Author Topic: Extra Large Breast Augmentation www.poustiplasticsurgery.com  (Read 428545 times)

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 424
  • -Receive: 620
Re: Extra Large Breast Augmentation www.poustiplasticsurgery.com
« Reply #660 on: March 10, 2019, 06:37:59 pm »
Sorry for all the broken links, Pousti updated his website and took away all of the Case of the Week.  Also hasn’t updated any before/after pics since December.  Whoever updates his website/social media needs to be fired lol

BooBie Vision

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 367
« Reply #662 on: July 10, 2019, 03:35:03 am »
Sorry for all the broken links, Pousti updated his website and took away all of the Case of the Week.  Also hasn’t updated any before/after pics since December.  Whoever updates his website/social media needs to be fired lol

Yeah I liked the Case of the Week posts. Extra photos during surgery etc... I cannot find that this category has ever been brought back since his shitty website was redesigned. Anyone know if it's on his website but I just cannot find it?

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 424
  • -Receive: 620
« Reply #663 on: July 10, 2019, 04:28:16 am »
I haven’t been able to find it if it still exists.  He used to update before/after pics almost weekly now it’s like once every few months.  It also seems like his XL focus isn’t there like it used to be.  Unfortunate since he is one of a few in the US really known for XL implants.

Tags: