Author Topic: Plastic Stripper *WOMAN* (Becoming a fake plastic stripper story)  (Read 88022 times)

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1648
  • -Receive: 509
Re: Plastic Stripper *WOMAN* (Becoming a fake plastic stripper story)
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2019, 07:55:01 pm »
Is there anymore coming from this story?
If anyone is interested they can help me collaborate with my new story (check my posts).

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 341
  • -Receive: 452
Re: Plastic Stripper *WOMAN* (Becoming a fake plastic stripper story)
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2019, 11:48:40 am »

"Nothing wrong with some liquid courage," Tiffany shrugged as she placed the empty glass down and then sped up her walking to catch up with Kitty. By now they were at the very back of the club. Kitty suddenly stopped and before Tiffany could react she bumped into Kitty's big ass. It was strangely firm and still cushiony.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." Tiffany said. The drink she had must of been kicking in faster then she'd expected.

"Don't worry sweetie, that felt good." Kitty purred. She then stepped aside and Tiffany was able to notice that they were standing in front of a man. The man was sitting in a large booth and nursing a drink. He looked to be in his late thirties and he had an Italian look to him. His hair was dark and gelled back and his face was attractive and assertive. He was fairly muscular and wearing a tight fitting dark blue shirt and a golden chain.

"And who do we have here Kitty?" the man asked.

"This is... what's your name again Sweetie?"

"Tiffany."

"Right, this is like Tiffany. She's come here for an interview. *giggle*"

"Perfect! Have a seat then Tiffany and we can get started." Frank said as he flashed her a bright smile. Tiffany sat down in the booth across from him.

"So, what made you decide to look into working at Pink Diamonds?"

"Well, honestly I lost my job today. I have to find a new job soon or I'm screwed. I saw your add in the paper and thought I'd see what its like here." she'd decided to go for honest.

"Sounds legit, I like people who are legit. Is it everything you expected it to be?"

"Actually no. I'm still in shock. I've never seen girls that looked like this."

"We pride ourselves for the hottest girls around at Pink Diamonds. Tell me do you have any experience stripping or dancing?"

"No. I've only worked at Arbys so far."

"Okay, you wouldn't be the first. Now would you mind showing me what you've got?" he said as he arched a brow and pointed to a stripper pole that was stationed a few feet away from the table...

At first Tiffany wanted to say hell no. But suddenly the song changed. It was a Buckcherry song, Crazy Bitch. Tiffany loved this song. She suddenly got up and moved towards the pole hesitantly. Maybe it was the alcohol in her system. Maybe it was because she loved this song.

Either way she moved towards the pole until her hands were wrapped around the cold metal. Once she touched the pole something clicked. She threw her head back as a feeling rushed through her. She felt free and she felt hot.

"Hey, you're crazy bitch, but you fuck so good, I'm on top of it."
"When I dream, I'm doing you all night, scratches all down my back to keep me right on."

Now Tiffany began grinding her groin against the pole. She pulled her hand up her body and rubbed her breasts as she grinded on the pole. She dropped lower as she began shaking her ass as best as she could. She had no idea what she was doing, but she just went with it. She pulled one leg up and slid it up and down the poll. She then threw her hair this way and that. When the song ended she stopped and stared at Frank breathing heavily.

"How did I do?" she said as she moved towards the booth a little dizzy. Frank slowly clapped and grinned.

"Great for your first time. You're hired Tiffany. Can you start tomorrow night?"

"Wow, really? Thank you so much! I promise you won't regret hiring me! I'll be here tomorrow night, what time?"

"How does eleven sound?"

"Sounds fine to me."

"Good, see you then."

My DA account http://saidnuffman.deviantart.com/

My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/SaidNuff

If you really love my art, please don't forget to get "likes". This gives me a charge of enthusiasm. Thanks everyone.

Tags: