Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Tits McGee 3750  (Read 280213 times)

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 941
  • -Receive: 57
Re: Tits McGee 3750
« Reply #660 on: November 07, 2019, 09:08:40 pm »
thank you for pics and words ,you are amazing  :) :). please post more amazing material. 500cc ekstra.... how long time does it take to pump it in- does it hurt  can you fell they get alot heavier

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1356
  • -Receive: 674
« Reply #661 on: November 07, 2019, 09:20:44 pm »
Hey guys,
I just saw that I had a typo in my last post. It said: "So I topped back off again, adding another 500cc, putting me at 7025cc." It should have been 7125cc. Oops!
Hi baby, it's even better, thank you for correction !! I will correct that in the guide.
Good night!

demkir40

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #662 on: November 08, 2019, 03:14:25 am »
does she have an instagram or twitter account?

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 281
  • -Receive: 1653
« Reply #663 on: Today at 09:39:32 pm »
So, I have a little bit of bad news.

As I previously mentioned I have been having issues with one of my implants. Well, it has finally decided to give up on me and has completely died. :-( Oh no!

I was already planning on replacing them both with 6k or something more dependable, as long as I am not downgrading. So that is now I guess. I have a consult later this evening. Wish me luck!

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 281
  • -Receive: 1653
« Reply #664 on: Today at 09:58:18 pm »
thank you for pics and words ,you are amazing  :) :). please post more amazing material. 500cc ekstra.... how long time does it take to pump it in- does it hurt  can you fell they get alot heavier

I've honestly never paid much attention to the time it takes, the process is actually a little boring. hehe I would guess half an hour to an hour? It depends on how much I do. Start to finish.

The injection sight hurts a little, but no more than any normal needle insertion. The pain depends as on quantity as well. If I jump up too much then there is pain, but I was able to figure out tolerance amounts and don't push it to that point. In general it does not hurt, sometimes a little uncomfortable until I get used to the new size.

Generally I do not notice much of a difference weight wise, unless I put in more than I am comfortable with at a time. The main difference that I notice is shape.

As far as I know people generally do not put in 500cc at a time. As far as I know that is actually a lot.

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1356
  • -Receive: 674
« Reply #665 on: Today at 10:22:21 pm »
So, I have a little bit of bad news.

As I previously mentioned I have been having issues with one of my implants. Well, it has finally decided to give up on me and has completely died. :-( Oh no!

I was already planning on replacing them both with 6k or something more dependable, as long as I am not downgrading. So that is now I guess. I have a consult later this evening. Wish me luck!
Hi BB,
I am sad about what happens to you but I am with you wholeheartedly. I hope that your appointment will be well and that the best solution will be found.
Tell us future news and I wish you a lot of courage.
kiss