Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?  (Read 76411 times)

rowanvoid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2020, 01:47:27 am »
Seattle here. It's totally fucking dismal.

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 498
  • -Receive: 746
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2020, 08:34:36 pm »
Seattle here. It's totally fucking dismal.

Denver Colorado, probably slightly better than Seattle but not much.  Most likely in the southern suburbs especially Douglas County.

mobius1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2020, 06:12:24 am »

LA proper is no good.... but try Beverly Hills! Grab lunch or dinner at Il Pastaio - the food is great, prices are not crazy,  and clientele is flush with fake tits. Also, some parts of the Valley are definitely better for fake tits than others  ;)

We live in Beverly Hills and confirm on Il Pastaio. It's great for the reasons you mentioned, food's pretty good too. Going out in Beverly Hills is fantastic for fake tits, with girls who love showing them off. Wally's, Avra, Madeo, Mastros, all excellent in Beverly Hills.

He's right, LA proper really isn't that great. Far too many "basic bitches" and a distinct lack of glamour. Girls who live in LA who love the fake tits look wind up coming to Beverly Hills to eat and drink so it's a central point.

Orange Country is perhaps better than LA as a whole, especially in areas like Newport Beach, but then you'd have to live in Orange County. No thanks.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 1206
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2020, 06:17:58 pm »

LA proper is no good.... but try Beverly Hills! Grab lunch or dinner at Il Pastaio - the food is great, prices are not crazy,  and clientele is flush with fake tits. Also, some parts of the Valley are definitely better for fake tits than others  ;)

We live in Beverly Hills and confirm on Il Pastaio. It's great for the reasons you mentioned, food's pretty good too. Going out in Beverly Hills is fantastic for fake tits, with girls who love showing them off. Wally's, Avra, Madeo, Mastros, all excellent in Beverly Hills.

He's right, LA proper really isn't that great. Far too many "basic bitches" and a distinct lack of glamour. Girls who live in LA who love the fake tits look wind up coming to Beverly Hills to eat and drink so it's a central point.

Orange Country is perhaps better than LA as a whole, especially in areas like Newport Beach, but then you'd have to live in Orange County. No thanks.

Newport Beach is IT. And frankly, blows away LA in terms of being a great place to live. Unless you love smog, traffic, and being inland rather than being on the ocean.

HugetitloverCanada

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2020, 07:43:48 am »
Nothing in Vancouver Canada.

Tadam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2020, 09:03:37 am »
I live in Budapest. Time to time I see some enhanced beauty, but it is rare.

mobius1

• Thank You
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2020, 11:15:39 pm »

Newport Beach is IT. And frankly, blows away LA in terms of being a great place to live. Unless you love smog, traffic, and being inland rather than being on the ocean.

Alright alright I was being a bit harsh :). I do like Newport Beach a lot. I'm just a big city person but yeah Newport Beach is gorgeous and the fake tits scene there is top notch.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 1206
« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2020, 06:15:00 pm »

Alright alright I was being a bit harsh :). I do like Newport Beach a lot. I'm just a big city person but yeah Newport Beach is gorgeous and the fake tits scene there is top notch.

Thanks back! Let me know when you want to come down for a visit. I know a large number.

mobius1

• Thank You
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2020, 12:11:02 am »

Thanks back! Let me know when you want to come down for a visit. I know a large number.

Sounds great, yeah my fiancé and I are down in Newport and Laguna pretty often. Always nice meeting cool people  :)

Bramlet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1858
  • -Receive: 161
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2020, 01:49:32 am »
West-Germany, near cologne: almost nothing...  >:(

jratt85

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2020, 08:46:18 am »
I've actually never seen a single woman that I could tell that without a doubt she has implants.. even late at night in Rocklin. Then again, I also don't tend to stare at women's bodies as I tend to be too busy looking at their eyes.. because yes some guys are able to look away.

Mttko

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2020, 07:07:18 am »
I live in Finland and I remember seeing good, big plastic tits just once. She was amazing, but haven't seen her since. Sad but true.

Vern091

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2127
  • -Receive: 1730
  • Ha Ha Ha Ha We love these Hoes
« Reply #162 on: September 03, 2020, 06:28:12 am »
I've actually never seen a single woman that I could tell that without a doubt she has implants.. even late at night in Rocklin. Then again, I also don't tend to stare at women's bodies as I tend to be too busy looking at their eyes.. because yes some guys are able to look away.

That’s a shame.

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 248
« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2020, 12:54:03 am »
Quite a few in Australia, however rare to see anything over about 500cc.
A walk along any busy beach in summer or a beach front bar would seeing you spotting a few.
In normal dress clothes is harder, with smaller sizes you can’t pick em in clothes unless you have a experienced eye for them.

To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1587
  • -Receive: 806
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2020, 10:32:47 am »
Going back to the LA conversation, I took my wife shopping at the cheap *WOMAN* stores on Santee Alley this afternoon. Fake tits a plenty! Ghetto chicks with fake tits, if that's your thing. Hot AF to me

Tags: