Author Topic: Emelie Ekdahl / Emelie Ekström / Emelie Ekstrom  (Read 299170 times)

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 453
  • -Receive: 489
  • Too Big To Fail
Re: Emelie Ekdahl / Emelie Ekström / Emelie Ekstrom
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 04:24:48 am »
Nothing like being away for a few days only to come back to seeing this amazing discovery!  She is adorable!  Thanks!

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2968
  • -Receive: 2835
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 11:05:48 am »
I wonder why they downsize those images to 600*800 px (0.5 mpx). It's a pay site after all. Are they stuck in 1998?

Iphone 4 comes with a camera resolution of 5 mpx and Iphone 5 even features an 8 mpx camera.
Why not provide the image in its original resolution? It would be ten times as large.

I don't know, but i'll complain to them about it. Probably cheap host and want to maximize proffit
If you like this forum, my blog or my posts, please consider donating some BitCoins to me: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
If you have any questions about this website, my blog, or Bitcoin, feel free to ask.

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 819
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 02:36:38 pm »
I wonder why they downsize those images to 600*800 px (0.5 mpx). It's a pay site after all. Are they stuck in 1998?

Iphone 4 comes with a camera resolution of 5 mpx and Iphone 5 even features an 8 mpx camera.
Why not provide the image in its original resolution? It would be ten times as large.

I don't know, but i'll complain to them about it. Probably cheap host and want to maximize proffit

You bought a membership as I understand it, so maybe the support will reply to you. Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem these days, those are after all just pictures, we're not talking about streaming HD videos. Although a video of her would be nice.

That site just seems stuck in the 90ies from what I'm seeing.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 05:24:08 pm »

You bought a membership as I understand it, so maybe the support will reply to you. Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem these days, those are after all just pictures, we're not talking about streaming HD videos. Although a video of her would be nice.

Yes, i did. Already wrote a small review: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=16856.0

Bandwith isn't a problem these days, but storage on hosts are often still very limited, no idea why...
If you like this forum, my blog or my posts, please consider donating some BitCoins to me: 1KWUKDuCkwWA3RQdtzLDiUUB5a5ntazQts
If you have any questions about this website, my blog, or Bitcoin, feel free to ask.

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 819
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 07:15:19 pm »

Yes, i did. Already wrote a small review: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=16856.0

Bandwith isn't a problem these days, but storage on hosts are often still very limited, no idea why...

I assume they have a housed server, given that it's a not-so-small pay site. So they should have a few hundred GB of disk space. Hell even the web hosting plan I have for one of my sites offers 25 GBs and unlimited traffic for 8 Euros.

LoveAllGirls

• Thank You
  • -Given: 162
  • -Receive: 591
  • My avatar: Madisson Von
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 12:05:53 am »
Guests can't see images. Please login or login

LoveAllGirls

bender1313

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 895
  • -Receive: 1934
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 12:47:43 am »
Videos are coming  :)

Posted 4 hours ago (Google translation)

Hey, have been a bit bad at writing :) have a bit much now the last week before the holidays :) has managed an easy exercise now tonight, get the take it very easy now a few weeks. Will try to make sure and put some videos too haha .. Have not done it yet! Will have time for that now when I get some time off

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 891
  • -Receive: 226
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 01:58:38 am »
It's true. KwukDuck, I love you! Nice find and bender1313, thanks for the images.
Danielle Derek - Gemma Massey - Amy Wittke - Bianca Beauchamp - Aninna Ucatis - Clanddi Jinkcego - Amy Anderssen - Talia Shepard - Dana Leon - Angelica Ericsson - Candy Manson - Nikki Benz - Kazeydiamonds - Karina Medina - Veronica Juggs - Ariane Saint-Amour

the-master

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 102
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 11:31:34 pm »
Damned - She's a goddes looking so unbelievable good!
I hope we will see more pictures of her soon. Please keep us updated!

When I joined the TPB forum I started more and more thinking about the European conservatism upon large boops. It's really difficult to find women with a relaxed attitude towards breast augmentation. I met some in the past, all married, lucky husbands...

If anybody knows recommendations for Germany please share it! - I started thinking in getting divorced, as I have seen here that there is more to live for.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:35:41 pm by the-master »

Snikern

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2013, 11:46:16 pm »
lol this girl is just what this forum need as a mascot !

fit body hard implants, not to mention big !

and beautiful face !

11/10 !!!!

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2013, 03:31:15 am »
Wow... i can't wait for her videos! unfortunately they blocked my account... friggin' scammers!

Lake

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 102
  • -Receive: 161
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2013, 05:37:28 am »
Wow, best new model in years. She's Miss Prestin with perfect tits.

gwtucker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 69
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2013, 07:39:42 am »
speechless..
Ava: Emelie Ekstrom

Akula

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 138
  • -Receive: 1068
  • Fitness Girls Addicted!
    • Female Bodybuilding Fitness Girls
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2013, 10:57:27 am »
yes speechless, implants is very "young", so hard and firm now, i hope she keeps this wonderful profile in the future, i think  is so close to perfection for me... and is great to see this awesome fake boobs on a hardbody!
this implants remind me a lot fembomb, around 34DDD ?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:00:21 am by Akula »
@[Akula] - Fitness Girls Addicted!
Join My Fitness Girls Site!
Web: http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/FemaleBodybuildingFitnessGirls/
Yahoo ID: akula.project
Mega: FileServe online!