Author Topic: Tammy Hernandez  (Read 359862 times)

Funinthesun

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 167
Re: Tammy Hernandez
« Reply #480 on: January 14, 2019, 03:38:52 am »
I am pretty sick of certain people on this website. It is supposed to be for people who like larger boobs. But I have had people make fun of me being for being in the real estate business now someone decided to post a photoshop picture if this is how people behave why don't you just go back to high school

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 447
  • -Receive: 723
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #481 on: January 14, 2019, 03:47:31 am »
You have tons of fans here that love you, ignore the haters. :)
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

punternet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 168
« Reply #482 on: January 14, 2019, 09:36:22 am »
I am pretty sick of certain people on this website. It is supposed to be for people who like larger boobs. But I have had people make fun of me being for being in the real estate business now someone decided to post a photoshop picture if this is how people behave why don't you just go back to high school
It wasn't actually photoshop. It is a face swap app. One of those pointless goofy things millennials do.

You are extraordinary. Extraordinary will attract envy as well as admiration. But you are much more admired :)

lisalipgloss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 117
  • Raging Belle
« Reply #483 on: January 14, 2019, 04:48:20 pm »
Oh-kay, gang up on the newbie day is over. Go back to high school if you want to bully people.

I apologise for offending anybody's sensibilities with my temporary sense of humour. I'll do my utmost to ensure it never happens again. Thankfully, role models abound.

Yes, the original was only three posts before mine. I don't see what that has to do with anything but I suppose I could've waited until it made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Lesson learned.

FTR, it was done in Photoshop. So some people aren't as expert as they like to think. I do that, too. And at my age, I'm far from a millennial. Really, facts and boobs are not mutually exclusive, much like a love of boobs and not taking ourselves seriously.

I won't post the celeb faceswaps I was considering posting in the morphs section. They're all on the vintage forum anyway, where the big boob lovers didn't take offence. Indeed, I'll end my dalliance with any morphing at all, given that apparently to put any model through Photoshop is an affront to all human decency and displays a distinct lack of respect, not only for the models but every member of this forum.

Jesus did, indeed, weep. Somebody had probably Photoshopped him.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:59:18 pm by lisalipgloss »
Curves are what the universe was built on.

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 759
  • -Receive: 892
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #484 on: January 14, 2019, 06:05:24 pm »
After all the snark and sarcasm has subsided, just know that the original post meant no direct disrespect.  Sometimes folks don't realise their antics could be taken a certain way before they do them.  Tammy, we love your presense here on the boards.  Please don't take offense to a misunderstood attempt at comedy.

seaj4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 868
  • -Receive: 275
« Reply #485 on: January 14, 2019, 07:29:37 pm »
Just remove the post - get rid of it

I_Love_Silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 198
« Reply #486 on: January 14, 2019, 08:25:27 pm »
Oh-kay, gang up on the newbie day is over. Go back to high school if you want to bully people.

I apologise for offending anybody's sensibilities with my temporary sense of humour. I'll do my utmost to ensure it never happens again. Thankfully, role models abound.

Yes, the original was only three posts before mine. I don't see what that has to do with anything but I suppose I could've waited until it made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Lesson learned.

FTR, it was done in Photoshop. So some people aren't as expert as they like to think. I do that, too. And at my age, I'm far from a millennial. Really, facts and boobs are not mutually exclusive, much like a love of boobs and not taking ourselves seriously.

I won't post the celeb faceswaps I was considering posting in the morphs section. They're all on the vintage forum anyway, where the big boob lovers didn't take offence. Indeed, I'll end my dalliance with any morphing at all, given that apparently to put any model through Photoshop is an affront to all human decency and displays a distinct lack of respect, not only for the models but every member of this forum.

Wouldn't worry about it.  Every thread needs its white knight.  Nobody's opinion is more important than anyone else's.
You do you.

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5265
  • -Receive: 32312
« Reply #487 on: January 14, 2019, 11:54:44 pm »

Gotta love it when an apology is full of sarcasm 🙄🙄

Funinthesun

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 167
« Reply #488 on: January 15, 2019, 12:11:21 am »
Gotta love that all he had to do was take down his post number 1. Number 2 he wants to talk about high school bullying when I lost a child to it so sorry if I'm a bit sensitive to people being nasty and doing mean things on a website. I don't like to air my laundry but don't need people being rude and nasty for no reason. So confused on why some people join this website if they do nothing but make fun of the people on it. Thank you to all of the nice members who are respectful!

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #489 on: January 15, 2019, 12:18:25 am »
Gotta love that all he had to do was take down his post number 1. Number 2 he wants to talk about high school bullying when I lost a child to it so sorry if I'm a bit sensitive to people being nasty and doing mean things on a website. I don't like to air my laundry but don't need people being rude and nasty for no reason. So confused on why some people join this website if they do nothing but make fun of the people on it. Thank you to all of the nice members who are respectful!

Yeah I noticed the hypocrisy too.  Talking about go back to high school if you want to bully people. This coming from a guy who put a photoshop pic of you in bad taste, supposedly trying to be funny. Like I said, some people have nothing better to do other than stir the pot.

JonnyFast1904

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 2
  • JonnyB...
« Reply #490 on: January 15, 2019, 09:57:21 am »
Tammy You're awesome, I Love you!

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #491 on: January 15, 2019, 10:35:15 am »
What a stunning woman 😳😍

cockkam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #492 on: January 15, 2019, 02:25:13 pm »
Tammy has the best set of boobs on the globe, her globes are the best I have seen

neptimus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 125
« Reply #493 on: January 15, 2019, 03:23:17 pm »
Thank you to all of the nice members who are respectful!

Above all, thank to you Tammy. Just because of your existence.

se594

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 193
« Reply #494 on: January 17, 2019, 02:52:55 am »

Tags: