Author Topic: Is Adult Fitness Dead?  (Read 15218 times)

xingman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 92
  • -Receive: 445
Re: Is Adult Fitness Dead?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 11:33:01 am »
Agreed - Ironman Swimsuit was the best - could have been titled Ms. Silicone Fitness with Karla Kensington and the overinflated Julie Tawney.

probably wiped out by social media. no need for magazines, VHS, websites, or DVDs when you can just use your cell phone to post to instagram, twitter, make vines, update your facebook, and so forth.

yeah, the 90s and 00s were awesome. especially the late 90s. the peak. pun intended, lol. even had them in WWF.

those ironman sexy swimsuit videos, nothing has been close since.

So miss Julie Tawney, wonder why she did not continue further. I believe she is married and a mother now.

sonny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 04:34:23 am »
Agreed - Ironman Swimsuit was the best - could have been titled Ms. Silicone Fitness with Karla Kensington and the overinflated Julie Tawney.

probably wiped out by social media. no need for magazines, VHS, websites, or DVDs when you can just use your cell phone to post to instagram, twitter, make vines, update your facebook, and so forth.

yeah, the 90s and 00s were awesome. especially the late 90s. the peak. pun intended, lol. even had them in WWF.

those ironman sexy swimsuit videos, nothing has been close since.

So miss Julie Tawney, wonder why she did not continue further. I believe she is married and a mother now.
yep and Deeann Donovan, Julie ann Gerhard, Tylene Buck. The golden years

Priapus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 257
  • -Receive: 4675
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 02:39:30 pm »
I'm a bit late to this tread by about 5 years!!.

I too am greatly disappointed in the lack of female bodybuilders not doing nude though there are some fbb'ers who have done the odd nude shoot/implied nude.

I have been collating them for a few years & have a Flickr profile dedicated mostly to female muscle nudes, though I cannot add any more these says due to the fact that you must pay for a  Flickr account if you have more than 1000 images!.  >:(
It was a very cold day when my profile pic was taken! A self confessed Female Muscle Aholic UK based guy, into Bodybuilding & Addicted to lifting metal!. :))

SO many women, SO little time!!!, :))))

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440657019498702/?fref=ts

If you've got it-flaunt it!!.

Vamos84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 267
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2021, 05:00:43 pm »

Tags: