Author Topic: Re: Unknown Black Babe  (Read 9363 times)

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 623
  • Plastic makes perfect...
Re: Unknown Black Babe
« on: October 15, 2017, 02:31:06 pm »
From the pinned post at the top of this sub-forum:

"if there's no clear indication that she has breast implants, they will delete the topic."

MOD: this discussion was split out from https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=42399
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 09:40:37 am by loveboobs »
Plastic makes perfect...

axis

Re: Re: Unknown Black Babe
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 06:13:35 pm »
When I saw this post a while back on IG the poster said she did.  From the look of her figure too it looks more unlikely there natural.

I also remember a mod saying a while back to leave modding to the mods.  If you are really that concerned about a post, hit the report button.

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 07:35:22 pm »
The poster on Instagram being her? Or someone else? Link? And they could easily be either padding, a morph, or saggy naturals. So far, there is no clear indication they are implants.

That wasn't moderation, it was a reply.
Plastic makes perfect...

axis

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 09:25:47 pm »
Are you Grand Inquisitor now? XD

I hope the mods can explain the spirit of this rule because I think you're misinterpreting it.   There have been plenty of posts here lately where it's very obvious the subject doesn't have implants.

If that's not the case, then there are plenty of threasd that should be deleted, example Irina Ivanova, who I don't think has ever said she had implants.  Maybe she just grew naturally, and by this standard her thread deleted.

axis

Re: NATURALS WILL BE DELETED!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 09:53:40 pm »
Can one of the mods please explain this rule further?

There is a disagreement here:
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=42399.0

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 09:56:49 pm »
There have been plenty of posts here lately where it's very obvious the subject doesn't have implants.

Yes, and the mods delete them when they discover them.

example Irina Ivanova, who I don't think has ever said she had implants.

Nothing to do with the girl admitting it or not. Read the quote from the pinned thread. Iryna's thread has plenty of topless pics where it's clear she has implants.
Plastic makes perfect...

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 230
  • -Receive: 507
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 09:58:24 pm »

I hope the mods can explain the spirit of this rule because I think you're misinterpreting it.   There have been plenty of posts here lately where it's very obvious the subject doesn't have implants.

If that's not the case, then there are plenty of threasd that should be deleted, example Irina Ivanova, who I don't think has ever said she had implants.  Maybe she just grew naturally, and by this standard her thread deleted.

Err.... Axis. If you mean  Iryna Ivanova, She definitely has implants. https://www.boobieblog.com/?p=54137
That was probably just a poor example choice for a questionable "implants" or not girl.

axis

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 10:24:16 pm »

Err.... Axis. If you mean  Iryna Ivanova, She definitely has implants. https://www.boobieblog.com/?p=54137
That was probably just a poor example choice for a questionable "implants" or not girl.

Not a mistake Theo... ;)

This is exactly my point.  I agree, it's obvious to most people that she is enhanced, which I think she is.  However, there is not any proof besides her change in look that this is the case.

It seems that there is some sense of reason that needs to be used when applying this rule.  I understand why they mods set it, it was because there was post after post after post of girls that were obviously natural (think Score Voluptuous).

axis

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 10:28:57 pm »
Nothing to do with the girl admitting it or not. Read the quote from the pinned thread. Iryna's thread has plenty of topless pics where it's clear she has implants.

Actually it isn't clear, like I just said in my other response just now.  For all any of us know for sure, it could just be growth, and by your opinion of this rule, her thread deleted.

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 11:43:49 pm »
Actually it isn't clear, like I just said in my other response just now.  For all any of us know for sure, it could just be growth, and by your opinion of this rule, her thread deleted.

.... the "level" of proof you require for implants is nuts.   

What does a girl need to prove? Actually speaking out about it? Closeup photos of scars? Doctors note on the type of implant or CC's?

Iryna's are clearly fakes and there are plenty of videos that show them as implants. Unlike other threads/girls, this isn't even guess as Iryna's thread has tons of her snap videos posted.

Most people would just say they picked a bad example of fake/naturals, so seriously. Stop doubling down on making your own fake news.

axis

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 11:47:02 pm »
I agree with everything you said dude...  read my post more carefully.

As for level of proof, direct your question to the other poster:

The poster on Instagram being her? Or someone else? Link? And they could easily be either padding, a morph, or saggy naturals. So far, there is no clear indication they are implants.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:50:46 pm by axis »

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 12:17:31 am »
Err.. I did read your posts. Here. I'll simply quote you:

Here is you saying: Iryna's boobs could all be just growth....

Not a mistake Theo... ;)

This is exactly my point.  I agree, it's obvious to most people that she is enhanced, which I think she is.  However, there is not any proof besides her change in look that this is the case.

It seems that there is some sense of reason that needs to be used when applying this rule.  I understand why they mods set it, it was because there was post after post after post of girls that were obviously natural (think Score Voluptuous).
Then here you are replying to me, first agreeing with me by saying she's obviously enhanced, then disagreeing by saying "there is not any proof besides her change in look that this is the case."

If you needed video proof, here's a gif of snap that was in Iryna's thread. 

If you are going to pull the "I don't think they are fake card", please at least pick a girl in which her implants are questionable or to be determined. Not one that has a ton of content clearly showing they're fake.

Agreeing with someone, then disagreeing with them usually means you are trying to play both sides of the argument. Which would only work if the example of Iryna's boobs was questionable. But you choose poorly. Iryna's boobs are definitely fake.

axis

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 12:39:48 am »
Err.. I did read your posts. Here. I'll simply quote you:

Here is you saying: Iryna's boobs could all be just growth....

Not a mistake Theo... ;)

Then here you are replying to me, first agreeing with me by saying she's obviously enhanced, then disagreeing by saying "there is not any proof besides her change in look that this is the case."

If you needed video proof, here's a gif of snap that was in Iryna's thread. 

If you are going to pull the "I don't think they are fake card", please at least pick a girl in which her implants are questionable or to be determined. Not one that has a ton of content clearly showing they're fake.

Agreeing with someone, then disagreeing with them usually means you are trying to play both sides of the argument. Which would only work if the example of Iryna's boobs was questionable. But you choose poorly. Iryna's boobs are definitely fake.

Dude, either you don't understand my argument, or you didn't read carefully enough, or you didn't notice start of this debate.  Let me rehash:

- I posted a photo of a girl who, while dressed, looked to have a figure that is enhanced.
- Another poster implied that thread should be deleted because of the question of her enhanced figure.
- I responded saying I remember the post on IG stating the subject was enhanced.
- The other poster proceeded to ask me for detailed proof.
- I responded saying that the way that person was interpreting this rule seemed incorrect.  If their interpretation was correct, it could probably cause threads of models we like and strongly believe to be enhancde to be deleted.

I used Iryna as an example because, like you, I and others here, can look at her figure and say she is very likely enhanced.  However there is no "proof" of her enhancement (that I know of) besides her look that you, me and others think looks fake.

You don't seem to recognize this, but when people take a double-sided, its proof by contradiction.  The point here is the rule like its written and Iryna's thread can't both be here.

Since you seem most offended at my suggestion that Iryna isn't fake, let me clarify that for you too.  I think she's awesome and I'm a big fan of hers.  I also think she IS enhanced, but there is no definite proof.  It's an opinion.  You, me or anyone else can't go force someone to think she's enhanced without proof.

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 01:38:52 am »
Dude, either you don't understand my argument, or you didn't read carefully enough, or you didn't notice start of this debate.  Let me rehash:

- I posted a photo of a girl who, while dressed, looked to have a figure that is enhanced.
- Another poster implied that thread should be deleted because of the question of her enhanced figure.
- I responded saying I remember the post on IG stating the subject was enhanced.
- The other poster proceeded to ask me for detailed proof.
- I responded saying that the way that person was interpreting this rule seemed incorrect.  If their interpretation was correct, it could probably cause threads of models we like and strongly believe to be enhancde to be deleted.

I used Iryna as an example because, like you, I and others here, can look at her figure and say she is very likely enhanced.  However there is no "proof" of her enhancement (that I know of) besides her look that you, me and others think looks fake.

You don't seem to recognize this, but when people take a double-sided, its proof by contradiction.  The point here is the rule like its written and Iryna's thread can't both be here.

Since you seem most offended at my suggestion that Iryna isn't fake, let me clarify that for you too.  I think she's awesome and I'm a big fan of hers.  I also think she IS enhanced, but there is no definite proof.  It's an opinion.  You, me or anyone else can't go force someone to think she's enhanced without proof.

... Dude. My offence is that you still only "think" Iryna's enhanced and call for freaking definite proof when definite proof is in front of your eyeballs through photos and video.

It is the type of "opinion" that makes little to no sense as even with proof in hand, you'll call for more proof. It's ignorance. Plain and simple.

The gif I posted, clear shots of Iryna's implant scars. Did you need a blown up photo closeup? The proof you require is "beyond" reasonable that I doubt any evidence would be enough for you.

I mean, if you had even bothered to read Loveboobs reply to your initial ID post, He was asking for you to post the referring IG link of your ID post. So he could probably help you out.

Instead you thrashed out, giving a poor example of possible fake/real, naming Iryna as a questionable natural, then doubling down on saying Iryna's boobs are probably fake, but there is like a tiny chance they'd be all real....

The main difference:
 I say is that I know Iryna's boobs are fake. That is a 100% undisputed FACT.
You only wishfully "think" they are, when everyone else can plainly see with their eyes that Iryna's boobs are fake. 

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 02:58:26 am »
TickleTheo, leave it, it's pigeon chess.
Plastic makes perfect...

Tags: