here would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 02:23:24 pm by Pancomplex »

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2017, 10:46:51 am »
She just updated her Twitter (https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX) with new pics. If anyone knows how to post them here would be appreciated.

There you go. She said it's from a recent shoot, so hope there will be more.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1181
  • -Receive: 10156
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2017, 02:19:59 pm »

There you go. She said it's from a recent shoot, so hope there will be more.

I spoke with her last weekend. She's currently very occupied in her personal life for the next 2 months or so, after that... well, there's gonna be more!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2017, 08:42:48 pm »
Again, she keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see what she does next!

zippydexter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2017, 11:17:43 pm »
Could someone let me know how to attach pics for this thread?  Thanks!

blkusa222

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2017, 08:01:44 am »
for the love of god does anyone have her cam videos?

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2017, 08:56:20 am »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2017, 08:19:38 pm »
She just posted some new Twitter pics but I don't know how to attach them here. Could someone do it or tell me how to please?

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2017, 04:33:47 am »

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2017, 07:01:18 pm »
thanks hotbox3210  8)

faketigolbitties

• Thank You
  • -Given: 327
  • -Receive: 987
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2017, 05:24:05 am »
That tattoo is sooo terrible it hurts my brain...

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 180
  • -Receive: 2744
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2017, 02:55:44 am »
That tattoo is sooo terrible it hurts my brain...

It manages to evoke both a nasty tangle of vines sprouting from her cooch, and barbed wire.  Dem titties though...

blkusa222

• Thank You
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2017, 05:34:07 am »
anyone have more vids of her cam shows?

gatorden

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 37

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2017, 02:40:18 pm »
She just posted some new Twitter pics but I don't know how to attach them here. Could someone do it or tell me how to please?

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2017, 02:44:44 pm »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2017, 06:18:57 pm »
I've cleaned up this thread a bit with regards to some personal insults and threats which we do not allow here from either sides.
Just play along and be nice.

riporter

• Thank You
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2017, 03:00:57 pm »
Why isn't she publishing more and more pictures?
With that body... Omg!

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2017, 05:51:17 pm »
Thanks for that Indy. Was getting pretty dicey there. Looks like she now has her Twitter account on private.

LaZozza

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 239
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2017, 03:50:22 pm »
Had a private show with her on LJ, damn she's really hot and *WOMAN*ty in her shows, did everything a asked, included anal sex  :P

She also told me that she's going to bet her boobs bigger next year, she will add 200 cc more each breast! That means 1700 cc  ;D
https://www.livejasmin.com/i/T02wPSmkaQm A Lot of Fake-Boobed beauties ;)

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2017, 07:19:58 pm »
Had a private show with her on LJ, damn she's really hot and *WOMAN*ty in her shows, did everything a asked, included anal sex  :P

She also told me that she's going to bet her boobs bigger next year, she will add 200 cc more each breast! That means 1700 cc  ;D

I guess she's moved on from her "non-nude/non-explicit" days, huh?
I suppose that's a step in the right direction but there are better ways to spend your money than on this one, guys.

fakebreasts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 288
  • -Receive: 769
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2017, 08:48:02 pm »
her tits are ok

Shunkie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1985
  • -Receive: 396
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2017, 10:23:37 pm »
Why isn't she publishing more and more pictures?
With that body... Omg!

I'm wondering the same damn thing. She's phenomenal!
"... Les seins siliconés on déclenchés,
Dans mes neurones le syndrome d'un damné,
Envouté malgré ma volonté..."   -Pleymo

dub_fan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 326
  • -Receive: 535
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2017, 01:49:42 am »

mossmo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2017, 12:14:03 pm »
http://kitty-kats.net/threads/webcam-girls-and-hotties-in-private-shows.2465636/page-13

scroll down but the videos are for premium download only

Go to slow download and you can get it for free 👌

Markow123

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2017, 07:24:56 pm »
http://kitty-kats.net/threads/webcam-girls-and-hotties-in-private-shows.2465636/page-13

scroll down but the videos are for premium download only

Great find!!!

Is she still camming online?? She posts on Twitter here and there, but she doesn't respond much.

I wonder if she escorts at all

Pancomplex

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2017, 04:33:35 pm »
Great find!!!
Is she still camming online?? She posts on Twitter here and there, but she doesn't respond much.
I wonder if she escorts at all

She is still camming on Streamate and I know she is also on LiveJasmin.
I personally do not like LiveJasmin but as a Streamate member and Amber customer; her shows are amazing and only getting better!!
She has gotten new outfits and even new toys to play with.
She absolutely DOES NOT escort and even goes as far as not only, clearly saying that on her profile on Streamate, but also outright blocks any guys that asks or insinuates it.
And good for her, I have never understood why guys think of camsites as "dating sites" or as camgirls as "prostitutes-for-hire"; I understand that some camgirls may go that route but most do not and actually take great offense to it.
Amber being one that is very clear about her JUST being a camgirl.
But she is totally worth the money and her shows are amazing!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:35:46 pm by Pancomplex »

Trankovits01

• Thank You
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2017, 04:27:28 pm »

visonorte

• Thank You
  • -Given: 156
  • -Receive: 50
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2018, 03:18:57 pm »

mabmabmab

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2018, 06:48:24 pm »
Anything new with her? Seems hard to find anything with her twitter being private.

visonorte

• Thank You
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2018, 09:14:35 pm »

visonorte

• Thank You

xcom0276

• Thank You
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2018, 07:30:45 am »

Trankovits01

• Thank You
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2018, 10:56:43 am »
I don t know but i really wanna see her new look!

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1395
  • -Receive: 9531
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2018, 06:32:35 am »

crueltyfan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2018, 01:54:14 pm »

Where can we see this video? Looks like she went slimmer. Super hot :)

Playful_Paige

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6964
  • -Receive: 1455
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2018, 09:59:58 pm »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 10:06:10 pm by Playful_Paige »
All-star team for holiday on lost island: Playful Paige, Marie Claude Bourbonnais, MiaMaxxx, Shykittenxoxo, Sylvia Stordalen Sletten, Ashley Lawrence, Aileen Taylor, Danielle Derek, Monroe Lee, Bethanny Greenlaw, Emelie Ekström, Penny Mathis, Charlie C, Jessica Barton, Jordan Carver, Veronica Black

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 862
  • -Receive: 618
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2018, 04:34:45 am »
Wish she would go back to brunette

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2018, 09:59:18 pm »

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2018, 07:39:15 am »

horsecack22

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2018, 03:43:35 am »
I am obsessed with this chick.  Hopefully we find more of her. 

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5376
  • -Receive: 33238
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2018, 01:41:38 am »
She is perfect 😳😍

print screen windows

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2018, 06:13:54 am »

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2018, 07:53:06 pm »
thanks KC for posting this. 

Is she intimating she is going to get another round of surgery?  Does anyone know more about that?

LaZozza

• Thank You
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2018, 10:18:54 pm »
thanks KC for posting this. 

Is she intimating she is going to get another round of surgery?  Does anyone know more about that?

I know she wants to have much bigger boobs (she wants 3000 cc, she is 1500 now), but she didnt mention when she will do it, so i dunno, maybe it’s just a sort of speculation about her look to keep teasing her fans.
Also, in 2017 she said she wanted to go bigger in 2018 but neved did, so i don’t know if she really wants to get another surgery, we’ll see.

Anyway she’s one of the hottest fake boobed girl alive.

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You

Playful_Paige

• Thank You
All-star team for holiday on lost island: Playful Paige, Marie Claude Bourbonnais, MiaMaxxx, Shykittenxoxo, Sylvia Stordalen Sletten, Ashley Lawrence, Aileen Taylor, Danielle Derek, Monroe Lee, Bethanny Greenlaw, Emelie Ekström, Penny Mathis, Charlie C, Jessica Barton, Jordan Carver, Veronica Black

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2018, 09:23:48 am »
She is flawless

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 531
  • -Receive: 844
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2018, 11:51:10 pm »
Never seen this one before, almost looks like a morph:

----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 255
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2018, 05:54:25 am »
Hello, I will be occasionally joining this thread to speak up for myself when I feel it is necessary.
That's an old profile picture of me from when I was camming on LJ.
It wasn't morphed. None of my pictures are morphs.

riverrat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3094
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2018, 02:06:38 pm »
Welcome amber. You are the hottest girl ive seen in awhile.

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2018, 08:01:50 am »
Thank you so much and thank you for the welcome as well! :)

Playful_Paige

• Thank You
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2018, 10:34:44 am »
Hello Amber and welcome here. Really happy you have joined this forum.  :)

taxeme

• Thank You
  • -Given: 137
  • -Receive: 129
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2018, 11:22:00 am »
Welcome Alena! Absolutely perfect look ...

dm81

• Thank You
  • -Given: 175
  • -Receive: 436
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2018, 12:23:56 am »
Interesting turn of events. It would appear that the lovely Amber Alena has entered the world of hardcore boy-girl porn.

https://twitter.com/samperfectbody/status/1075821685796814848

Playful_Paige

• Thank You
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2018, 01:13:10 pm »

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2018, 10:43:17 pm »
When that specific time arrives, and this action video is posted somewhere for access, please post here where that may be.  Is this for her webcam site?  Some other place?  Any illumination appreciated.

randelpink

• Thank You
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2018, 04:42:18 pm »
Hi Amber! So excited to see the new SCORE content! You are an incredible beauty and we are lucky to have you here  :-*

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2018, 01:24:15 am »
Thank you so much! Yeah, I became a Score model and I'm super excited. I don't have much info on when vids will be released but, thank you for the support and have a wonderful holiday :)

Shaboigen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 99
  • -Receive: 657
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2018, 06:49:07 am »
Interesting turn of events. It would appear that the lovely Amber Alena has entered the world of hardcore boy-girl porn.

https://twitter.com/samperfectbody/status/1075821685796814848
Merry fucking Christmas

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2018, 08:44:49 pm »
Hello Amber, welcome to the forum about YOU. I know we are all excited on your next venture. Best of luck to you and your career in the new year!

LaZozza

• Thank You
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2018, 09:55:49 pm »
Thank you so much! Yeah, I became a Score model and I'm super excited. I don't have much info on when vids will be released but, thank you for the support and have a wonderful holiday :)

So excited about this new!
May i ask if you are going to shot b/g or solo/lesbian videos?
You are super sexy and i wish all the best in your career!

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2018, 05:15:36 pm »
Thank you! The scenes that were shot were b/g and also solo

LookingForMyBimbo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 36
    • Looking For My Bimbo
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2018, 08:58:04 pm »
Welcome to the forum Amber! Great bumping into you on Twitter and great seeing you here. Hope your Score scene went well and hope you reach your boob goals.
I'm looking for my bimbo. I love fun, happy girls into high heels, short skirts, and massive fake tits. Plastic makes perfect.

wet_suit_one

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1414
  • -Receive: 151
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2019, 01:46:58 am »
Z.
O.
M.
G.

!!!!

LaZozza

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2019, 07:52:44 pm »
Thank you! The scenes that were shot were b/g and also solo

Can’t wait to watch them...OMG

internetionel

• Thank You
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2019, 07:27:25 am »
Welcome on board. So nice to have you here.

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2019, 04:13:26 am »

JoiWest

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2019, 11:25:35 pm »
Happy 2019 to all you wondeful FAKE TIT LOVERS!

Amber has returned to MyfreeCams for now anyway:-) Yay!

https://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberAlena

This is her current schedule:  (Eastern USA Times)
Sunday I'm Usually online from 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Monday I'm Usually online from 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Tuesday I'm Usually online from 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Wednesday (drop in to find out!)
Thursday (drop in to find out!)
Friday (drop in to find out!)
Saturday I'm Usually online from 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM

Come Join the Fun! but hurry because right now she is only on for an hour at a time!

FTR!! Fake Tits RULE!!

Joi

getlowcrew

• Thank You
  • -Given: 384
  • -Receive: 87
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2019, 11:30:46 pm »
Seems her Instagram page is down.

Does anyone know anything about her b/g scene coming out on Scoreland?

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2019, 11:45:06 pm »
Seems her Instagram page is down.

Does anyone know anything about her b/g scene coming out on Scoreland?

She has a new instagram account. The other one got taken down.

https://www.instagram.com/amberalena.x/

And she doesnt know when the Score vids are coming out yet.

She's online right now btw.

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2019, 04:08:57 am »

MFC_AmberAlena_January-05-2019_21-28-09.mp4   538.0 MB

https://mega.nz/#!sWwEyQgb!XPXU833LbZ9Nvk0WXw2kMbACquZjYtJdv912BGI_3r8

swafbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 95
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2019, 12:44:36 am »
First solo scene is available Saturday through Scoreland!

https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX/status/1082421515637800960

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2019, 06:45:45 am »

swafbb

• Thank You
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2019, 10:28:36 pm »

hotbox3210

• Thank You

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2019, 11:54:51 pm »

Amber.Alena.Dangerous.Nipples.Ahead.mp4   170.7 MB

https://mega.nz/#!JfhlFaJQ!ElYZS1Q9Y0_1eqI1XbzKSGyCmQyJ4FG1K7Qiixrg9uA

keeskroket

• Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 613
« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2019, 12:20:05 am »
djeez, besides the boobs I love her eyes...
Favs:
Brook Ultra, Puma Swede, Angel Rain, Black Barbie (gdp), Deauxma, Claire Kay e
Peta Jensen, Chessie Kay, Swedish Bella, Bunnyblondy, Alyssa (mompov)

Farley

• Thank You
  • -Given: 643
  • -Receive: 4617
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2019, 02:52:07 am »

Maxwell

• Thank You
  • -Given: 195
  • -Receive: 295
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2019, 07:33:52 am »
Her eyes are mesmerizing.

zerevis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 399
  • -Receive: 7418
« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2019, 12:07:54 pm »

dabigguy

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2019, 12:26:30 am »
Incredible body, cant wait to see more of her in Scoreland

keeskroket

• Thank You
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2019, 09:32:22 pm »
Curious what her real eye color is. In earlier pics her eyecolor is brown, now it is blue if im correct
Favs:

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2019, 12:33:43 am »
Both Brown and blue are contacts. Real color is bright green but, it doesn't fit the aesthetic I go for in my look and pics, so I prefer contacts and find it to be a more fun way to spice up my look :)

Walouu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 748
  • -Receive: 1799
« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2019, 06:26:17 am »
Amazing babe !
La beauté atteinte par les seins de la femme n'était-elle point la gloire la plus resplendissante de l'évolution de l'humanité ?

Yasunari Kawabata

StevenMoist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2019, 10:48:49 pm »
The new Donita Dunes.

keeskroket

• Thank You
« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2019, 08:35:59 am »
Wow, didn't realize you were in this thread as well, thanks for answering Amber!
I like the blue the most, your eyes look incredible with them!

Both Brown and blue are contacts. Real color is bright green but, it doesn't fit the aesthetic I go for in my look and pics, so I prefer contacts and find it to be a more fun way to spice up my look :)
Favs:

sokcic

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 168
« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2019, 03:46:10 pm »
Today releasing first B/G scene at Scoreland hipe!  8)

https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX/status/1085580287763861504/photo/1

sokcic

• Thank You
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2019, 10:26:24 pm »
It brings me back the golden age of the 90's, what a perfect girl  8)
https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Amber-Alena/60853/?nats=scrg7846.2.2.283.0.0.0.0.0
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 10:28:33 pm by sokcic »

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2019, 12:32:49 pm »
Amber Alena - First XXX - Amber Alena and Brad Newman - 19.01.2019

Walouu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 748
  • -Receive: 1799
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2019, 05:14:40 pm »
I'm not a fan for such big boobs size but I must admit she's amazing. Her boob shape and her face are just great.
We will have great bouncing boobs séquences for sure  :o
La beauté atteinte par les seins de la femme n'était-elle point la gloire la plus resplendissante de l'évolution de l'humanité ?

Yasunari Kawabata

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You

janox30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2019, 06:46:51 pm »

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2019, 04:18:15 pm »
Just a morph...  ;)

kaisern

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2019, 10:46:05 pm »
Wooow, finally!

I guess it's time to move her to the pornstars tab  ;)

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2019, 02:06:23 am »
Just noticed a new thread of me was started in the adult entertainers section and I just want to thank everyone here for being so supportive of my bimbofication and adult industry journey! I will continue to be a camgirl from time to time but, am definitely getting more into the porn industry and it's been amazing! Again, thank you everyone!

booberman46

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 209
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2019, 09:08:48 pm »
heres a awesome update for you guys i just saw on her twitter that she is currently shooting a scene with keiren lee for brazzers dont know when it comes out but the suspence is killing me already!!! i bet it will be worth the wait im sure

hotbox3210

• Thank You
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2019, 06:31:52 am »
New SCORELAND solo vid: AMBER ALENA: DIRTY TALKING, SEXY WALKING
https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Amber-Alena/60911/?nats=MTAwNC4yLjIuMi41NDUuMC4wLjAuMA

ridata

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 253
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2019, 10:08:31 am »
New SCORELAND solo vid: AMBER ALENA: DIRTY TALKING, SEXY WALKING
https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Amber-Alena/60911/?nats=MTAwNC4yLjIuMi41NDUuMC4wLjAuMA

Yes I saw the preview on Score and her dirty talking is beyond amazing, such a great voice :D

wowwwoww

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2019, 01:16:19 pm »

swafbb

• Thank You
« Reply #163 on: March 05, 2019, 07:13:45 pm »
From her Insta:

"Say goodbye to these 1500ccs! On March 6th, I will have my 3rd breast augmentation. New and bigger!"

blind

• Thank You
« Reply #164 on: March 05, 2019, 07:48:05 pm »
 :o oh tomorrow  ;D

i hope the best for you

do you hit the 2000cc?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 07:50:06 pm by blind »

Maxwell

• Thank You
  • -Given: 195
  • -Receive: 295
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2019, 08:41:20 am »
Good luck Amber.

sokcic

• Thank You
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2019, 06:22:58 pm »

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2019, 11:14:46 am »

tpberic

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2019, 02:57:50 pm »
she is just soooo perfect

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 416
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2019, 08:37:51 pm »

TacticalTurd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 5

pionerseven

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 277

drmeto

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 359
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2019, 11:28:29 pm »

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2019, 02:15:44 am »
Can anyone confirm the doctor that did the new ones?

teamfake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 334
  • -Receive: 265
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2019, 01:11:12 pm »
Wow!

ridata

• Thank You
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2019, 09:14:09 pm »

OMG can't wait to see them in action, will get a heart attack when I see her first video with the 2400cc boobs :D

ridata

• Thank You
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2019, 09:16:08 pm »
Could she be the new Danielle Derek, I have to see she looks pretty darn perfect, now I see her having the edge over Danielle imo

ridata

• Thank You
« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2019, 09:17:27 pm »

JackCree

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2019, 10:34:09 pm »

Trankovits01

• Thank You
« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2019, 01:06:39 pm »

teamfake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 334
  • -Receive: 265
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2019, 03:23:32 pm »
The video is with her old tits

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 416
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2019, 02:04:44 am »

bboobsguy

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 144
« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2019, 02:10:18 am »

bboobsguy

• Thank You
« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2019, 05:59:05 am »

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 862
  • -Receive: 618
« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2019, 08:00:00 pm »
Her new ones are larger than I'm usually a fan of, but they look GREAT on her!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:29:35 am by Eddie_Valiant »

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2019, 09:22:16 pm »
What a sexy babe!

[url=https://

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #186 on: March 16, 2019, 10:16:38 pm »
Wow!  She's in classic 1990's-boob-queen territory now with those beautiful jugs (except saline not silicone).

That site "bimBO OBsession" is really missing the obvious logo pun, they should get on that.   8)

bboobsguy

• Thank You

proutlabulle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 509
« Reply #188 on: March 19, 2019, 02:13:30 am »
She has used lip fillers a bit..?

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey
TOP: 1) Gemma Massey - 2) Danielle Derek - 3) Amy Anderssen - 4) Karina Medina - 5) Anastasia Doll - 6) Aletta Ocean

vlad-shark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 135
« Reply #190 on: March 20, 2019, 01:54:28 am »
Her old boobs, but the outfit she wore to the 2019 AVN is... wow.

Here was her casual outfit on the other days...

bboobsguy

• Thank You

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2019, 12:24:06 am »
I can't get over the BULK of these amazing tits.

https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX/status/1108452276178284545

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2019, 01:38:22 am »
Just wow!! I love how they look huge on her 😍😍

bboobsguy

• Thank You
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2019, 02:04:50 am »

Some of the best out there.

Bob1959

• Thank You
  • -Given: 124
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2019, 02:40:53 am »
This gal realy turn me on !!  :P

thestackshow

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2019, 03:02:39 am »
Wow! This girl is incredible! Some of the best ive ever seen!

Mrderpface

« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2019, 03:14:00 pm »

She has an amazing shape, it must be said. Thanks for posting this, I wish I could follow her on twitter to keep up to date but she's blocked me when I haven't even communicated with her before or even knew about her until a couple of weeks ago

ridata

• Thank You
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2019, 04:15:19 pm »
This gal realy turn me on !!  :P

Her boobs are perfet but her sexy voice is beyond perfect :D

pelle22

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #199 on: March 22, 2019, 03:44:51 am »

pelle22

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #200 on: March 22, 2019, 04:17:43 pm »

From her cam show last night. She is breathtaking..

kaitena

• Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 79
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2019, 04:24:50 pm »
 omg :o

morphman

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 117
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2019, 05:11:01 pm »
I’m dead.

nabb

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 468
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2019, 05:54:35 pm »

Oh my god..

Trankovits01

• Thank You
« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2019, 06:31:13 pm »
Where are can buy this video?

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey
« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2019, 12:42:18 am »

Please, I'm begging you to share the video.

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey
« Reply #206 on: March 24, 2019, 08:58:02 pm »
 :'(

Albigcatzee

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 31
« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2019, 05:39:26 am »
Her old tits are going to be fucked by Kieren on Brazzers in the next couple days

https://www.brazzers.com/scenes/view/id/3221805/virile-voyeur/

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1029
  • -Receive: 448
« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2019, 01:07:59 pm »
too bad that this scene was played before its last filling!

Bigtittytube95

• Thank You
  • -Given: 428
  • -Receive: 77
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2019, 01:20:41 am »

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2019, 01:58:48 am »
For some reason I have a sudden urge to go bowling.   ;D

seaj4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 930
  • -Receive: 327
« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2019, 03:04:38 am »
Woot woot! What a doll!

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2019, 07:08:24 am »
Ah I figured out who she reminds me of - Shae Marks

jensi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67

seaj4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 930
  • -Receive: 327
« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2019, 06:44:56 pm »
Vid plays fine for me

bboobsguy

• Thank You
« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2019, 10:44:56 pm »
She released another new pic of those amazing 2400cc tits

https://bimboobsession.com/2019/03/26/more-of-amber-alenas-new-huge-2400cc-boobs/

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2019, 04:42:24 am »
Posted the pics for those that do not want to click on the link. She is perfection!! I am in love 😍😍👏👍

takemetoyours

• Thank You
  • -Given: 129
  • -Receive: 377
« Reply #217 on: March 27, 2019, 05:12:29 am »
Upcoming brazzers scene

Guess she needs to be moved to the Adult Entertainers section now?

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2019, 03:28:51 pm »
Hello,
There is no reason to move this thread because there is already a thread in the Adult Entertainer section about me. There just isn't much posting on it.
This XXL thread of me was added afterwards :)

Upcoming brazzers scene

itu80

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2019, 06:19:28 pm »
Hello,
There is no reason to move this thread because there is already a thread in the Adult Entertainer section about me. There just isn't much posting on it.

Upcoming brazzers scene

Then as Alena says, there is no reason to move this thread about her and her huge boobs 🙂. Kisses from Spain Alena!!!

Wajayhawk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2019, 04:12:16 am »
Hello,

Upcoming brazzers scene

Is this new brazzers video your new set of boobs?

bigmac

• Thank You
  • -Given: 251
  • -Receive: 204
« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2019, 05:39:20 am »
Hello,

Nope- those must be the old ones.  This girls going places.  Love it

Upcoming brazzers scene

Is this new brazzers video your new set of boobs?

bboobsguy

• Thank You
« Reply #222 on: March 29, 2019, 01:06:33 am »
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:08:57 am by bboobsguy »

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #223 on: March 29, 2019, 02:30:33 am »
Dont worry, I got this bboobsguy

djfinn22

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #224 on: March 29, 2019, 12:01:41 pm »
Haven't seen too much of her camming but her new scene shows she can deepthroat with the best of them.

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2019, 09:25:42 am »

LookingForMyBimbo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
    • Looking For My Bimbo
« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2019, 06:37:34 pm »
I'm looking for my bimbo. I love fun, happy girls into high heels, short skirts, and massive fake tits. Plastic makes perfect.

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You

metallon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11174
  • -Receive: 14156
« Reply #229 on: April 01, 2019, 12:23:16 pm »
Good lord, i love them! Can't wait for more porn material with the new fellas!

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #230 on: April 01, 2019, 10:12:30 pm »
Her next porn scene is going to be epic. I envy the guy that is going to be in it.

riporter

• Thank You
« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2019, 12:42:54 pm »
Is the photoset above with her new ones? Can't really understand it... looks like her old smaller ones, or?

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #232 on: April 02, 2019, 01:01:39 pm »
Is the photoset above with her new ones? Can't really understand it... looks like her old smaller ones, or?

No, it's her old ones! The new ones are twice the size!

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #233 on: April 03, 2019, 03:45:46 am »
Her huge fake tits look amazing even with loose shirts 😳

kinera

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1020
  • -Receive: 6286
« Reply #234 on: April 03, 2019, 04:34:16 am »
Some gifs!

internetionel

• Thank You
« Reply #235 on: April 03, 2019, 05:39:02 pm »
Bigger would Be better. But Still a nice Set.

winnaar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2019, 06:45:31 pm »
Wowwww lovely

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2019, 10:19:57 am »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:28:45 am by Meta4 »

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2019, 12:41:32 pm »

[url=https://

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2019, 10:18:34 pm »

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2019, 05:32:28 am »
The phone is the new samsung 10plus and Im sorry the picture didnt come out to your liking. Im not perfect, my pictures dont always come out perfectly and I dont try to be perfect. I like my selfies. Sorry you dont.
Please take your insults somewhere else. Thanks

I think we need to start a GoFundMe to get her a camera that isn't from the early 2000's.

RHIC

• Thank You
« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2019, 05:35:14 am »
Taking pictures of yourself is quite hard and cell phones are amazing at doing what they can do given how small the optics are. It's something that wows me when I see photographers doing their craft, so I follow a lot of photog instas.

Don't worry about it Amber. You look great!  :D

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #242 on: April 07, 2019, 05:54:58 am »
Thank you. Some of my pictures come out crystal clear and others dont haha on the same phone. It will be nice to have a nice camera but in the meantime, I wont let it stop me from taking pictures. I do my best.

Taking pictures of yourself is quite hard and cell phones are amazing at doing what they can do given how small the optics are. It's something that wows me when I see photographers doing their craft, so I follow a lot of photog instas.

Don't worry about it Amber. You look great!  :D

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #243 on: April 07, 2019, 06:12:18 am »
I think we need to start a GoFundMe to get her a camera that isn't from the early 2000's.

There is always that one guy 🙄🙄. Amber your pictures are just fine. You look amazing and we appreciate your involvement in our community.

neptimus

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 131
« Reply #244 on: April 07, 2019, 07:39:22 am »

Markow123

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #245 on: April 07, 2019, 05:52:59 pm »
I wish someone would do a proper POV Titfuck scene with her... those tits are amazing..

GRAND MASTER SEN$Ei {{-_-}}™

• Thank You
  • -Given: 248
  • -Receive: 83
  • Creating a safer world for enhanced women. {{-_-}}
« Reply #246 on: April 08, 2019, 01:22:19 am »
I wish someone would do a proper POV Titfuck scene with her... those tits are amazing..

Will do.  8)
LOL jk I wish

damainman

• Thank You
« Reply #247 on: April 08, 2019, 10:05:12 am »
lol saline

Bigtittytube95

• Thank You
  • -Given: 428
  • -Receive: 77
« Reply #248 on: April 08, 2019, 03:09:44 pm »

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #249 on: April 08, 2019, 08:04:16 pm »

kirk218899

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #250 on: April 08, 2019, 09:19:05 pm »
geez, perfect in every way

mstein

• Thank You
  • -Given: 841
  • -Receive: 692
« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2019, 11:05:36 pm »
At best meaning, she reminds me of Seven of Nine. :)

RHIC

• Thank You
« Reply #252 on: April 09, 2019, 06:38:28 am »
Jeri Ryan, I can see that. The expressive eyes for sure.

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey
« Reply #253 on: April 09, 2019, 09:35:30 pm »
One of the last videos but with better quality :)

https://mega.nz/#!OjxyAQoD!GXPA0xg2tTz34T7XMrKXjiIPhCjtaxjCLLa7Tp8OASY

keeskroket

• Thank You
« Reply #254 on: April 10, 2019, 09:18:10 pm »
perhaps a bit picky but shes got some serious scars at her areola's...
Favs:

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 1239
« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2019, 09:23:46 pm »

Jesus christ it's a month from her surgery

keeskroket

• Thank You
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2019, 11:51:39 pm »

Yeah so? It wasnt a comment, for me it looks like it doesnt close that well, too bad all the clips of her after the surgery are not that high quality
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 12:00:25 am by keeskroket »
Favs:

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #257 on: April 11, 2019, 02:42:55 am »
Why do you need to come onto my thread to start unnecessary slander and drama?! It's been ONE MONTH since my surgery and they are healing pretty well. Not everyone heals on the same timeline. My scars are improved and they look better everyday. They will completely heal at a later time. As far as my clips, as I stated before, some clips are not good quality but some are. Other people take videos of me during my camming and I cant control the fact that they may not have the best quality on their software. Stop insulting my scars! Find other models you support and be nice about them! Focus on women you like! Im tired of this online culture of people like you being rude and causing unneeded slander. Every women's thread in this site deserves respect and kindness. Insulting my healing process is truly uncalled for.

Yeah so? It wasnt a comment, for me it looks like it doesnt close that well, too bad all the clips of her after the surgery are not that high quality

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #258 on: April 11, 2019, 02:54:08 am »
I don't understand why some people like that feel it's okay to insult a woman, especially ONE month after surgery. This constant bashing, rude, troll behavior is ridiculous. Why is it so hard to lift up people or simply leave me alone. Comments like that, are EXACTLY why I get bullied from a certain female model. She reads that crap and feels empowered to be a bully towards me because of this nonsense. This is also why I finally created my own profile on this site. Being rude will not be tolerated by me. It's not okay to insult me.

bigmac

• Thank You
« Reply #259 on: April 11, 2019, 04:36:46 am »
I don't understand why some people like that feel it's okay to insult a woman, especially ONE month after surgery. This constant bashing, rude, troll behavior is ridiculous. Why is it so hard to lift up people or simply leave me alone. Comments like that, are EXACTLY why I get bullied from a certain female model. She reads that crap and feels empowered to be a bully towards me because of this nonsense. This is also why I finally created my own profile on this site. Being rude will not be tolerated by me. It's not okay to insult me.

Amber - please pay no attention to this rude asshole!  This pisses me off so much!  May I say Thankyou for taking the time to share your presence on this site - I appreciate it and I know many others do!  This piece of shit does not speak for all of us and probably has zero actual experience and understanding of plastic surgery and what you actually go through.  I’m quite sure they’re more than happy to wank themselves off in the knowledge that they’ll never have a chance in real
life to get anywhere near a set of boobs like yours, month old scars or not! 

You’re stunning!  Thank you again!

• Thank You
« Reply #260 on: April 11, 2019, 04:39:56 am »
Where are the dang mods?

• Thank You
« Reply #261 on: April 11, 2019, 04:40:37 am »

You're amazing. Ignore that idiot.

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #262 on: April 11, 2019, 05:18:34 am »
Thank you so much for the support. My first 2 surgeries, the scar was under my breast so most didn't see the healing process take place to watch it disappear over time. This 3rd surgery, the scar was put on the areola, so now everyone can see. But I like this because I wanted to be brave and show how the process works, instead of hide away for several weeks until the scar was gone. Thank you again for being kind, I appreciate it so much!

internetionel

• Thank You
« Reply #263 on: April 11, 2019, 06:38:02 am »
I love the scars and the fact that you show them. Thank you for every vid. You’re new set of fake tits looks perfect to me. Very good decision and I hope that you enjoy your twins as much as I do 😉👍😜

Ermagherd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 64
« Reply #264 on: April 11, 2019, 06:41:03 am »
Thank you so much for the support. My first 2 surgeries, the scar was under my breast so most didn't see the healing process take place to watch it disappear over time. This 3rd surgery, the scar was put on the areola, so now everyone can see. But I like this because I wanted to be brave and show how the process works, instead of hide away for several weeks until the scar was gone. Thank you again for being kind, I appreciate it so much!

Please don’t be self conscious of them too! You’ve had such a serious surgery, this is so normal and it’s ridiculous for people to call out such a thing. Please don’t let shitty comments get to you!

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #265 on: April 11, 2019, 07:15:17 am »
Where are the dang mods?

Bro, i am trying my best here, most members on here know that I try my best to put a stop to this and moderate as much as I can. But with constant drama on both Tammy Hernandez and Lillys thread it is pretty hard.. i am sorry about all this Amber. Just know that a lot of members really admire and love you on here.

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #266 on: April 11, 2019, 07:25:31 pm »
Just know that a lot of members really admire and love you on here.

We really do! You are becoming one of my favourite girls in record time, Amber! Not only your perfect new boobs, but as a whole! If you ask me, you don't need any butt enhancement and also you have one of the most gorgeous faces i've ever seen on a woman! Thank you so much for sharing your beauty with the world!

Trankovits01

• Thank You
« Reply #267 on: April 11, 2019, 08:24:16 pm »
I hope she de any butt enhancement.

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1515
  • -Receive: 2586
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2019, 09:46:45 pm »
Amber, there are idiots everywhere. that's about all there is to say. i also have visible scars, and in my case, they will probably never disappear. i think most of the guys and other models as well, like me, totally respect you and i have zero bad things to say about you. just try and ignore the morons, because there will always be many of them.

you look AMAZING!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1029
  • -Receive: 448
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2019, 09:53:31 pm »
The girls will run away from the forum and it will be normal if we do nothing and this forum will die. I am tired of all this negativity.

keeskroket

• Thank You
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2019, 11:00:58 pm »
All,

Let me make myself clear, the last thing I want to do is to insult or hurt anybody, what I wrote in the two posts was an observation, something that I saw.
It wasn't my intention to hurt anybody with that observation, but regarding the comments following I did and I really regret that.

The reason Amber stated for the scar being there is a really brave one, be be proud of it!

Thanks for calling me a piece of shit, idiot and whatever else, believe it or not I still respect every member of this forum

« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 11:32:19 pm by keeskroket »
Favs:

SatyR

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 332
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2019, 11:42:10 pm »
Why do you need to come onto my thread to start unnecessary slander and drama?! It's been ONE MONTH since my surgery and they are healing pretty well. Not everyone heals on the same timeline. My scars are improved and they look better everyday. They will completely heal at a later time. As far as my clips, as I stated before, some clips are not good quality but some are. Other people take videos of me during my camming and I cant control the fact that they may not have the best quality on their software. Stop insulting my scars! Find other models you support and be nice about them! Focus on women you like! Im tired of this online culture of people like you being rude and causing unneeded slander. Every women's thread in this site deserves respect and kindness. Insulting my healing process is truly uncalled for.

Don't bother with such comments Amber. You are one gorgeous woman and a very interesting and kind person. (Most) people in this forum really appreciate women like you, who go through all that trouble to better themselves and enhance their already existing beauty with implants and surgeries;
Besides, the scars are rather invisible and they heal with time; What remains is what matters and it looks amazingly beautiful.
Keep doing yourself, you are awesome.
-SatyR
I love transgirls, but Kelly Pearl is my life.

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey
« Reply #272 on: April 12, 2019, 12:02:45 am »
I can't understand how some users of TPB think. So you love girls with fake boobs, like alot. All times I'm reading the classic comment "her Xccs implants are fine but she should go BIGGER". One cute and nice girl like Alena gets incredible 2400ccs (super rare a cutie with XXL implants) and only a month after the surgery there's users here complaining about the scars and making her unconfortable.

The worst thing is that we as humans use to focus on the bad comments instead of the ton of nice comments (happens to everyone), and only a bad comment can undermine a lot of positive stuff and best wishes for her. Time to stop.

bboobsguy

• Thank You

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #274 on: April 14, 2019, 10:30:52 pm »

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:17:42 pm by Indy »

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #275 on: April 16, 2019, 08:59:23 pm »

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:17:34 pm by Indy »

lonewolf988

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #276 on: April 16, 2019, 09:28:50 pm »
She reminds me of Denise Richards from Starship Troopers in these last photos

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #277 on: April 17, 2019, 05:08:10 pm »
New set with the old implants, but still a stunner ...

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:17:23 pm by Indy »

TBC61

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
« Reply #278 on: April 17, 2019, 05:13:51 pm »
I suspect that there will be a lot of her old tops and bras that she simply cannot get into any more.   Would love to see her attempt to get into some of the old ones at some point, but I know your breasts must still be very tender at this point.

I think that the fact that you've been pretty transparent and willing to share about your whole upgrade process is commendable, especially with the likes of some of the negative posters in this thread.

I think your new updates look AWESOME!

maiguei

• Thank You
  • -Given: 408
  • -Receive: 6307
« Reply #279 on: April 17, 2019, 09:24:50 pm »

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2019, 10:17:59 am »

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2019, 06:52:02 pm »
God damn, Amber is so freakin' hot!

tobir

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #282 on: April 20, 2019, 12:37:29 am »

?

So beautiful. Looking forward for more. Does she have an onlyfans?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:17:55 pm by Indy »

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 419
  • -Receive: 512
  • Plastic makes perfect...
« Reply #283 on: April 20, 2019, 12:56:06 pm »

Your new breasts look beautiful, they're a perfect fit for your body and they really look so completely fake...!

And your scars look great, it's always nice to see scars on a woman's breasts because it really shows they're fake...! :)

Plastic makes perfect...

jones

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
« Reply #284 on: April 20, 2019, 07:36:22 pm »

Wow, just noticed Amber's huge beautiful eyes. And I know this is usually a bad pun for big boobs, but she actually has huge beautiful eyes...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:18:06 pm by Indy »

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #285 on: April 21, 2019, 10:57:24 am »
... but she actually has huge beautiful eyes...

Yes, she does!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 10:59:34 am by metallon »

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #286 on: April 22, 2019, 02:23:14 am »
What a great Easter 😳😳

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 02:25:01 am by Meta4 »

Shaboigen

• Thank You
« Reply #287 on: April 24, 2019, 05:47:06 am »

boumba2

• Thank You
« Reply #288 on: April 24, 2019, 04:00:46 pm »
https://es.spankbang.com/31cql/video/amb3r+a13na

anyone have a backup link? this has been removed

Ofcourse, she's at the forum.. I guess she got it removed. Pretty nice video, loved it!

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #289 on: April 24, 2019, 05:15:03 pm »
Don't assume that me being a part of this forum is synonymous with prudishness. I never had it removed. Anyway.....yes, it was a very nice video! It's quite possible the guy I did the video with, Jax Slayher, had it removed because it is his content, not mine. That video is on his manyvids page

Ofcourse, she's at the forum.. I guess she got it removed. Pretty nice video, loved it!

Bob1959

• Thank You
« Reply #290 on: April 24, 2019, 10:21:45 pm »
Some rumor of hardcore clip with her new fantastik boobs ? Someone have new ?

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #291 on: April 25, 2019, 12:10:18 am »
Some rumor of hardcore clip with her new fantastik boobs ? Someone have new ?

She already confirmed she will do more hardcore scenes with her new boobs, for scoreland or brazzers i assume. But for that first her fantastic new boobs have to be perfectly healed. So give Amber a little time. It will be worth the waiting!

boumba2

• Thank You
« Reply #292 on: April 25, 2019, 11:24:03 am »
Don't assume that me being a part of this forum is synonymous with prudishness. I never had it removed. Anyway.....yes, it was a very nice video! It's quite possible the guy I did the video with, Jax Slayher, had it removed because it is his content, not mine. That video is on his manyvids page

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding!

SmokieX

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 755
  • Enhanced Body Enthuasist
    • Slash // Bad Rain
« Reply #293 on: April 28, 2019, 09:52:48 pm »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:00:04 am by SmokieX »
Big boobs & ass ain't just thing, them are way of life

https://www.pornhub.com/users/smokiex

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 531
  • -Receive: 844
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2019, 10:12:49 pm »
Have to love BB girls in crop tops... they really accentuate tiny midsections and massive topheavyness... :)
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

issues

• Thank You

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #296 on: May 04, 2019, 11:26:20 am »

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:17:09 pm by Indy »

DaniHot

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 8950
« Reply #297 on: May 05, 2019, 12:47:14 pm »

RHIC

• Thank You
« Reply #298 on: May 05, 2019, 09:12:09 pm »
Man she is such a cutie. Her eyes are pretty but I feel like girls don't like brown or hazel eyes which is a bummer - they're beautiful too!

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2019, 09:53:13 pm »
Thank you guys! Yes, all eye colors are beautiful :)

bender1313

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4235
  • -Receive: 2817

hoogleboogle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 142
« Reply #301 on: May 06, 2019, 02:12:48 am »
Man she is such a cutie. Her eyes are pretty but I feel like girls don't like brown or hazel eyes which is a bummer - they're beautiful too!

Really? Brown is my favorite eye color for girls.

BGBLKPNK

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 76
« Reply #302 on: May 06, 2019, 07:25:26 am »
Thank you guys! Yes, all eye colors are beautiful :)
You are beautiful need to do a part 2 with Jax slasher....

RHIC

• Thank You
« Reply #303 on: May 06, 2019, 07:56:16 am »

Really? Brown is my favorite eye color for girls.

I love dark brown eyes, they're very intense. I feel like there's a push for blue or green eyes generally speaking and as someone who has green eyes, I think variety is the spice of life - they're all good!

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #304 on: May 06, 2019, 12:51:25 pm »
My eyes are naturally green. I've had brown contacts in past photos. Your perspective is interesting and you're probably right overall, but for me, I like to change up my look at times and that's always been a personal decision, not pressure from society. In this industry, I have some friends who change their hair or eye color every few weeks haha, and it's more like a fun thing to do for them rather than a place of pressure and I feel the same way.

Awww you guys like the Jax video so much! I will definitely tweet about upcoming scenes in the future!

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #305 on: May 06, 2019, 05:08:43 pm »
Awww you guys like the Jax video so much! I will definitely tweet about upcoming scenes in the future!

You're so good to us! Thank you, sweety!

I'm still amazed by your deepthroat skills! I mean, he has a huge dick, right?!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 05:39:31 pm by metallon »

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #306 on: May 06, 2019, 08:30:37 pm »
Thank you! Yes, he is 10-11 inches big and was so much fun!

Shaboigen

• Thank You
« Reply #307 on: May 06, 2019, 09:42:02 pm »
Thank you! Yes, he is 10-11 inches big and was so much fun!
Hey Amber!  Let me start by saying you're so beautiful as you are!  That said, super curious if there's any other plastic/aesthetic surgeries you're considering.  Again, not that you need anything =)

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #308 on: May 07, 2019, 03:17:53 pm »
Thank you! I've considered it, and I'd rather wait to announce it until after I've made a definitive decision about certain enhancements :)

bigmac

• Thank You
« Reply #309 on: May 07, 2019, 03:25:27 pm »
Thank you! I've considered it, and I'd rather wait to announce it until after I've made a definitive decision about certain enhancements :)

Just perfect the way you are now xx

LiveLoveLaugh

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 186
« Reply #310 on: May 07, 2019, 05:26:55 pm »
That was Justin Slayer in the video wasn't it?  you could tell she was having trouble taking such a big cock.  Looked authentically painful at times

drmeto

• Thank You
« Reply #311 on: May 07, 2019, 07:27:31 pm »
That was Justin Slayer in the video wasn't it?  you could tell she was having trouble taking such a big cock.  Looked authentically painful at times

He hasnt done porn in years.Thats Jax Slayher in the video

SmokieX

• Donor
  • Thank You
    • Slash // Bad Rain
« Reply #312 on: May 09, 2019, 01:30:26 am »

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 10:58:42 am by SmokieX »

FakeCherrn

• Thank You
« Reply #313 on: May 09, 2019, 06:33:16 pm »
She's probably one of the most gorgeous woman I have seen in a long time. She is stunningly beautiful. Love her amazing boobs, but her eyes and her smile are to die for.

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #314 on: May 10, 2019, 02:44:29 am »

Nice pics, but you can you please post smaller pics next time. These are huge, lol

itslarry

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
« Reply #315 on: May 10, 2019, 03:27:55 am »
Quoting them doesnt help..... ::)

AmberAlenaxxx

• Thank You
« Reply #316 on: May 10, 2019, 09:33:14 am »
Lol, I was just thinking the same thing! Haha what a big repost! Yes, normal size pics are better for everyone :D

SmokieX

• Donor
  • Thank You
    • Slash // Bad Rain
« Reply #317 on: May 10, 2019, 03:49:29 pm »
Nice pics, but you can you please post smaller pics next time. These are huge, lol

Thanks for pointing out the problem! I'll edit that post right away and be aware in future, sorry guys. ;D

Lol, I was just thinking the same thing! Haha what a big repost! Yes, normal size pics are better for everyone :D

Absolutely, lets make that sure next time!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:17:58 pm by SmokieX »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #318 on: May 12, 2019, 02:19:25 pm »
I've reduced the size of the pictures.
For next time if people want to post, instead of writing
Code: [Select]
[img]you should write:
Code: [Select]
[img width=640]That will reduce the width to a more manageable size

SmokieX

• Donor
  • Thank You
    • Slash // Bad Rain
« Reply #319 on: May 15, 2019, 03:39:41 pm »
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 03:42:54 pm by SmokieX »

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #320 on: May 15, 2019, 06:35:25 pm »

RHIC

• Thank You
« Reply #321 on: May 16, 2019, 08:30:08 am »
lol. "Just hanging out, chillin"  ;D

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #322 on: May 17, 2019, 03:04:08 am »
Fake tits perfection!!

zerevis

• Thank You
« Reply #323 on: May 18, 2019, 12:40:31 pm »

SmokieX

• Donor
  • Thank You
    • Slash // Bad Rain
« Reply #324 on: May 19, 2019, 08:24:03 am »

Images changed to larger ones
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:42:20 pm by SmokieX »

metallon

• Thank You
« Reply #325 on: May 24, 2019, 07:59:10 pm »

LiveLoveLaugh

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 186
« Reply #326 on: May 24, 2019, 11:08:09 pm »
this video of her is so damn hot

https://www.erome.com/i/USFlsasi

char_1_byte

• Thank You
« Reply #327 on: May 25, 2019, 02:29:38 am »
this video of her is so damn hot

https://www.erome.com/i/USFlsasi

save it before it's gone lmao

sokcic

• Thank You
« Reply #328 on: May 29, 2019, 04:58:58 pm »
New scene coming soon to Scoreland with the new boobs ^_^ https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX/status/1133413021433438208/photo/1

drmeto

• Thank You
« Reply #329 on: May 29, 2019, 05:29:15 pm »
New scene coming soon to Scoreland with the new boobs ^_^ https://twitter.com/AmberAlenaXXX/status/1133413021433438208/photo/1

Now the real fun begins

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 212
  • -Receive: 376
« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2019, 05:42:04 pm »
Wow! That is good news. I am looking forward to it.
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

SmokieX

• Donor
  • Thank You
    • Slash // Bad Rain
« Reply #331 on: May 30, 2019, 03:02:06 am »

Ermagherd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 64
« Reply #332 on: May 30, 2019, 03:56:10 am »

I know we said it before but her eyes are SO pretty!

booberman46

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 209
« Reply #333 on: May 30, 2019, 07:20:43 am »
her new tits are awesome but i did love how much her old tits rippled in that scene with the black dude

swafbb

• Thank You
« Reply #334 on: May 30, 2019, 10:58:42 pm »

Bob1959

• Thank You
« Reply #335 on: May 30, 2019, 11:02:59 pm »
Look great ! I cant waiting !

RHIC

• Thank You
« Reply #336 on: May 31, 2019, 07:11:36 am »
I know we said it before but her eyes are SO pretty!

I mistakenly thought she was wearing contacts to make her eyes that green, when they're just naturally that way  :-[

BGBLKPNK

• Thank You