Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Blondie Bennett  (Read 855574 times)

BlondieBennett

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 1140
  • i fake it so real, i am beyond fake
    • where i love to show off my huge fake tits on a stick body!
Blondie Bennett
« on: June 09, 2013, 12:52:59 am »
Hi everyone,

I really wanted to re-introduce myself properly to the forum today, so I spent a great deal of time thinking of what to write here. And for me thinking isn't that easy :P
Hmm... where to start...

Well, most of you know me as , I went by the username Busty but all along I had planned to change my name. I was just waiting on some stuff to come together and it has! I have changed to my new name Blondie Bennett.
You may ask: Why change your name? I have a few reasons for that, the most important reason is that
as I'm changing my appearance, my new name is more fitting to my look and lifestyle. Plus I hate reality! I think there was a movie about reality suxing?? LOL.
I have designed my life to be a fantasy world, with my dream of being a plastic bimbo growing over the years and I'm at a point in my life where I can really go for that look, so... new me, new look, new name!
There are still some sites that have my old name it's alot too change and start over... like my twitter. My new one is @busty_doll
So, I wanted to share my story and plans here on TPB first, while I'm changing my name on the other places as well.

As for my "physical" attributes, the info you've all been waiting for: I'll make this all easy for you, I will have everything about my surgeries logged in the model database, you can read everything about me there. Just give me a bit of time to add it all, but I hope you'll love it. I'm xcited to share it ;D
You can see this all here:
https://theperfectboobs.net/mdb/modeldatabase.php?m=5039

What are some of my plans? As I change bits and pieces of my life to fit the new ME! I'll still be modeling, acting, caming, dancing but now under my new name of course.
I'm also going to be working on a new website with my partner in plastic crime here on TPB, which will be something really unique. It will be devoted to my love for pure plastic and fakeness. This to achieve my goal of becoming the ultimate bimbo fuck doll ;)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here (or ask Indy, he can relay the questions to me). I try to be on here as much and often as I can (like in the chat room), cuz I really feel TPB is becoming my new home. I was holding off on posting here til I had my new name and didn't want any confusion. Thanks for being patient :-* There are many haters everywhere, but I've found only lovers here, I love you boys and girls!

Much Love! Blondie
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 06:03:25 pm by BlondieBennett »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1199
  • -Receive: 10283
Re: Blondie Bennett
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 02:59:20 am »
A very warm welcome!
Ofcourse I've had the privilege to get to know Blondie before and she's absolutely amazing. Very enthousiastic about her upcoming changes and a total bimbo in the good sense.
I know for sure we're going to see much more about you, and I think I can speak for everyone: we're really looking forward to that.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Meta4

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5486
  • -Receive: 34103
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 03:11:03 am »
I love the name too, it is kinda catchy. Besides I kept getting you and another Star Member confused since her name was Cindy too. One time I chatted with this other Cindy for like half an hour until I realized that it was not you when she said she lives in Switzerland, lmao. I was embarrassed. You look amazing Blondie and we look forward to your new pics. Cali love baby!!

Liittt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 03:29:09 am »
Welcome, you're twitter posts are really great so far :D

If you guys ever need help with the web side of things let me know, in any case I really look forward to seeing your site :)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 03:48:41 am »
If you guys ever need help with the web side of things let me know...

We'll keep that in mind ;)
Blondie is working together with me on it, so TPB integration should be very solid :D

cobracat

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 05:01:53 am »
Great attitude! Thanks BB!

IMT

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 132
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 05:41:03 am »
Guys, it would be nice if this transformation would be as documented as possible. Including surgery videos and the full recovery. Always respecting Blondie's limits and privacy, but it will surely be appreciated by many of us! :)

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2068
  • -Receive: 6011
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 08:04:16 am »
Ya girlie!!
Behind you all the way!  You can only look more amazing even tho ur super fabulous already!
Love you lots!
Xoxo
S
@SexyStarr77

johnd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 618
  • -Receive: 884
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 09:21:24 am »
I have designed my life to be a fantasy world, with my dream of being a plastic bimbo growing over the years and I'm at a point in my life where I can really go for that look, so... new me, new look, new name!

I'm also going to be working on a new website with my partner in plastic crime here on TPB, which will be something really unique. It will be devoted to my love for pure plastic and fakeness. This to achieve my goal of becoming the ultimate bimbo fuck doll ;)

You don't know hot incredibly hot this is to hear. Please talk about this as much and as often as you can. It's incredibly sexy to hear it. ;) Really looking forward to all your new content!
My TPB story: Becoming_*WOMAN* - The transformation of a plain girl, into perfect plastic sexual doll.

Pics of perfect fuck dolls: My Tumblr

devilsreject

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 09:25:09 am »
Hi Blondie,

Welcome to TPB, I've never heard of you before so I checked out the post about you in the forums and I just want to say you're gorgeous.  In the forum post, it said that you planned on going to 1800CC implants around this time of the year, and I was wondering if these plans are going to happen?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 12:12:56 pm »
... it said that you planned on going to 1800CC implants around this time of the year, and I was wondering if these plans are going to happen?

It's on TPB's calendar: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=16274.msg144940#msg144940
July 24th 2013 ;)

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13609
  • -Receive: 2090
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 12:53:53 pm »
... it said that you planned on going to 1800CC implants around this time of the year, and I was wondering if these plans are going to happen?

It's on TPB's calendar: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=16274.msg144940#msg144940
July 24th 2013 ;)

It's gonna be a GLORIOUS DAY!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!
(Well, not only for that ;) )

Welcome again, sexy Blondie!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:12:28 pm by solloxr »

bbf3

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 05:29:15 pm »
welcome Blondie!
great to have you here. you are so sexy!
 :-*

pietje012

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 3519
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 06:42:49 pm »

Lucky tpb partner in plastic crime :). Good luck with you new site and your road to be come the ultimate bimbo.
Please keep us updated, but I guess that won't be any problem :)
In tits we Trust

If you like my post you will like my tumblr page http://pietje012.tumblr.com/

MisterOk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 111
  • -Receive: 258
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 06:30:17 am »
Yes!  :D
I've been eagerly awaiting your return the last few days. Looking forward to the future changes, modifications, improvements and... and... stuff :D