Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 106361 times)

froman

Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #390 on: July 11, 2017, 01:55:37 am »
Time to remove "Essexbunny" from the top 10 list.  Just saw a halfway 'real' picture of 'her' on Reddit; she's an utter fake and not even close to any of of the other REAL participants.

Let's get at-least some measure of truth in this thread instead of throwing stones at those who've at-least TRIED to be truthful.

You're almost as nasty a piece of work as Martina herself. Why do you have to keep trying to stir this shit up?

He only pops up when he thinks he has something good to say. Conveniently disappears when confronted or contradicted, like now.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1644
  • -Receive: 3535
« Reply #391 on: July 12, 2017, 02:01:18 am »
Interesting how he has logged in since and not been back to this thread ;)

Still makes me laugh that he tried to f*ck me over and made a mess of it..

The fool talks about photoshop and wide angle/fisheye BS, completely ignoring the fact that the surrounding areas of a pic will always look off when camera tricks are used (tiles, door frames beoming slanted or bent in some way or the torso and other areas becoming stretched or looking "off") and bleating on about "credible" whilst pointing to a fake post on Reddit and championing a girl who continuously lies about being the biggest in Europe  ::)

Look at the rubbish he was spouting in Candy's thread too, posting an old pic to try and "prove" she photoshops (which would be impossible considering she looks exactly the same on tv) and the idiot even attacked a mod, who happened to be a friend of mine, when we can see here the dirty tricks he plays..

Good Luck with keeping this thread alive now that barely any XL girls want to participate anymore..
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:20:41 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

lolchair1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 480
  • -Receive: 988
« Reply #392 on: August 24, 2017, 10:02:30 am »
After seeing the following images I have no other choice but to temporarily disqualify Essexbunny from the top 10. She will be listed again when all uncertainty about her claims has been cleared up.
http://imgur.com/a/gfzwO
http://imgur.com/a/UEg8x
http://imgur.com/a/zKmQb
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 10:54:01 am by lolchair1 »

lolchair1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 480
  • -Receive: 988
« Reply #393 on: September 07, 2017, 03:19:56 pm »
It turns out that another woman has shared very questionable cc numbers. With this in mind I don't feel confident about quoting these numbers anymore.  I've decided that I'm going to remove the last ranking and stop updating this topic.

I want tot thank everybody who helped collecting and the numbers and keeping track of them. Also a special thanks for the star members who have been kind enough to share their real cc numbers. I had fun working on this, but now is the time to close this topic once and for all.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 10058
« Reply #394 on: September 07, 2017, 03:52:12 pm »
Thanks for all the hard work you put in all of this.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 419
  • -Receive: 496
  • Plastic makes perfect...
« Reply #395 on: November 24, 2017, 01:41:19 pm »
Jesus Christ, this fucking thread, haha. Sorry, had to comment :D
Plastic makes perfect...

Tags: