Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 773445 times)

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 45
Re: Beshine
« Reply #990 on: September 29, 2020, 04:16:59 pm »
the 1on1 shows are the best. they are different eahc time

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #991 on: September 30, 2020, 12:15:07 am »
the 1on1 shows are the best. they are different eahc time

I totally disagree.  Private webcam sessions are exactly like a GOLD session or any other.  It is seeing the same thing over and over again.  some very specific camera and very reluctant to anything you ask her to see her huge tits, such as seeing her fully in front and away from the camera.  In private sessions there are only 2 more positions that you can see, there is no more, one is to see her breasts with the camera On the floor and the other lying up on the sofa in the back.  There's no more.  is paying over and over for the same thing.  with 1 or 2 private sessions you will have everything you can see.  It won't show anymore.

I_Love_Silicone

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 121
  • -Receive: 598
« Reply #992 on: September 30, 2020, 12:16:31 am »
Does anyone know how to request a custom video (not a cam session)? Or if she does those? Thanks.

Coffee89

• Thank You
  • -Given: 193
« Reply #993 on: September 30, 2020, 07:51:16 am »
@Boosterboobs, I have to totally disagree you. I had lot of Skype Shows with Beshine and they was worth every cent! Maybe the problem is at you? Because i get even without asking full front views with far distance :). And i have to say it is absolutely WOW!
From my point of view Beshine is the best big boob model out there with the best content.

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #994 on: September 30, 2020, 08:53:13 am »
@Boosterboobs, I have to totally disagree you. I had lot of Skype Shows with Beshine and they was worth every cent! Maybe the problem is at you? Because i get even without asking full front views with far distance :). And i have to say it is absolutely WOW!
From my point of view Beshine is the best big boob model out there with the best content.

Are you telling me that you have seen it just like this or similar to the Maxi Mounds image? I dont believe it. when i see proof like photo, capture, frame or anything similar or close to the example i will believe it. Until then I keep what was.

https://ibb.co/grd1DWH

Chladic88

• Beshine's fan
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 64
    • My DA profile
« Reply #995 on: September 30, 2020, 10:29:33 am »

Are you telling me that you have seen it just like this or similar to the Maxi Mounds image? I dont believe it. when i see proof like photo, capture, frame or anything similar or close to the example i will believe it. Until then I keep what was.

I totally agree with @Coffee89 . I can also confirm, that during Skype sessions she does what you ask her, if you ask her nicely. Every Skype with her was amazing and i dont regret spend money. But as i see, you are conviced about something else. Btw, why it does matter so much, if she shows her boobs from front? I mean, it doesnt have sense and its up to her how she does present herself.
Doesnt matter how big boobs she has, or how beautyful is she. What does matter is, that Beshine has really huuuge heart.

I_Love_Silicone

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 121
  • -Receive: 598
« Reply #996 on: September 30, 2020, 03:30:55 pm »

I totally agree with @Coffee89 . I can also confirm, that during Skype sessions she does what you ask her, if you ask her nicely. Every Skype with her was amazing and i dont regret spend money. But as i see, you are conviced about something else. Btw, why it does matter so much, if she shows her boobs from front? I mean, it doesnt have sense and its up to her how she does present herself.

I understand the frustration with not showing her boobs from the front.

Who wants to only see the same view all the time, over and over?

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
« Reply #997 on: September 30, 2020, 05:39:46 pm »
how can you be bored of beachball size boobs?

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #998 on: September 30, 2020, 07:48:03 pm »

Simply because I see the same angles and movements perfectly studied to move in front of a camera to show the left and right side continuously, it does not matter if it is near or far from the camera, you always see it in profile.

It has very good videos, but it would change a lot if I stopped doing that continuously. Yes, she has them very big but she also knows and we know that from the side they seem bigger

Chladic88

• Beshine's fan
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 64
    • My DA profile
« Reply #999 on: September 30, 2020, 08:04:31 pm »
I would say, they are bigger than beachballs 👀

Simply because I see the same angles and movements perfectly studied to move in front of a camera to show the left and right side continuously, it does not matter if it is near or far from the camera, you always see it in profile.

It has very good videos, but it would change a lot if I stopped doing that continuously. Yes, she has them very big but she also knows and we know that from the side they seem bigger

I still dont get the point. Does it really matter if she shows her boobs from front or not? I mean ... damn ... she has the biggest and best boobs on the world. And she is also nice person to talk with. Thats what matters, not if she takes pictures just from one side. And even if she does take pictures from one side, its still her decision. Not our.
Doesnt matter how big boobs she has, or how beautyful is she. What does matter is, that Beshine has really huuuge heart.

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #1000 on: September 30, 2020, 10:37:29 pm »
I would say, they are bigger than beachballs 👀

I still dont get the point. Does it really matter if she shows her boobs from front or not? I mean ... damn ... she has the biggest and best boobs on the world. And she is also nice person to talk with. Thats what matters, not if she takes pictures just from one side. And even if she does take pictures from one side, its still her decision. Not our.

Of course it is your decision.  It is also my decision to comment on what I see and what could be improved.

Tags: expanders