Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Vertiggo's Doll  (Read 90089 times)

Daddy V

• Thank You
  • -Given: 279
  • -Receive: 1330
Vertiggo's Doll
« on: September 08, 2015, 07:58:48 pm »
https://www.instagram.com/vertexusagoraticus/

I am extremely proud to share the story of my girlfriend, who is a masterpiece in the making, and share a little bit of our story as well as invite advice and encouragement from those who have gone before.

First of all, I made sure to be fairly clear about my huge breast obsession early on, and it is probably very beneficial that neither of us was looking to settle down quickly and therefore we weren't really playing the "dating game", at least with the level of theatrics that people often do when beginning an affair. As a result we were relatively candid and came to know one another genuinely very early. I include this mainly because I believe honesty and openness are some of the most important traits of a healthy and successful relationship involving fetishes, especially a fetish so conspicuous and powerful as ours..

One of my favorite things about her was her energy and friendliness to everyone, in addition to being a tomboy that made her own way through life, daring to dream and seek adventure just as I do. As we grew closer, however, I began to realize more and more how much I fantasized about making her a princess and giving her a life befitting one. We began to realize that we had a different kind of thing going, and using various terms somewhat loosely, became daddy/dollmaker and babygirl/pet. I wanted to keep my playmate, the tomboy, but create a glam-doll at the same time. Of course breasts were the most important and noticeable element of that dream, and after several years of getting to know one another more seriously, she is actually making that dream come true!

Today my babygirl is just over 10 months from her first enhancement, and fluffing quite wonderfully! Our goal is what I would describe as "hentai" breasts- impossibly large, yet relatively natural shaped, which I am more and more confident is achievable for anyone depending not only on the surgeon's style, but also on an intense and sustained massaging and stretching regimen.

(On that note, I should stress that she is not going to be a bimbo in the typical sense, but more of an alt "fetish doll" meets "gothic lolita", since we are into leather, hard rock, steampunk, even pinup/rockabilly... rather than the Ken/Barbie thing, but she is definitely becoming a lady, or should I say "trophy girl" in a certain sense as well. It's all very fun and we love taking inspiration from many places and amalgamating our own style in addition to cosplay within various genres.)

For her first upgrade, Dr. Pousti placed 695cc high profile silicone with enough room to allow for natural movement and softness. She has fairly firm skin (a good thing), so the process of dropping and fluffing still continues, but the results are becoming more and more amazing, especially after a deep massage. For reference she is 5'3" and around 125lbs so far, filling a 32H (previously a 32C), with an underbust of 28" and bust of 37" (previously 33").

I most definitely must add that after the initial recovery period, she has taken on the challenge of transformation with impressive determination, and has already lost more than 10 pounds since the surgery. She tracks her food, weight and workouts, and lives about as healthily as is reasonably possible, and is not only seeing drastic changes in her body, but emotionally as well.

PS: Our fetish is mutually respectful and we are not into degradation in any way. I know some women may ask for such things but this young lady is completely respectable and deserves to be treated as my lieutenant. Please keep that in mind with your comments.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 02:40:06 pm by Daddy V »

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1805
  • -Receive: 1702
Re: Vertiggo's Venus
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 08:24:24 pm »
She looks great Bertiggo! We've talked before, but yeah: I agree 100% with the honesty part. As you know me and my girl ARE going for the bimbo look, but I like the goals you 2 have very much aswell. Are you the types also into cosplay and conventions? I'm sure she'd draw quite a crowd! The progress she's made is very impressive, and she looks fantastic in the final pic.

Keep us updated, and enjoy the ride man
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 08:44:52 pm »
We are dabbling in cosplay, but I'm twice her size... the crowds are respectful ;)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:31:01 pm by vertiggo »

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5918
  • -Receive: 7447
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 09:02:55 pm »
Thanks for sharing your story Vert :) She looks great! She toned up real well ;)
If you like this forum, instagram or my posts,
Please consider donating some
Monero at: 88xiMppP59G7fut2PRMXciEZwFet89fy71NnTgTd7i3nW1nc54t1S1PQLC3CkUzK72gMUC6CmuTLBCs54W5rMGbo9E1nCUk
or BitCoin at: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
For any questions please send a PM.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 09:17:05 pm »
Hope to see you guys in your outfits guys. Me and BB where going to go to a Back to the Future costume movie marathon October 21st (it's the date Marty arrives in Hill Valley of 2015), and it would have been first time in costume. I have the Nike Mags ready for some last minute modifications with the lights, and the baseball hat on order, unfortunately BB can't make it that day, she would have made an awesome Doc! LoL!

Venus (Imma call you Venus from now on) Vert is very lucky to have you, but I've talked to him, and he already knows. Enjoy your times together, and keep on being the best you can for eachother when you're apart.

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 613
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 10:08:21 pm »
Today my babygirl is just over 10 months from her first enhancement, and fluffing quite wonderfully! Our goal is what I would describe as "hentai" breasts- impossibly large, yet relatively natural shaped, which I am more and more confident is achievable for anyone depending not only on the surgeon's style, but also on an intense and sustained massaging and stretching regimen.

(On that note I should stress that she is not going to be a bimbo in the typical sense, but more of an alt "fetish doll" meets "gothic lolita", since we are into leather, hard rock, steampunk, even pinup/rockabilly... rather than the Ken/Barbie thing, but she is definitely becoming a lady AKA "trophy wife" in a certain sense as well. It's all very fun and we love taking inspiration from many places and amalgamating our own style in addition to cosplay within various genres.)

First of all.. so cute that u call her babygirl :$ OMG! how wonderful does she look! I love love looove the "hentai" look idea! She looks really great, beautiful to see her belly so flat in the last pic, so stunning with the boobs. I'd love to see her in outfits or somthing! Are you guys planning to do more stuff than only the boobs? Isn't she member yet on TPB? She should! *hint hint*

xoxo BB
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:10:47 pm by Brown Barbie »
18 Year old aspiring Bimbo wanting 1500cc overfilled saline implants

See my pictures here: 
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=32976.0

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 10:31:15 pm »
We have no plans for other modifications, though I'm open to other things if she is; we are taking things a bit slowly and moving in a certain direction but certainly do not need to take things to the extreme that most "dolls" do. She is, however, taking very good care of herself and in addition to skin and nails she is planning to grow her hair out as long as possible, which does mean some diligent treatment, but so far we are sticking to more natural methods.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:29:59 am by vertiggo »

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13813
  • -Receive: 2114
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 10:48:01 am »
She is a gorgeous fetish doll, Vertiggo!
It's wonderful to hear you both make your dreams come true.
Not to mention it's superkind of you to share this wonderful insight into these dreams.
Thank you mate!
Send my kisses to Venus - she truly has the looks of the goddess of love.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 10:52:01 am by solloxr »

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2414
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 12:30:14 pm »
That's easily the most impressive one year transformation picture I've ever seen. Terrrific effort and achievement by her!

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2015, 06:53:02 am »
...wow O-O :D

plus that before pic of the pierced nipples!

she still have those?

who ever wants to see wear her nipples rings in her next image, thank his first post
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5918
  • -Receive: 7447
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 08:58:09 am »
Usually not a big fan of grayscale images, but you two manage to make something nice out of it! ;)
Thanks for sharing!
If you like this forum, instagram or my posts,
Please consider donating some
Monero at: 88xiMppP59G7fut2PRMXciEZwFet89fy71NnTgTd7i3nW1nc54t1S1PQLC3CkUzK72gMUC6CmuTLBCs54W5rMGbo9E1nCUk
or BitCoin at: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
For any questions please send a PM.

ilovebigtitss2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 93
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 09:54:57 am »
she is gorgeous

jake999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2015, 07:40:45 pm »
Wow, I love this thread. It's so great to read about two people who clearly care for each other and can explore each others fantasies in new ways. Kudos to you both, can't wait to hear more!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2015, 10:36:45 am »
Removed
Such a superhot look!
Even without those 4 sexy words - which I hope were uttered by her... If she said so ... she's perfect.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:51:07 am by lolchair1 »

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2015, 05:04:42 am »
Haha well she doesn't listen to Nicki that much, but she sure says' yes, daddy quite often, and yes she's perfect.

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9286
  • -Receive: 737
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 11:58:46 pm »
Thanks for sharing your story. It's such a good, positive one. Venus is a great transformation  (didn't look bad at the start or anything, but now,wow!) Looking forward to more pics and updates.

lanaseeks

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2015, 04:10:52 am »
Which incision did she choose?

I want to do an axillary incision and I know it can be challenging if I get "XL" silicone implants (I'm a 34 C with similar breasts as her before photo and I'm thinking of 600cc-700cc silicone).

Also, did he have to build an internal bra for her since hers were 650cc?

Did she do subglandular or submuscular or partial submuscular?

And finally, how much was her procedure :p?  I noticed not a lot of people share the number up front. I'm just trying to get a better estimate than what's posted on the doctor's sites of the docs I'm considering.

lanaseeks

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2015, 04:20:05 am »
Oh one more question! did she get smooth or textured implants?

You mentioned that she massaged them a lot to get them to drop so well, so that seems to imply they were smooth (since from what I read you aren't supposed to massage textured 0.o).

And were they round implants? They look round, which is what I want because I want more cleavage but have quite a full/round "underboob", but somewhat sloped top of my boob (like her before photos).

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2015, 10:31:30 am »
Smooth, round, 695cc (Sientra HP), under the muscle, areola incision, with the Keller funnel they can do a full 800cc through the areola with an incision less than 2 inches. Also, I don't think they want to do internal bra until you're over the 1000 mark normally. For this procedure (basic silicone augmentation) it's normally 6500 US but Pousti does very nice discounts for military and veterans.

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2015, 10:42:59 am »
she looks great!  :-*

See my pictures here: 

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2015, 12:40:13 pm »
She looks fantastic. Has she had her lips filled as well? Gotta admit they look very seductive.

lanaseeks

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2015, 11:45:58 pm »
Smooth, round, 695cc (Sientra HP), under the muscle, areola incision, with the Keller funnel they can do a full 800cc through the areola with an incision less than 2 inches. Also, I don't think they want to do internal bra until you're over the 1000 mark normally. For this procedure (basic silicone augmentation) it's normally 6500 US but Pousti does very nice discounts for military and veterans.

Hmm, I see. I'm not scared of scars caused by areola incisions (they really do heal nicely), I'm actually concerned about the fact that sometimes people don't know until much later whether the incision caused ductile problems.

And also, the risk of loss of sensitivity makes that particular incision a little scary to me, too.

I had a breast surgery to remove  a benign bump and I lost sensitivity after. Even though it came back after a couple of years, the wait period was not pleasurable, especially since my nipples are/were very sensitive normally.

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2015, 08:17:01 am »
One of the main reasons for areola incision, especially at the beginning, is that it doesn't move as the skin grows. The new, bigger boob pulls skin from everywhere ribs, armpits, neckline) to compensate until new cells grow. With an infra-mammary scar this means there is literally no way to keep it completely in the crease unless the skin is already pretty much done expanding.

Of course we are just one instance, but the statistics speak volumes, and a surgeon with a mountain of experience is not likely to make simple mistakes like that. I don't know the details myself, but I also expect they have developed their techniques to where nerve and duct damage is nearly impossible. Dr. Pousti finds that the areola incision heals much faster and this prevents infection, so it is preferable whenever possible.

lanaseeks

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 02:40:23 am »
Very informative response! Hmm, maybe it's worth considering.
Obviously if a surgeon knows a patient plans to breast feed in the future they'll take that into consideration during consultation.

The lower rates of infection actually might have swayed what I thought was a firm decision on my part!

One last question: can the Keller funnel be used for textured implants, or is it only used for smooth implants?

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2015, 08:42:14 am »
Texture makes little difference, the funnel is just plasic with tons of lube (just like an icing funnel). The cohesive level determines the size of incision, however. Generally, the anatomicals are the only silicone implants that are more firm and also textured, but even they aren't going to require massive entry points with the funnel in play.

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 271
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2015, 08:36:09 pm »
Your story makes me smile, and i totaly agree with cjmileslover and jake999. Would love to read more about you two. :)
Her development is amazing and thx for sharing it, its an incentive for me to keep going that workout / food tracking way and I hope to reach the "after one year" status soon. 

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2015, 10:11:31 am »
What a fantastic looking woman you have there!

marjon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 88
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2015, 10:28:03 am »
She sure looks awesome Vertiggo!! :)

440cc now going for an 800cc revision by Plovier, yay!!

Auz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 604
  • -Receive: 273
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2015, 07:55:50 pm »
"You lucky bastard" :P
Cheers mate to you and your beautiful woman :D ;)

embouchere

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 65
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2015, 09:33:32 am »
Lucky lucky man! Congratulations and I hope you guys are in your element :D

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2015, 01:48:48 pm »
She looks stunning!!!!!! Is she becoming member on TPB yet?

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2015, 07:55:06 pm »
She has an account and has read this thread, but I don't think she is interested in being a star member. If she is in the future it would make this Daddy proud, but it's not "necessary" to us.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 756
  • -Receive: 447
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2015, 03:53:38 am »
Quite lovely, Vertiggo. :) Congrats on finding someone with that sort of synergy!

Your story reminded me a bit of mine with my wife. The notable differences would be that she traveled from somewhere surrounded by the ocean, and misses it dearly (we'll have occasional chats about relocating to the west coast). I'm not originally from here (TX) either, but here we are. I could probably say she was a tomboy growing up, due to her involvement in sports. She's not high maintenance, nor is she shy of doing any hard work.

She got her first boobjob 8 years ago (1000cc saline unders), and gets an evil grin around any discussions of her going bigger. It'll happen one day. :)

gimmeboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2016, 06:14:57 pm »
Mrs vertiggo's boobs look lovely and natural; a very good surgeon.

Can you give us her measurements before and after, bra size etc, if that is not too personal?

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2016, 11:08:10 am »
Any news bro?

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2016, 08:56:21 am »
Sorry I've been gone for over a month and haven't been keeping up... we had our one year checkup at which Dr. Pousti said she had a faint double bubble effect but since he knew we aren't done didn't suggest anything to change that (to be honest if I were around full time the massaging would be enough - it's clear that massaging has a significant effect on how they heal). We also asked how much bigger he could go with the skin the way it is now, and he said 300-500cc more. Unfortunately we've been stressing a "natural look" which I'm sure is a red flag in his mind that we shouldn't go too big, or "out of proportion". He is experienced with women looking for thousands and thousands but they always say they want to be as fake as possible. I think the key in the future is to avoid the word "natural" since it means something different to everyone. We certainly aren't looking to stay small enough that she looks naturally proportioned! As I've said, the next increase will take her into the league of "fairly noticeable" and I am adamant about being available full time for the first year of care at least, so we still have to wait a bit. We are considering Dr. Domanskis for a second opinion as well as consultation on our plans to use extra large silicone in the future. If Pousti was being generous, and she simply shouldn't go more than 500cc at a time, the next round will definitely be saline, just to enlarge and establish a pocket so the move to infra-mammary silicone is less traumatic and risky. Over-filled saline will not give us the preferred appearance, but as it is more firm and has a better track record in terms of complications, I believe it could help with our massaging and stretching. We are adamant about achieving better than natural, but still as "fun" as natural- soft, squishy, swaying, jiggly, hanging... just not too much.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2016, 05:54:23 pm »
Hey, would this be along the lines of look you're going for?

http://bimbolove101.tumblr.com

If so: Go for saline, and switch them out for 1500cc silicone in Europe the year after...

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2016, 09:23:22 pm »
Precisely. Not to say 1500cc is a hard limit, but that look is perfect- I've been collecting those pics for reference actually. By the way, I'm hoping we won't have to go to Europe for them, though we might anyway. Dr. Domanskis does the Sebbins off-shore. We will have to ask him some questions ;)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 03:52:02 am by vertiggo »

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1550
  • -Receive: 2677
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2016, 06:34:04 pm »
oh your venus looks amazing Vertiggo, damn!!! her boobs have settled so much perfectly!!!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2016, 07:54:39 pm »
Thank you! She is getting good at looking huge now, and the softening is helping a lot. It actually took over a year of recovery to start to see that kind of cleavage, which surprised me, but I can only hope that means she is hardy lol. Right now the VS Very Sexy pushups in 32DDD are perfect for her, but she has her eye on bigger and bigger still, which is perfect for me! She makes me so proud.

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2016, 08:09:16 pm »
Thank you! She is getting good at looking huge now, and the softening is helping a lot. It actually took over a year of recovery to start to see that kind of cleavage, which surprised me, but I can only hope that means she is hardy lol. Right now the VS Very Sexy pushups in 32DDD are perfect for her, but she has her eye on bigger and bigger still, which is perfect for me! She makes me so proud.

that's cool, she's lucky to be seeing the positive progress like that (and you as well, in turn, lol) :)

mine are also softening, but it's an incredibly slow process for me, considering i had my implants for 4 years now, and 960cc for 6 months initially, then 800cc for 6 months, and now 18 months since my last surgery at 1000cc. i'm hoping they still have some loosening up in store, but otherwise, they are squishing in better in bras and clothes, but nothing like what your girl is showing there.

hope everything continues to go well for you two :)
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2016, 11:02:52 pm »
Obviously I don't know everything about it, since everyone's different and anatomy can be a mysterious thing sometimes, but our experience really indicates that massage and stretching can influence the results. If your goal is perfect spheres then this isn't really an option, but if you want "jugs" like we do, or simply room to grow, I can't stress enough how good it is to work at them daily. I have very strong hands, just put simply, so a week or two of my attention results in visible differences in her every time we're together, but I also recommend rope and/or some sort of bands, almost like bungie cords. Be careful with circulation, of course, but exploring bondage can have some really great long term effects on anatomy, especially if the limitation is just capsule tightness.

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2016, 06:02:24 pm »
thanks for the tips vertiggo :) in my case though i'm pretty sure it's just my skin that's very tight. it just doesn't stretch. and working it in or not, i get stretchmarks when it does let go! i'm just hoping it stretches with time, anyways i can't afford or risk another surgery for a while.
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2016, 12:09:54 pm »
Had a blast turning heads and catching people staring... do you think the nails match the dress?

They do! So much that for a while I thought you were gripping them  ;)
Great style!

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2016, 10:57:09 pm »
i wish i looked anywhere close to that big with my 1000s! love the nails, she looks amazing!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1086
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2016, 05:15:19 pm »
especially when your goals are lofty and a semi-natural look.
I like your words
"semi-natural look" is like "just enhanced enough, not enhanced too much"
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2016, 06:36:06 pm »
Our ultimate goal is boobs as big as her head, but we like smooth lines, heavy bounce, and lots of squish, basically just like hentai. She will eventually be far too big to be ignored, but they won't look bolted on and hard like the typical bimbo type.

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2016, 09:19:35 pm »
She wants her breast to be too big to be natural.
She will be obviously surgically enhanced because of the volume of her implants, not because of her shape.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2016, 12:32:28 am »
Have you ever measured the size of her head in CCs? It wouldn't be to hard... For BB we have decided on implants bigger than her brain lol. Just so people know where the priorities are :-p

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2016, 05:00:48 am »
Oh myy... boobs over brains haha. I'm not sure how I feel about that bit.

I have to say I'm the type who would take a measurement like that though; I think the human head is around 3000cc, but it's more complicated. For example, that last pic makes them look closer to head size, but they aren't perfectly round of course. It is definitely a psychological thing, something to do with symmetry. One thing we've discussed is that she feels that at a certain age, essentially when she can identify as a cougar, she can be as big as she wants and it's not as crazy. Of course, a certain shock value is the whole point of this, so we will likely go half way there at least in the next few years, but I honestly see value in the fact that it takes time to do right... if we could instantly get to 3-4000cc it would sure be a lot of fun, but for the rest of our lives the potential for new and exciting would be hard to find again. It really isn't a lot different than being given heroin as a teenager. Your life is going to be pretty much downhill from there.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:15:24 am by vertiggo »

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2016, 10:51:00 am »
Yeah, it's part of the bimbofication we like as you know ;-)

I get turned on by numbers and figures, so for me knowing a girl is 49kg instead of 50kg is a huge deal. same goes for boobs, the difference between 950cc or 1000cc is not visible I'd say, but one is a lot sexier to me knowing the number. But yeah, as big as her head you'd just need a bucket filled to the brim and have her dunk her head in and see how much water was displaced. Measuring head size is alot easier than brain size lol

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2016, 06:00:24 pm »
we have decided on implants bigger than her brain lol. Just so people know where the priorities are :-p
Brain is like breast : not only a question of quantity but also a question of quality☺
(That's perhaps why I prefer smaller bolt-on implants than larger sagging implants... and smaller doesn't mean small! )
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2016, 12:32:37 pm »
I get turned on by numbers and figures, so for me knowing a girl is 49kg instead of 50kg is a huge deal.

You know I think it kind of describes me as well... I'm a very mathematical, geometric, logical thinker. I've long considered it connected to our fetish too... someone who just thinks in feelings or emotions might see an instagram and think "woa huge boobs" when they're 4-500cc, but an analytical mind instantly measures geometric shapes and can tell whether a pair of boobs are actually big or not... rarely do natural tits grow bigger than a head, and knowing the human head is roughly 3000cc, rarely do even fake boobs come close, so when they do, it's legitimately impressive.

Lovethelargeones

• Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 99
  • fake boobs means want them the size of your heart
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2016, 09:55:52 pm »
She has only had one surgery, and an H cupp :-* ;D her chest so much much fuller....she going to be lilly's size

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2016, 12:34:10 pm »
Good news, my girlfriend will be going back for round two soon. We would like to return to Dr. Pousti for a few reasons, but one of them is in order for him to "fix" a few issues we notice about them. I say that in quotes because we know the body and recovery process have just as much to do with the outcome as the surgeon's actual work; we don't feel cheated, but it feels right to ask him to set her back on track.

The first issue is a bit of excess scarring on the one areola, which is likely a result of the steri-strips being removed too early. I wish he had emphasized keeping them on and replacing them when they fell off, but we learned something at least.

Secondly, there is a sort of small "pocket" or bump in between the cleavage, almost as if there's fluid there that won't dissipate, but whatever it is, it developed after the surgery, so we will ask him to repair that.

Third, there is an annoying "double bubble" action going on with one side, and the lower poles are sort of flat or misshapen in certain body positions, and I'm believe the redo gives us a chance to reset that completely and work with massage to avoid anything bout ROUND in the future. The implants never dropped too far (bottom-out), but it does seem that left to their own wiles, breasts can heal in abnormal ways. Maybe it's a lottery, but I'm hoping aggressive post-op will help, and I'm definitely looking for advice.

It goes without saying she will be asking for a serious increase in volume, which means saline at least this time around, but I've been putting together a nice portfolio of Ariane, "Andrea Mucho", and Pandora Peaks at ~2000cc for reference, so I'm hoping for the best.

Anyway, if anyone has experience in these specific things, please contribute to my knowledge! Her boobs are hanging very naturally now, but still don't have too much of a crease when "standing tall" (remember the "flattish" bottoms). I want to request that Dr. Pousti keep the crease where it is, and enlarge the pocket only up and out, to keep the "breast root" higher, but we want them to develop more crease (overhang). I'm not sure the best way to describe it though. I've even pictured a device that could pull on the entire areola area during recovery and so force the underboob to stretch more than the overboob... kind of like a crescent lift effect but without the scars and reduction of skin which limits size...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 03:55:43 am by vertiggo »

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2016, 04:27:03 pm »
Best of luck you two! I'm sure it will turn out great with a the preparation you are doing.

Internetionel

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2016, 08:07:37 am »
She Looks Great.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2239
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2016, 08:40:00 am »
She's stunning :)

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2016, 10:04:01 am »
Agreed! Have you guys considered custom silicone implants done in Europe? I ask because I know you prefer a full look while still being very squishy.

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2016, 10:54:05 am »
That's the plan for round 3 at least. This set will likely only be for a few years.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2016, 01:37:27 pm »
Ah, OK. I hope you guys will enjoy them. Ever the less. Keep us updated!

froman

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2016, 12:47:26 am »
You're a lucky man, Vertiggo! It's nearly impossible to find women like her.

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2016, 02:20:48 pm »
You don't find them, you nurture them ;)

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 126
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2016, 07:58:27 pm »
any update of the timing ??

could you please , please ( please ? ) make a video of the first time she will see them ? :)

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2017, 07:22:22 pm »
More good news! We recently saw Dr. Pousti for another consultation and it ended up being quite brief and an efficient source of information.

We came in with several torso shots of Ariane at "1500cc" and Pandora at "2000cc-2500cc". I simply said that the first is our immediate goal and the second is our long-term vision, and he just said, "well it does sound like overfilled saline is right for you." I didn't bring up our hope of returning to silicone later, but that is still years away and I would say irrelevant for now.

A year ago my girlfriend was a little more firm and tight still, and he offered that we could increase by around 500cc, but he made no promise this time, simply agreeing that we could achieve a similar look with saline and implying that going extra large will be straightforward. He also explained that partial capsulorrhaphy (his word was "scoring" but he didn't describe exactly how much) on the underside will encourage the implant to fill out the lower pole and let the nipple in more of a forward facing position (currently the nipples are a bit low from center and the 700cc silicone implants did not "round out" the lower pole very much). He also mentioned that internal bra will enable the inframammary crease to hold its position while the heavier implants drop, letting her achieve a more natural ptosis (sag).

We will return for the procedure in a few months based on travel plans, but I just wanted to share some of these details not only to confirm our positive experience with Dr. Pousti so far, but also to inform anyone looking to undergo a similar "adventure".

The next day I received the quote over the phone and I have to admit my heart raced a little bit hearing the words... in short, it is planned as a 2.5 hour procedure with overfilled saline, areola scar revision, capsulorrhaphy, internal bra, and repair of a subcutaneous bursa (or something) which may be unrelated to the implants, but definitely formed after the first surgery and needs repaired in order to achieve perfect cleavage.

Anyway, the total price is $10,500 reduced to $9,200 as a thank you for being a return patient. I also am promised a discount for military service, but I haven't asked exactly how much it is yet (Dr. Pousti offers this out of his personal surgery fee as a thank you to US military members and veterans).

As always, thanks for following our story and asking questions. I am obviously quite passionate about this kind of tomboy to goddess adventure, and am more than happy to offer advice and my experiences with the process.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 03:57:04 am by vertiggo »

nayan2k9

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1081
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2017, 11:21:55 pm »
Good for the both of you! Please keep us posted.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2017, 03:38:37 am »
That is great news! Best of luck you two :-)

lolchair1

« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2017, 09:18:29 am »
Have to say I love the pictures you've shared, so classy. You have great taste :)

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2017, 03:25:19 am »
Round two is done, 1400cc in both. Internal bra in effect, so bolster dressings and extreme high and tight action... Fortunately the pain is considerably lower this time, even with the internal sutures. We asked to aim for 1500 but they are hard as rocks; he definitely did not stop short by choice.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2017, 02:09:27 pm »
As zi daid in the other thread, I hope she has a nice recovery. Hearing pain levels are lower this time around sounds encouraging

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2017, 02:23:01 pm »
Oh yes... I know she is expressing it less on purpose, as she said she wanted to be "a better patient" this time, even though i had no complaints... she is quite a trooper, but it is also a bit less trauma to the body. The muscle and skin is stretched as tight as possible again, but there isn't nearly as much cutting involved the second time, and the actual healing to take place is less extensive I believe.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 12:37:12 am by vertiggo »

arnaud62

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2017, 11:42:08 am »
Hello Vertigo.
What news from the surgery of your wife. All si ok? Does she adapt to the 1400cc ?

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2017, 10:00:10 pm »
All is well, just laying low together while things solidify inside. The doctor complimented her for being "a very patient patient" since she kept the bolsters and surgical type bras on for 6 weeks voluntarily. They are still very hard but the scars are sealed and healing up very well especially since she kept the steri-strips dry and is now using the Silagen strips for a minimum of 50% of the time every day. It wasn't easy on the skin having all that going on for 6 weeks either, but the results are speaking for themselves. The internal bra is staying high and tight  and once they soften and round out they are going to be fantastic. Based on relative frame size they remind me of Sybil's in proportion and position, so you can understand why we are eager for the tissue growth but also happy with the volume Dr. Pousti was able to achieve. (Happy enough for this round, of course)

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2017, 10:36:34 pm »
Haha, already looking forward to round 3 then? Good to hear she's healing alright, hope you'll enjoy these first before looking further. Round three would be 1500cc silicone then? Or custom silicone?

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2017, 01:32:39 am »
The verbal plan we had going into this one was take it as far we can in a solid go, get the internal bra underway, and then work on planning a custom silicone one more size away... which would be around 2000 now, but of course that is assuming the implants are available and Dr. Domanskis is still an option when we are ready. Ideally we would only use silicone, but I don't want long underboob scars until we are sure of things and also sure we are close to our best size (skin migration). That part is all just brainstorming at this point. Of course we need to see how saline works out for us, since silicone of that size can be quite a hassle... scar-wise, surgeon-wise, healing-wise, and of course the financial difference is worth mentioning at least. I have noticed when she laughs her whole chest bounces which never seemed to happen with the silicone ones. They seem to have a different, more solid, "weightier" behavior to them, so it is not out of the question that saline could win us over but it is far too early to make that kind of judgement call, especially considering they did just literally more than double in weight. We really want to make sure we plateau at a size and shape and style that hangs and smacks and bounces when she jogs... (etc.)

arnaud62- By the way... yes, she is "adapting" beautifully... the best new thing is how she keeps talking about how she has to use better posture with her back... and push them out just to let her arms hang comfortably... how she has to reach around them to do anything. (I love that stuff)

Arie- I am pretty sure I would never invest in a surgery to increase by 100cc... money is one thing, but the physical price of being worked on and the pain and months of hibernating are a serious commitment. Things like that surely matter more for a celebrity who wants to dump their overfilled 400cc and get with the benefits of silicone for hiding fakeness, but people like us can easily learn to live with one or the other if we have the size and weight we are looking for.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 02:20:03 am by vertiggo »

seboo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 96
  • -Receive: 45
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2017, 08:10:42 am »
Congratulations to you both! Please post some pictures Vertiggo!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2017, 10:28:33 am »
Arie- I am pretty sure I would never invest in a surgery to increase by 100cc... money is one thing, but the physical price of being worked on and the pain and months of hibernating are a serious commitment. Things like that surely matter more for a celebrity who wants to dump their overfilled 400cc and get with the benefits of silicone for hiding fakeness, but people like us can easily learn to live with one or the other if we have the size and weight we are looking for.

Yeah, that's why I asked because I remember the ultimate goal being silicone and 1500 is where that ends without going customs. But thanks for explaining and I agree with you completely! You are one lucky son of a bitch and I hope both of you get exactly what you want :-)

The stuff about reaching around to do stuff and pulling the shoulders back to tuck the arms behind the side boob is indeed super hot. I remember that stuff being very nice to hear even when BB was wearing her sizers.

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9286
  • -Receive: 737
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2017, 08:09:00 am »
Bandages are gone and we are onto silicone strips only. Still keeping fairly packaged up, but we are definitely enjoying the new volume...

Looking great thanks and congrats to both of you.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2017, 11:16:57 am »
They look fantastic!

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3184
  • -Receive: 4524
    • SexyPlasticBodies
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2017, 10:30:47 am »
Congratulations!! So great shape and projections. She looks magnificant.

shade550

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2017, 10:07:14 pm »
congrats and i hope everything works out well for you guys  ;)

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 316
  • -Receive: 4013
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2017, 12:01:23 am »
Gorgeous!   :o  Thank you

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2017, 01:19:31 am »
That's a nice view!

shade550

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2017, 06:32:10 pm »
she is beautiful indeed ;)

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2017, 05:30:09 pm »
Living the life right there *thumbs up*

arnaud62

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2017, 10:29:09 am »
Perfect result. My wife has now 520cc and I hope I can lead Her to that size...
congratualtion

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2017, 09:57:05 pm »
Their roundness is amazing. So sexy!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2017, 11:33:09 pm »
The pics don’t seem to work...

thekayak

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2017, 12:42:20 pm »
Wow, those are big! Do you have plans to go even bigger? ;)

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2017, 03:48:04 pm »
We are for sure going to get our mileage out of these, but we would like the feel of silicone again, and with the internal bra already established, we will probably look into other options at some point but not for a few years at least. We won't increase this much every time, but when we need to go through this process we won't waste the opportunity.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2017, 01:40:09 pm »
That is the right mindset in my opinion. I understand people wanting to huge and all the expander stuff, but for me it’s way more attractive to take the time and appreciate what you have in the moment. That is ofcoarse once minimal goals are achieved.

flfakefan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 23
Re: Vertiggo's Doll
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2018, 03:47:05 am »
What happened to your gorgeous wife's photos?

Dragoncra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2018, 12:25:46 pm »
yeah, why are there no photos anymore?

flfakefan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2019, 03:27:52 pm »
bodes poorly

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2019, 10:13:32 pm »
UPDATE!

Saw Dr. Domanskis today and we are booked for 2000cc expanders :D We will go from unders to overs so he may not be able to fill back to 1400cc immediately, but we will do fills up to 2500ish at least, and because they are large shells they may be soft enough for our liking, meaning we can just roll with the expander experience down the road.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 286
  • -Receive: 360
  • But, you can just call me Dick.
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2019, 05:48:57 am »
The verbal plan we had going into this one was take it as far we can in a solid go, get the internal bra underway, and then work on planning a custom silicone one more size away... which would be around 2000 now, but of course that is assuming the implants are available and Dr. Domanskis is still an option when we are ready. Ideally we would only use silicone, but I don't want long underboob scars until we are sure of things and also sure we are close to our best size (skin migration). That part is all just brainstorming at this point. Of course we need to see how saline works out for us, since silicone of that size can be quite a hassle... scar-wise, surgeon-wise, healing-wise, and of course the financial difference is worth mentioning at least. I have noticed when she laughs her whole chest bounces which never seemed to happen with the silicone ones. They seem to have a different, more solid, "weightier" behavior to them, so it is not out of the question that saline could win us over but it is far too early to make that kind of judgement call, especially considering they did just literally more than double in weight. We really want to make sure we plateau at a size and shape and style that hangs and smacks and bounces when she jogs... (etc.)

arnaud62- By the way... yes, she is "adapting" beautifully... the best new thing is how she keeps talking about how she has to use better posture with her back... and push them out just to let her arms hang comfortably... how she has to reach around them to do anything. (I love that stuff)

Hey big daddy, you mention 'skin migration'.  What is that?

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 316
  • -Receive: 4013
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2019, 03:53:33 pm »
UPDATE!

Saw Dr. Domanskis today and we are booked for 2000cc expanders :D We will go from unders to overs so he may not be able to fill back to 1400cc immediately, but we will do fills up to 2500ish at least, and because they are large shells they may be soft enough for our liking, meaning we can just roll with the expander experience down the road.

Whoa, fantastic news!   ;D ;D  Did you delete all the prior photos?  Hope she is comfortable sharing some again at some point.

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2019, 06:31:39 pm »
Skin migration is when the scar is placed in the breast fold but the breast is enlarged and the scar moves up with the stretched skin. The scars are often more visible because they are out on the bottom of the breast curve. Fortunately Domanskis wants to go in through the nipple incision again anyway, but if we replace with silicone someday, the incisions will need to be in the crease. It's best to wait until you're at the final size and situation of the skin before you place that incision, because the scar is pretty long and can be obvious.

I took down the pics because I'm concerned with them being easily traceable to our public and professional life. I may just say screw it and publish again, I would just like some confidence my Daddy life won't be all over the news in my professional life someday. Again... maybe I'll just grow up and say fuck it to reputation :D I'm still pondering that stuff.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 06:35:51 pm by Daddy V »

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2019, 07:46:54 pm »
Well, just be careful with too many nipple incisions, cause the skin there can get really thin and stressed more than the skin underneath, especially if you're going really big.  I think alegra cole had a similar problem.  It's on her Instagram page.  Cheers tho, and bummed I missed your pics.

bmorganj

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 60
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2019, 08:54:48 am »
A progression photo would be amazing.

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2019, 02:42:50 pm »
Yea I need to make a new before/after spread... when I do it will go to Instagram. Documenting the progress of the fills would be smart as well.

widemind

• Thank You
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2019, 05:42:02 pm »
Yea I need to make a new before/after spread... when I do it will go to Instagram. Documenting the progress of the fills would be smart as well.

maybe even taking photo of her smile when attached to fill tubes ? :)

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2019, 02:30:13 am »
It will be syringes ;)

dajkam

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 158
  • -Receive: 203
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2019, 11:11:54 am »
It will be syringes ;)

When will you be having that upgrade?

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2019, 05:02:26 am »
WOW

She went in yesterday with misshapen and overly stiff breasts with nipples that pointed down and out and now looks even bigger and has a nearly perfect "jugs" type shape to her chest.

Dr. Domanskis used 2000cc expanders over the muscle (they were under the muscle previously) and filled them to 1100cc which filled the space but allowed for a crescent lift without too much tension or risk of complications.

Fun fact: Dr. Pousti apparently lied outright by informing me, after her last procedure, that she was at 1400cc, when according to Dr. Domanskis' fluid measurement, it was only an 1100cc fill. It was even scribbled in marker on her chest and penned in on the implant card they gave us. Apparently, to some professionals, stroking the customer's ego is more important than integrity.

In any case, she is of course going through typical the post surgery blues, but with far lest pain than a sub-muscular augmentation, and in a month or so, should be ready to begin expanding!!! The goal is to pass 2000cc but beyond that, we shall see. She has essentially the frame of Mariza Lamb, so it will be a good size for her, but of course, there is no hard limit with expanders ;)

widemind

• Thank You
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2019, 12:20:03 pm »
It will be syringes ;)
so you plan to do it ? :)

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2019, 01:02:19 am »
9-10 weeks and still leaking from one side. The fill ports are no joke. Recovery is tough with that kind of pressure under the skin. Hopefully things seal up soon, but we play the long game in any case. Rushing expansion seems to be a guarantee for trouble from what I've seen.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2019, 08:01:52 pm »
Hi daddy v, when you say leaking do you mean saline or lymphatic fluid? 

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2020, 12:40:36 am »
There was a slow infection which turned out to be "low grade overgrowth" of three different bacteria. Unfortunately she was sucking up the pain and didnt realize how bad it was until a pinhole started leaking on the bottom last week. Dr removed 90cc and put her on amoxicillin but after 4 days though she felt much better the hole was up to 1cm and the surrounding skin was still dry and red though less so than before. Though the implant is exposed ther is less drainage now and he gave her cephalexin IV as well and removed another 60cc. We are now running 6 hours of hyperbaric oxygen and  about Tuesday will need to determine if it is going to close up on it's own or if surgery is the only option. He's a great doctor and will not charge for repair work. We also had insurance bundled when we started with him so maybe that helps.

Regardless, it sucks and after 3 months she just wants to be normal again! Her attitude is impressive though. She felt ready to refill even but of course we will do nothing like that until everything is healed in place and strong again.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2020, 07:45:56 am »
Sounds prudent.  Best of luck to both of you.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2020, 12:59:50 pm »
I’ve said in chat before, but best wishes for your doll. I hope she can heal quickly and start using those expanders for what they’re made

Haverping

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2020, 11:55:01 pm »
No new developments to this amazing story?

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2020, 01:19:52 pm »
Any update? Sorry to necro, was just a great thread once upon a time

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2020, 11:51:26 pm »
No worries. The erosion puckered in when it healed and we aren't sure how quickly she can be restored, but are looking at Dr. Rosen and Dr. Baeke for opinions very soon. Dr. Rosen does not do expanders but is near and taking most of Dr. D's patients, and it's possible the best thing for her body is a set of 800s and a some time to reset. We shall see.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2020, 04:52:30 pm »
Other threads you've written in implies you've broken up?

Daddy V

• Thank You
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2020, 01:35:28 am »
She is going to be on her own soon (gradually) but I am helping finish what I started and perhaps we will stay playmates. We will see. I don't know if bipolar is the correct term, but the pressure of this kind of relationship was too much for her to put it gently, and she acted out in let's say... self sabotaging ways.

On the bright side, Dr. Baeke worked magic today, removing a lot of scar tissue, releasing a lot of tethering, and righty is back to 650cc. In a few months she will be able to start filling to match the 1100cc still in lefty. This is all very uncommon experience so I am happy to share perspective if anyone reaches out or asks, but it's too much to write right now. I have to get her meds and take her to the hotel soon. Wish her luck! I still want the best for her.