Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 121462 times)

juggernaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #375 on: July 05, 2017, 12:21:03 am »
Well one of the problems that comes up by Martina's claims is that when you try to do research into who has the biggest implants in Europe you'll find all the "news" sites that say that she is the biggest with out question or research by them to see if there might be a bigger pair out there. There is also a different between saying your great and or in the case BIG and saying no one else is bigger. Yes those car commercials may claim each one of theirs is the best but never in the same way one truck might say most horsepower while the other says best mileage, so if you take that as the example it's like having natural boobs and saying those you might have much bigger boobs then me because that other person is super fat you can claim to have a better bust to waist ratio because you are skinny yet still have big boobs. But you can't go up to a girl with the same under bust as you but a much larger over bust and try to claim the tittle of having bigger boobs.

I do like the test I think it is a nice idea to show that all claims of size are with in reasonable range of what the test shows but what the test doesn't do is disprove anyone's else claim of size it doesn't mean Beshine and Chelsea Charms are in the 1# spots and everyone else is fighting for third place at the moment.

I think Beshine said it best in her latest up date.

Many girls around the world claim to have the biggest tits in the world, in the US, in Europe or where ever. Reality Check: Beshine is the biggest implant girl. With all the countless surgeries, expansions and her endless growing breast implants Beshine loves breaking record after record for a decade now and with every bigger boob size she gives the word biggest boobs a new meaning. Check out this new photo set with 151 images of Beshine and her mounted monster mountains ! No weird camera angles, no lens distortion, no fantasy numbers. Only the biggest augmented knockers ever

electricbismuth

• Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2017, 07:33:23 am »
I miss when this thread was fun and about implant sizes, and not about how Martina lies about stuff all the time. :(

juggernaut

• Thank You
« Reply #377 on: July 07, 2017, 07:46:21 am »
Martina isn't lying per-say yes her claim to be the biggest in Europe is done with a big asterisk of *confirmed* because Beshine doesn't want to tell size until she hits the goal she is going for but as far as I can tell Martina is telling the truth about her sizes just he took some bad marketing advice.

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 491
« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2017, 07:59:46 am »
I miss when this thread was fun and about implant sizes, and not about how Martina lies about stuff all the time. :(

For the record: I accidentally 'thanked' this post. Can't you un thank posts here?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1187
  • -Receive: 10173
« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2017, 01:52:49 pm »

For the record: I accidentally 'thanked' this post. Can't you un thank posts here?
No, you cannot un-thank unfortunately.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1187
  • -Receive: 10173
« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2017, 01:54:24 pm »
If people keep bringing it up and bitch about it, it will always come back. Best thing to do is ignore it and bring up other discussions.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

juggernaut

• Thank You
« Reply #381 on: July 09, 2017, 02:23:18 am »
Well in happier news Beshine's bust is up to 217 cm or 85 inches around the over bust she has been doing some nice growing.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 192
  • -Receive: 139
« Reply #382 on: July 09, 2017, 02:00:22 pm »
Well in happier news Beshine's bust is up to 217 cm or 85 inches around the over bust she has been doing some nice growing.
What was the last measurement?

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1644
  • -Receive: 3539
« Reply #383 on: July 09, 2017, 07:46:48 pm »
No girl in their right mind is going to want to be compared to someone who keeps changing the numbers, falsely declaring biggest in Europe etc etc. Promoting this is shooting yourself in the foot because the girls can quite clearly see the numbers don't even make sense.. All that is going to happen is they'll keep their cc amounts to themselves and no longer keep updating because there's no point anymore.. To promote this whilst knowing Beshine is clearly the biggest and there are others who are larger means you're turning other xl girls off from the community.. No girl is praising this madness and quite a few have already stopped disclosing their numbers..

It's called advertising, promotion, all that. How many cars manufacturers are there that claim to have the lowest emissions? How many diet pill manufacturers guarantee that you'll lose weight? How many surgeons claim that they can make boobs as big as you want? It's all advertising. And sure, some people complain, but as long as the majority doesn't people can keep claiming what they want.
The goal of her advertising is selling her product. She's certainly not selling it to you, so why should she care? She should care for her customers, and if she's providing a service that her customers are longing for, then kudos to her.

LOL we have this thing called "trading standards" in the UK, which exists to stop companies making false claims like this and clamps down on false advertising and lies..

Am surprised such an entity doesn't exist in the NL or maybe it does and you're just not that clued up..

Again it's ironic to be promoting "honesty" and "transparency" here whilst saying something like that..

Juggernaut, that asterisk and funny disclaimer is only used on these forums..
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:50:54 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Daddy V

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 268
  • -Receive: 1251
« Reply #384 on: July 10, 2017, 05:09:37 am »
It's true none of us have seen an objective, full profile shot, which makes things seem fishy, but for the sake of integrity I hope you don't mean that first link... it looks like an old and pretty bad shot to begin with. (for the sake of integrity...)

juggernaut

• Thank You
« Reply #385 on: July 10, 2017, 05:12:48 am »
What was the last measurement?

I can't remember what she had on her cam stream before this update so I'll go off of what her site still says from that she hasn't updated in a few years which is 202 cm and weighing 42 pounds each so that's a 15 cm growth and an unknown amount gained weight.

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 133
« Reply #386 on: July 10, 2017, 09:17:32 am »
Time to remove "Essexbunny" from the top 10 list.  Just saw a halfway 'real' picture of 'her' on Reddit; she's an utter fake and not even close to any of of the other REAL participants.

Let's get at-least some measure of truth in this thread instead of throwing stones at those who've at-least TRIED to be truthful.

You're almost as nasty a piece of work as Martina herself. Why do you have to keep trying to stir this shit up?

oschkosch

« Reply #387 on: July 10, 2017, 10:01:59 am »
Time to remove "Essexbunny" from the top 10 list.  Just saw a halfway 'real' picture of 'her' on Reddit; she's an utter fake and not even close to any of of the other REAL participants.

Let's get at-least some measure of truth in this thread instead of throwing stones at those who've at-least TRIED to be truthful.

Well what a coincidence, that person on Reddit became a Reddit member a mere 5 hours ago. And coincidently you noticed the slandering post on there immediately and had to inform us here. Go figure.

Drsalt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 305
« Reply #388 on: July 10, 2017, 10:44:11 am »

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1644
  • -Receive: 3539
« Reply #389 on: July 10, 2017, 06:22:48 pm »
Is it gone now lolll

Someone's not the sharpest tool in the box.. I see the post he made, as well as the Reddit post, have both disappeared..

Haha Oschkosch  ;D ;D ;D

There are more full body shots on my Patreon btw..

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:24:33 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Tags: