Author Topic: Tammy Hernandez  (Read 382261 times)

TeenaBelle

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 122
Re: Tammy Hernandez
« Reply #555 on: March 15, 2019, 03:17:47 am »
I also hope Tammy reconsiders. She is a remarkable woman with an amazing look. Tammy, your confidence inpsires me.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 838
  • -Receive: 615
« Reply #556 on: March 15, 2019, 03:54:23 am »
Agreed. Tammy is awesome! Key West is awesome! Nothing was indicating she wasn't who she said she was, so this thread needs to stay on track and hopefully continue on!

teamfake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 333
  • -Receive: 265
« Reply #557 on: March 15, 2019, 05:01:58 am »
Tammy, please reconsider and keep your thread alive here at TPB. 99% of us at TPB are normal, respectful and cherish your presence here. You probably have a lot in common with many members here. For example, I  am a business owner like you and also compete in bodybuilding (it’s obvious fitness is an important part of your life). My ex wife went to Revis when he had his old office and I got a chance to see his new office with my current gf. My step mom went to Revis as well as many others I know. We admire you and look up to you and are genuine fans of yours and feel honored when you share with us and have positive exchanges. TPB is not just a place for men to drool over women. I can assure you that you have many female fans on here as well. We all see your thread and contribution to this community as something that makes our day a little brighter. Please give the moderators a chance to remove the trouble makers and let’s continue your thread on TPB into the future. 🙏❤️

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 60
« Reply #558 on: March 15, 2019, 05:46:06 am »
I mean... I have no idea why she would want this thread here to keep going. Why leave it open when she just gets harassed like this on a schedule? It doesn't stop and I can't see it stopping. It's a bummer.

Listen, if you have a business relationship with her, okay there's an investment there. But even then, here in a forum thread about plastic surgery isn't the place to air it. If you don't have a business relationship with her... what's the deal? We fans aren't exactly competing with her in some way. She's a beautiful woman living her best life and she shares some of it sometimes. That's the very definition of a win-win! All you gotta do is be polite.

I'd love for her to keep sharing, but that's her decision now.

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 397
  • -Receive: 535
« Reply #559 on: March 15, 2019, 06:21:26 am »
Tammy is one of my favorites and I hope she reconsiders.  I do think the moderators on this forum could do a better job of deleting harmful posts, unfortunately this has happened before.  The actions of a few idiots ruin things for the rest of us.

pucp1998

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 628
« Reply #560 on: March 15, 2019, 01:22:32 pm »

Complete galleries [hardcore] <HERE> (LAST UPDATE: 2019-05-18)

Wajayhawk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #561 on: March 15, 2019, 04:01:58 pm »
Yes Tammy please don’t let a few spoil this site for you. It is great you post here. Thank you.

Funinthesun

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 173
« Reply #562 on: March 15, 2019, 06:40:00 pm »
On this website I have had members become friends with my kids and friends and post pics of my family life and the moderators kindly took them down. The Male members on this website get to be totally private and can say whatever they want. I never asked to be put on this website and the video from an event in Key West during Fantasy Fest my business partner is in that video and my bar was one of the sponsors of the event. I lost a child because of bullying so I don't need it in my life. I have given the members mutable chances to be respectful it not the moderators job to control grown adults who should know how to behave. I not blaming everyone one but I have read the comments of members making fun of me being a realtor. If this website is for people who like larger breast think of the remarks that are made that's why more women won't  them my size because of the stereotypes that are out there.

Mark45King

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #563 on: March 15, 2019, 08:50:17 pm »
word!

Akronaute

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2745
  • -Receive: 1941
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey
« Reply #564 on: March 15, 2019, 09:47:30 pm »
I'm getting tired on how this awesome forum for fake breast fans is becoming an hostile site for fake-boobed girls. I can't understand how some users instead of focusing on how amazing this girls are and enjoy their uniqueness prefer drama, creepy stalking and/or personal harassment.
TOP: 1) Gemma Massey - 2) Danielle Derek - 3) Amy Anderssen - 4) Karina Medina - 5) Anastasia Doll - 6) Aletta Ocean

ozloon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5512
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #565 on: March 15, 2019, 10:31:43 pm »
Mods should be proactive and protect people like Tammy from these stupid questions and statements.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 10:43:25 pm by Meta4 »

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5364
  • -Receive: 33106
« Reply #566 on: March 15, 2019, 10:43:41 pm »
Mods should be proactive and protect people like Tammy from these stupid questions and statements.

Bro if only you knew how much time and effort I put into protecting Tammy and moderating her thread. She knows I have been as proactive as possible even with me going to work and college full time. I messaged Kwuk about fhis, but have not received a reply. I can only do so much.

maynut01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 187
  • -Receive: 296
« Reply #567 on: March 16, 2019, 02:10:41 pm »
On this website I have had members become friends with my kids and friends and post pics of my family life and the moderators kindly took them down. The Male members on this website get to be totally private and can say whatever they want. I never asked to be put on this website and the video from an event in Key West during Fantasy Fest my business partner is in that video and my bar was one of the sponsors of the event. I lost a child because of bullying so I don't need it in my life. I have given the members mutable chances to be respectful it not the moderators job to control grown adults who should know how to behave. I not blaming everyone one but I have read the comments of members making fun of me being a realtor. If this website is for people who like larger breast think of the remarks that are made that's why more women won't  them my size because of the stereotypes that are out there.

I know there is some horrible behavior here, but there are far more responsible, honorable gentlemen. Unfortunately, the as with almost everything, the complaints and negativity are louder.
I appreciate the site, the membership, and especially the women. Without the beautiful ladies, there would be no site.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 190
  • -Receive: 117
« Reply #568 on: March 16, 2019, 06:39:25 pm »
Just start instabanning the troublemakers, we all know who they are, who cares about free speech in this environment

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1180
  • -Receive: 10121
« Reply #569 on: March 16, 2019, 07:06:44 pm »
We've removed some posts, but there's freedom of speech and censorship on both ends.
It's always a fine line we need to walk. And it's very exhausting as Meta already said.

Let me give you an example, it doesn't apply here, but it has similarities to what's happening here and it gives you an idea what we have to deal with on a daily basis:
Someone posts a bad review about a girl, giving his honest opinion, not attacking, but hey, the guy is allowed to give his opinion, right? So we let that pass.
Next day, the girl he's reviewing sends us a message saying: "Hey, I don't want that, remove my whole thread now, I don't want this kind of toxicity..."

We don't have to remove anything, there's nothing said that's against the law that would warrant it to be removed, so... what to do?
Remove the entire thread to please the girl? Would be kind to her, but with that, the lady will be gone and will never come back, so it does not help the forum.
Remove the honest comment from the poster and only allow positive comments? That would make people affraid to say anything, also not good.

So finding the middle ground is key, and talking to people helps, but it's slow and exhausting.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Tags: american