Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Vertiggo's Doll  (Read 77101 times)

Daddy V

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 272
  • -Receive: 1283
Re: Vertiggo's Doll
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2019, 05:02:26 am »
WOW

She went in yesterday with misshapen and overly stiff breasts with nipples that pointed down and out and now looks even bigger and has a nearly perfect "jugs" type shape to her chest.

Dr. Domanskis used 2000cc expanders over the muscle (they were under the muscle previously) and filled them to 1100cc which filled the space but allowed for a crescent lift without too much tension or risk of complications.

Fun fact: Dr. Pousti apparently lied outright by informing me, after her last procedure, that she was at 1400cc, when according to Dr. Domanskis' fluid measurement, it was only an 1100cc fill. It was even scribbled in marker on her chest and penned in on the implant card they gave us. Apparently, to some professionals, stroking the customer's ego is more important than integrity.

In any case, she is of course going through typical the post surgery blues, but with far lest pain than a sub-muscular augmentation, and in a month or so, should be ready to begin expanding!!! The goal is to pass 2000cc but beyond that, we shall see. She has essentially the frame of Mariza Lamb, so it will be a good size for her, but of course, there is no hard limit with expanders ;)

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 77
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2019, 12:20:03 pm »
It will be syringes ;)
so you plan to do it ? :)

Daddy V

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2019, 01:02:19 am »
9-10 weeks and still leaking from one side. The fill ports are no joke. Recovery is tough with that kind of pressure under the skin. Hopefully things seal up soon, but we play the long game in any case. Rushing expansion seems to be a guarantee for trouble from what I've seen.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 304
  • But, you can just call me Dick.
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2019, 08:01:52 pm »
Hi daddy v, when you say leaking do you mean saline or lymphatic fluid? 

Daddy V

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2020, 12:40:36 am »
There was a slow infection which turned out to be "low grade overgrowth" of three different bacteria. Unfortunately she was sucking up the pain and didnt realize how bad it was until a pinhole started leaking on the bottom last week. Dr removed 90cc and put her on amoxicillin but after 4 days though she felt much better the hole was up to 1cm and the surrounding skin was still dry and red though less so than before. Though the implant is exposed ther is less drainage now and he gave her cephalexin IV as well and removed another 60cc. We are now running 6 hours of hyperbaric oxygen and  about Tuesday will need to determine if it is going to close up on it's own or if surgery is the only option. He's a great doctor and will not charge for repair work. We also had insurance bundled when we started with him so maybe that helps.

Regardless, it sucks and after 3 months she just wants to be normal again! Her attitude is impressive though. She felt ready to refill even but of course we will do nothing like that until everything is healed in place and strong again.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 304
  • But, you can just call me Dick.
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2020, 07:45:56 am »
Sounds prudent.  Best of luck to both of you.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1798
  • -Receive: 1669
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2020, 12:59:50 pm »
I’ve said in chat before, but best wishes for your doll. I hope she can heal quickly and start using those expanders for what they’re made
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2