Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: MARTINA BIG says hello  (Read 827785 times)

MARTINA BIG

• Big is not Big enough !!!
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1273
  • -Receive: 3646
  • the biggest breast implants in the world
    • martina-big.com
Re: MARTINA BIG says hello
« Reply #2325 on: November 24, 2019, 08:26:45 pm »
I in the role of goddess Isis

BIG was good, BIGGER is better :)

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1412
  • -Receive: 723
« Reply #2326 on: November 24, 2019, 09:20:21 pm »
it's a new photo shooting?

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #2327 on: November 25, 2019, 02:12:19 am »

Hi sc0re_b1sty, yes, this photo is of a recent photo shoot, in which I played the goddess Isis :)
The photo shoot was a lot of fun :)
I have read, in another forum, that you have this photo now as desktop background.
I'm happy that you like my photo so much :)

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
« Reply #2328 on: November 25, 2019, 01:10:14 pm »
I hope to see so much, Isis the 20K Godness!!
see you!

buck619

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #2329 on: December 02, 2019, 02:20:09 pm »
When is the next fill up Mrs. Big?

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #2330 on: December 06, 2019, 05:56:05 pm »
I have great news :)
I had a big fill up :D
The special thing is, this time I made a video of the complete fill up of Bie and Boo (with original sound). It begins by disinfecting, then piercing the needle and filling the syringes. And then it starts! You can see how much is being pumped and how Bie (my right breast) keeps growing, Growing and GROWING :) And then something special comes out: Since my expander are designed for 20,000cc, they are still heavily underfilled and therefore have rippling wrinkles, Due to the strong pumping one of these rippling folds opened at Bie during the fill-up. In the video you can watch that :) The pressure in Bie is getting higher, Higher and HIGHER. When he is really nice full, round and hard, we switch to Boo (my left breast). The needle at Bie is removed and you can see the size difference between Bie and Boo well. Then Boo is disinfected, the needle connected and pumping begins. Also with Boo you can see how firm we have to pump and how he grows, Grows and GROWS. After heavy pumping he has reached the same size as Bie. The needle is removed and you can see how big, round and firm my freshly filled breasts have become :)

Additionally, I also did a before and after fill up video :)
Do you want to know how big my breasts have become? In the videos you will learn it :)
You can see how heavy my breasts have become :) Therefore I weigh before and after the fill up my breasts. As a premiere I measure my breasts, waist and hips for the first time in a video. And you can see how extreme the difference between the chest and waist is and how much more it is after the fill up. Furthermore, there are many size comparisons, before and after the fill up. You can see how small two Advent candles are compared to my breasts. Do you want to know what happens with my bras, witch fited me well before the fill up? In the video you will learn it :)
Furthermore, you can see this time in several scenes, how I cream my breasts :)
The videos are a total of 1 h 36 min and in Full HD.
If you want to see these four special videos, write me a line:
model.martina.big@gmail.com

Here is a recent photo of me :)
I hope you like it?

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
« Reply #2331 on: December 06, 2019, 07:48:06 pm »
So Exciting!!! how many cc have you now?

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #2332 on: December 06, 2019, 09:22:26 pm »
So Exciting!!! how many cc have you now?

In the Fill up videos you will find it out :)

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
« Reply #2333 on: December 06, 2019, 09:27:36 pm »
 ;D Cool, I can't wait to find out!

& Your dress is fucking sexy on you!

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 630
  • -Receive: 955
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #2334 on: December 07, 2019, 06:18:36 am »
The special thing is, this time I made a video of the complete fill up of Bie and Boo (with original sound). It begins by disinfecting, then piercing the needle and filling the syringes. And then it starts! You can see how much is being pumped and how Bie (my right breast) keeps growing, Growing and GROWING :) And then something special comes out: Since my expander are designed for 20,000cc, they are still heavily underfilled and therefore have rippling wrinkles, Due to the strong pumping one of these rippling folds opened at Bie during the fill-up. In the video you can watch that :) The pressure in Bie is getting higher, Higher and HIGHER. When he is really nice full, round and hard, we switch to Boo (my left breast). The needle at Bie is removed and you can see the size difference between Bie and Boo well. Then Boo is disinfected, the needle connected and pumping begins. Also with Boo you can see how firm we have to pump and how he grows, Grows and GROWS. After heavy pumping he has reached the same size as Bie. The needle is removed and you can see how big, round and firm my freshly filled breasts have become :)

Do you want to know how big my breasts have become? In the videos you will learn it :)
You can see how heavy my breasts have become :) Therefore I weigh before and after the fill up my breasts. As a premiere I measure my breasts, waist and hips for the first time in a video. And you can see how extreme the difference between the chest and waist is and how much more it is after the fill up. Furthermore, there are many size comparisons, before and after the fill up. You can see how small two Advent candles are compared to my breasts. Do you want to know what happens with my bras, witch fited me well before the fill up? In the video you will learn it :)

I hope you like it?

Hi Martina!

Would you put your vids on ManyVids?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1200
  • -Receive: 10289
« Reply #2335 on: December 07, 2019, 02:11:41 pm »

Hi sc0re_b1sty, yes, this photo is of a recent photo shoot, in which I played the goddess Isis :)
The photo shoot was a lot of fun :)
I have read, in another forum, that you have this photo now as desktop background.
I'm happy that you like my photo so much :)

Does this mean there's more StarGate coming? Been waiting for a new show! If you're Isis, that's of the Egyptian gods, so it must be a sequel to the SG-1 show ;)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #2336 on: December 07, 2019, 04:39:06 pm »

I hope you like it?

Hi Martina!

Would you put your vids on ManyVids?

I don’t know this internet platform.
If you want to see my special fill up videos, write me a line:

sc0re_b1sty

• Thank You
« Reply #2337 on: December 08, 2019, 08:37:01 pm »
Martina,
I hope that you will fill up your lips as you did before. Big lips & big tits this is the perfect combo !!

Tags: