Author Topic: Re: Unknown Black Babe  (Read 9361 times)

axis

Re: Re: Unknown Black Babe
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2017, 06:46:22 pm »
Thanks Kwuk, I understand if it needs to be deleted.

Can you please clarify what qualifies as "evidence" for this section?  This is where the disagreement on this thread seems to stem from.  I know I'm confused.

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 230
  • -Receive: 507
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 08:50:49 pm »
I'll just summarize since you've finally got back on topic:

If you actually want your initial post imgur photo ID'd, we need more to go on to perform any sort of internet detective work.

Pretty much you gave us a semi-grainy amateur photo uploaded on imgur. This leads anyone into a dead end after we've run the photo through the various reverse image search engines and social media trawlers.

Short of someone on the forum actually knowing the person in the photo or was the person taking the photo. Chances right now are slim to none for success, unless you can provide some more workable information to work with.

The evidence of enhancements was brought up by LoveBoobs simply because the girl in the photo was clothed in such a way that padding/inserts or various other means could be used to merely "imply" a enhanced look. There probably wouldn't be a request for evidence if more collaborating information on the girl could be found, which you've been stonewalling us on. Mentioning IG doesn't help if we don't have a link to work backwards from to determine the photo's origin.

axis

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 09:23:50 pm »
If what you are describing as evidence is what Kwuk/mods intend, I am sure they will respond confirming it and I will respect it.

Since you felt the need to respond when Kwuk (Moderator) already did, let me point out to you that just an eyeballing of the other threads on the first page of this section (not including the other 410 pages) includes multiple threads that don't meet this standard that you describe.  Also, quite often an ID doesn't require more than someone to casually recognize a subject, which was intent of my post.

I hope you and others that have so much concern about this ID request can bring the same level of scrutiny to the other countless questionable posts to ensure the integrity of this section.  Looks like you have a lot of work ahead.

If you like, I'd be more than happy to nominate you become a Mod focused solely on this.  All of us, myself included, will thank you for it profusely when accomplished.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:38:46 pm by axis »

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 623
  • Plastic makes perfect...
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2017, 01:09:18 pm »
I'll confirm that this is nowhere near the bar for evidence of implants as they could easily be natural or padded natural, and the points TickleTheo makes are all entirely reasonable.

axis, If you come across other posts with a similar level of non-evidence of implants, report them and I'll happily mod them as necessary.

Pinning and locking this thread as an example of what doesn't qualify for anything other than the "enhanced or not" sub-forum.
Plastic makes perfect...

axis

Re: Re: NATURALS WILL BE DELETED!
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2017, 01:23:59 am »
Attention loveboobs (Moderator):

I am posting a reply here because the thread I authored that is pinned and locked as an example of a thread that does not belong in this section of the forum, I could not reply to.

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=42399.msg409779#msg409779
Quote from: iloveboobs topic=42399.msg409779#msg409779
I'll confirm that this is nowhere near the bar for evidence of implants as they could easily be natural or padded natural, and the points TickleTheo makes are all entirely reasonable.

axis, If you come across other posts with a similar level of non-evidence of implants, report them and I'll happily mod them as necessary.

Pinning and locking this thread as an example of what doesn't qualify for anything other than the "enhanced or not" sub-forum.

First, congratulations on being promoted to Moderator.  I along with others are looking forward to the cleanup of this section that has long been needed that I am sure you will lead very effectively.  Also I appreciate your offer to mod suspect threads we report as needed.

I would like to respectfully request what the evidence threshold is for this section.  It will be helpful to plebs like myself to get your authoritative position as Moderator on what belongs here and what doesn't.  I think what is still needed is the "bar" that is being referred to.

I myself have flagged at least 20 threads here today, including many that I originally created and have an interest in, that do not meet what I think this bar is that is stated.

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
Re: NATURALS WILL BE DELETED!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2017, 08:56:05 am »
If you cannot tell the difference between this:

https://imgur.com/a/lXoRo

And this (reported by you today):

("Not sure if fake or not, no evidence, and not topless.")

("No evidence of being fake")

Then the solution is:

* post all your own IDs in "Enhanced or not Enhanced"
* don't flag any posts for not being fake breasts.

Swathes of the 53 post reports you created today are not in good faith, even though some are legitimate candidates for reports.

Also for the avoidance of all doubt (based on some of your other reports today), if the ID image is head swap where the breasts are fake, or a morph where the breasts were originally fake or subsequently look fake, either reply to the post to tell the poster, or ignore it. Don't report it for that reason.

I'll clear your reports this time; please do not report further posts without considering the above info.
Plastic makes perfect...

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
Re: NATURALS WILL BE DELETED!
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2017, 09:01:26 am »
Further example of one of your reports today with the report comment:

"Could be fake, but could just be pushed up. No evidence provided."
Plastic makes perfect...

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2017, 09:34:10 am »
Discussions split out and merged.
Plastic makes perfect...

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
Re: Unknown Black Babe
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2017, 02:33:43 am »
After finding your response to all of this as a (very new) Moderator frustrating, deleting my account that has been here since 2011 because of it, and then having some time to reflect and rejoin, I would like to say the following to you:

- It's questionable that after becoming a Mod, you went back and pulled my thread back after a month, which had cooled off greatly.  I was starting to think differently about it all, but seeing you go back to a disagreement we had when you were not a Mod, and now apply your newfound power as a Mod on it, I question your motives and do not think they are in good faith.  It probably would have been better to just let it go.

- While I appreciate the even more visibility of the ID request I submitted that you have now pinned at the top of the forum section and called out as an example of an bad ID request (thanks...?), and publicly note my post flags that were done in private, this action seems like you are trying to make this personal and embarrassing for me, which is isn't.  I would recommend that you invent your own example instead of doing something like trying to shame someone who has been here as long as you have.  Doing this makes it harder for members like me to respect Moderators like you.

- As you noted and admitted, I submitted many (53 apparently, I knew it was it was in the 10s, also you're welcome for bringing these posts to your attention and helping you doing what you have had such serious concern about, but now you seem frustrated with actual work to do relating to it, complaining and saying you're clearing about my requests, which are apparently not as important now that you have responsibility to address them) reports for posts in the section of the forum in question.  Applying the subjective "standard" that you continue to refer to applies to all of these, and therefore all of them were in good faith because this standard is so open to discretion.  This is the point I made for nearly 2 months now, but people including yourself seem to be unwilling or unable to understand that.

- Again, it would be great now that you are Moderator, if you can please write a set of simple rules that say what can and what you can't post here.  As a Moderator you must understand (?) that when people look at photos they see different things.  You may look at a photo and think "obviously she's fake" and me or someone else look and say "umm, not so sure".  Reddits have very good examples if you need any.  You would be doing everyone here a favour, including myself so I know what can be posted, and yourself so you are no stuck with as much cleanup duty, and everyone avoiding an unpleasant thread like this.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:56:18 am by axis »
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2017, 03:17:08 am »
axis-

It simply isn't easy to prove whether someone is fake or natural, and it's not beneficial for our community to erase massive amounts of content "in case a natural slipped through". We have to err on the side of maybe.

The bottom line is it's really a gentleman's game without O.R. photos and such, and you are not playing like a gentleman. You're the guy pulling all the billiard balls out of the pockets claiming "you didn't see the shots so they don't count."

This is my take, just from what I've seen recently.

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 03:49:59 am »
axis-

It simply isn't easy to prove whether someone is fake or natural, and it's not beneficial for our community to erase massive amounts of content "in case a natural slipped through". We have to err on the side of maybe.

The bottom line is it's really a gentleman's game without O.R. photos and such, and you are not playing like a gentleman. You're the guy pulling all the billiard balls out of the pockets claiming "you didn't see the shots so they don't count."

This is my take, just from what I've seen recently.

vertiggo,

I 110% agree with your first statement.  This has been the problem.  The original post that I made that caused this row was a strong "maybe" case.  Live and let live you say?  I agree.

As for the Billiard analogy, not sure I understand it.  I admitted in very "gentleman" fashion I didn't see the shots, and agreed in that case that it was a poor example.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 03:51:31 am by axis »
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Tags: