Author Topic: vika666drakula6  (Read 35576 times)

Jay5

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 349
Re: vika666drakula6
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2020, 01:00:33 pm »
The Lips are a good Start for her. Now she can go bigger with her Tits. She deserves it!

the216king

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2021, 11:22:46 pm »
anything from her onlyfans?

Destroyermax

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2021, 11:48:47 pm »
Not sure if she's still doing customs but I recommend her. I had her do a lip custom a couple of months back.

ajss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 65
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2021, 01:35:35 pm »
She said in ig no more big lips, it was kind of mistake) So the topic needs to be moved to amateurs)))
Some vids from reddit https://gofile.io/d/XqlCci
Maybe someone's got new stuff?

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11246
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2021, 01:44:57 pm »
She said in ig no more big lips, it was kind of mistake) So the topic needs to be moved to amateurs)))
Some vids from reddit https://gofile.io/d/XqlCci
Maybe someone's got new stuff?

link to her IG. Sounds like she made a big mistake. Why that?
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

4towels2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 445

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2039
  • -Receive: 1147
Huge (.) (.) & Bimbo Dolls Lovers
Twitter: https://twitter.com/score_busty

olfativo

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 46
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2021, 02:38:25 am »

ajss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 65
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2021, 08:27:32 pm »

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3323
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2021, 11:43:58 am »
Impressive lips.
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

sez

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2022, 10:29:35 am »
She made a couple of posts on Insta about her filler addiction.

Google translate:

Post about filler addiction
Part 1
So, I talked about surgery, but I can’t leave contour plastic without attention.
I have something to say on this topic, namely to tell how I got hooked on the beautician's needle and moreover tightly.
At the age of 18, when the boom for all these injections had just begun, I decided to pin up a little lip, in particular the upper one, because by nature it was thinner, but I wanted a little more puffy) I found a more or less adequate beautician in my opinion and went to the office with a light gait for changes, of course, for the best)))
The first time everything was fine, the lips turned out to be quite beautifully shaped and became more voluminous, but this was only the beginning)
I really liked the lips when there was swelling on them, which goes away after a few days, and there was already an obsessive thought in my head “stab another one, it will be even better”)) it hadn’t even been a week, and I was already in the same place at the same time 🤣🤣🤣 with burning eyes, eager to get another dose of dermal filler)
I didn’t go satisfied for long, because I began to notice that my beautiful lips were blown out in a month, and no longer as sexy as before.
The mere thought that they could become smaller than before horrified me, and on my next trip to the happiness room, which, by the way, took place a couple of months later, was already accompanied by a couple of ml of a good dense filler, and my request: “maybe more turn out as far as possible along the edge "
Since cosmetologists are people too and we all have such vices as a thirst for money, my requests were fulfilled with a bang)) and after a while there were more and more requests so that beauty would not be blown away))
Gradually, I began to inject 2 ml into the cheekbones, 2 ml into the lips, about 5 ml was in the lower third of the face, a couple of times I even did it to the tip of the nose (which is absolutely impossible to do), but is this a hindrance to those who are on the needle)) of course not.
After a couple of years, my face was unrecognizable, I became a completely different person. I'll attach a couple of photos from those "wonderful" times 😁😁😄
The faint of heart do not watch and remove the children from the screen)
To be continued…. #lips #beauty #lip augmentation # #filler victims #

A post about filler addiction. Part 2 All my native facial features (by the way, beautiful and feminine) were under a layer of fillers, huge lips, deformed speech, there were even creases due to the severity of the filler, and all this at 22-23 years old!
I aged myself beyond recognition, made my face just a hyaluronic mess, and what was the main problem, I just didn’t notice and didn’t understand it ... and I reacted indifferently or aggressively to any criticism and remarks addressed to me, I was terribly surprised and offended by the reaction of people in my appearance, and she was different)))
I know firsthand what stress resistance is)) because I felt in my own skin what it is like to be a person with a non-standard appearance who can come to any place and cause, to put it mildly, an inadequate reaction, up to annoying people who want to take a photo and loudly discussing you at the next table (this is our mentality is beautiful, everyone always cares about everyone and everything) but the whole moment was that I didn’t understand why they reacted like that, what I saw in the mirror seemed beautiful to me) liked it.
I could constantly walk with bruises on my face, because the injections were often, on average, once every two months I gave myself a new portion))
It’s hard for me to even calculate how much money I invested in this madness)) I think the amounts will be six figures no less)))
This is half the trouble)) those who are on the needle do not understand that the environment perceives you as a person who is not in himself) and this, by the way, is true, mental problems are on the face, a healthy person will not change himself like that and not for the better, this a kind of mask but not the most successful 🤣🤣🤣
And you have to make a lot of efforts, as if proving that in general you are a good person, but this is how you see yourself and such a concept of beauty) continued in the carousel #lips #beauty #lip augmentation #mental disorders

Lares

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2022, 10:32:02 am »

Lares

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2022, 08:39:43 am »

Chimponiez

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 98
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2022, 03:37:51 pm »
Good context there. She should keep filling her face cause she looked absolutely incredible.

dudedudester4vr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 372
  • -Receive: 129
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2023, 10:57:41 am »
Anyone saved a gallery of her old lips?