Author Topic: Sabrina Sabrok  (Read 762813 times)

milky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 94
Re: Sabrina Sabrok
« Reply #195 on: April 01, 2011, 05:55:27 am »
So.... I had a little extra money from my Tax return I figured I'd join to settle my curiosity.

And.....

biggest. waste. of $50. ever. PERIOD.

The picture sets (there are now 2 of them) are 5 photos each.... all roughly the same pose.  No side views.  Oh and the pictures are 242px × 250px with her fucking site address all over the pic.  Her face is the only thing that's not obscured.  Not kidding.  Also, she's completely covered with a white shirt, so there's no telling if they're falsies or not. I would've rather paid $50 for a copy of The Room.

Ug! Dude, I know the feeling when you are really tempted by something you want even though others say "don't do it". This scammer with huge boobs just isn't worth it. If I were you, fight the charge on your cc and you're likely to get out of paying for this garbage.

tootske

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 75
« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2011, 06:56:47 pm »
It's been ages since there were new HQ pictures of her available. (she could have made a few extra money documenting her pregnancy, her boobjobs, )... and since her obvious addiction to plastic surgery she doesn't seem to want to gather extra income doing a photo shoot now and then. If she would fill her website the way she fills her tits people wouldn't be so angry after paying 50 dollars. I wonder does she have a money-tree or a rich daddy? Because her loser-boyfriend eric isn't really a good example getting her all those disgusting tattoos and his guitarplaying sucks big time. Maybe they sell enough CD's of that crappy music to pay for sabrina's lifestyle ;-)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2011, 03:17:28 am »
I don't know yet how she looks now, but during the red-head period her boobs were best i think.

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2011, 03:35:21 am »
yeah I agree KD.

Danielle Derek

Agent Dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 111
  • -Receive: 262
  • CLEAVAGE!
« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2011, 06:00:01 am »
*agrees too*
"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
Chelsea Charms

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee

tootske

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 75
« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2011, 10:53:49 am »

http://www.info7.com.mx/a/noticia/258613/normal/esp_home/24

Sabrina will take legal action for theft of images from official site 
La popularidad y las imágenes de Sabrina Sabrok, poseedora de los implantes de seno más grandes del planeta, trascendieron su web a otros sitios pero sin autorización, por lo que la cantante y conductora argentina tomará acciones legales
The popularity and images Sabrok Sabrina, owner of breast implants world's largest, transcended their web sites without authorization, so the singer and host Argentina will take legal action 

3/Abr/11 19:38 19:38 3/Abr/11  Comentarios Comments  Iniciar sesión
Notimex - Con imagen renovada, Sabrok enfrenta ahora un conflicto por el contenido exclusivo de su página oficial de Internet, destinado a los usuarios registrados, y tomado sin autorización por otros sitios.
Notimex - With new image, now faces a conflict Sabrok for exclusive content from its official website, for registered users, and taken without permission by other sites.

"Bajan material exclusivo y lo cuelgan en páginas sin nuestra autorización. Son de todas partes del mundo, muchas veces los fans nos lo hacen saber o gente de nuestras oficinas lo han detectado", señaló Erick Farjeat, esposo y representante de la artista.
"Bajan exclusive material and hang him on pages without our permission. They are from all over the world, many times the fans do we know or people from our office have detected," said Erick Farjeat husband and representative of the artist.

El también músico abundó que hay muchos sitios para demandar por violación de "copyright", y que tomarán medidas al respecto, para lo cual han contratado a un equipo de abogados con experiencia en este tipo de casos.
The musician also abounded that there are many places to sue for violation of copyright, and will take action on, for which they have hired a team of lawyers experienced in such cases.

En tanto, Sabrina está por reanudar sus "shows", tras haber incrementado casi al doble el tamaño de sus senos, a una talla aproximada de ZZZ.
Meanwhile, Sabrina is by resuming their shows, after having risen by nearly twice the size of their breasts, at an approximate height of ZZZ.
En la promoción de su nuevo disco "Rotten mindx" llegará con su banda a Alemania, España, Hungría, Italia y Estados Unidos.
In promoting his new album "Rotten mindx" will come with his band to Germany, Spain, Hungary, Italy and the United States.

"Hay fotos y videos de sus nuevos pechos sólo en su sitio web oficial. Firmamos contrato con Interscope Records, la compañía discográfica que también tiene a Lady Gaga, y viene una gira internacional bastante importante; aparte, Sabrina tendrá otro cambio de imagen sorpresa", indicó Farjeat.
"There are pictures and videos of their new breasts only in its official website. We signed a contract with Interscope Records, the record company that also has Lady Gaga, and an international tour is very important, besides, Sabrina will have another surprise makeover" said Farjeat. 

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #202 on: April 05, 2011, 01:55:34 pm »
Gosh, people are so clueless when it comes to content on the internets, you can't get it off!

The secret about keeping your official website popular is to keep updating it with new stuff that non-members won't  see, at least for a while until it leaks.
Also, the real die-hard fans will be members anyway.

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #203 on: April 05, 2011, 05:15:44 pm »
Sabrina will have another surprise makeover
A bigger booty? Please let it be a bigger booty!

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2011, 05:48:37 pm »
So.... I had a little extra money from my Tax return I figured I'd join to settle my curiosity.

And.....

biggest. waste. of $50. ever. PERIOD.

The picture sets (there are now 2 of them) are 5 photos each.... all roughly the same pose.  No side views.  Oh and the pictures are 242px × 250px with her fucking site address all over the pic.  Her face is the only thing that's not obscured.  Not kidding.  Also, she's completely covered with a white shirt, so there's no telling if they're falsies or not. I would've rather paid $50 for a copy of The Room.

We here at the implant community thank you for your sacrfice.

(I just wish I could get a refund for "World is not enough" for N64 & Top Gun:Combat Zones for Gamecube.)
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2011, 06:00:43 pm »

http://www.info7.com.mx/a/noticia/258613/normal/esp_home/24

Sabrina will take legal action for theft of images from official site 
La popularidad y las imágenes de Sabrina Sabrok, poseedora de los implantes de seno más grandes del planeta, trascendieron su web a otros sitios pero sin autorización, por lo que la cantante y conductora argentina tomará acciones legales
The popularity and images Sabrok Sabrina, owner of breast implants world's largest, transcended their web sites without authorization, so the singer and host Argentina will take legal action 

3/Abr/11 19:38 19:38 3/Abr/11  Comentarios Comments  Iniciar sesión
Notimex - Con imagen renovada, Sabrok enfrenta ahora un conflicto por el contenido exclusivo de su página oficial de Internet, destinado a los usuarios registrados, y tomado sin autorización por otros sitios.
Notimex - With new image, now faces a conflict Sabrok for exclusive content from its official website, for registered users, and taken without permission by other sites.

"Bajan material exclusivo y lo cuelgan en páginas sin nuestra autorización. Son de todas partes del mundo, muchas veces los fans nos lo hacen saber o gente de nuestras oficinas lo han detectado", señaló Erick Farjeat, esposo y representante de la artista.
"Bajan exclusive material and hang him on pages without our permission. They are from all over the world, many times the fans do we know or people from our office have detected," said Erick Farjeat husband and representative of the artist.

El también músico abundó que hay muchos sitios para demandar por violación de "copyright", y que tomarán medidas al respecto, para lo cual han contratado a un equipo de abogados con experiencia en este tipo de casos.
The musician also abounded that there are many places to sue for violation of copyright, and will take action on, for which they have hired a team of lawyers experienced in such cases.

En tanto, Sabrina está por reanudar sus "shows", tras haber incrementado casi al doble el tamaño de sus senos, a una talla aproximada de ZZZ.
Meanwhile, Sabrina is by resuming their shows, after having risen by nearly twice the size of their breasts, at an approximate height of ZZZ.
En la promoción de su nuevo disco "Rotten mindx" llegará con su banda a Alemania, España, Hungría, Italia y Estados Unidos.
In promoting his new album "Rotten mindx" will come with his band to Germany, Spain, Hungary, Italy and the United States.

"Hay fotos y videos de sus nuevos pechos sólo en su sitio web oficial. Firmamos contrato con Interscope Records, la compañía discográfica que también tiene a Lady Gaga, y viene una gira internacional bastante importante; aparte, Sabrina tendrá otro cambio de imagen sorpresa", indicó Farjeat.
"There are pictures and videos of their new breasts only in its official website. We signed a contract with Interscope Records, the record company that also has Lady Gaga, and an international tour is very important, besides, Sabrina will have another surprise makeover" said Farjeat.

I don't have a clue what any of that says, I don't bother trying to learn languages that won't really help me find/keep a job (can't afford the time, my sister learned French, Spanish AND Latin, but she's never used them, since she's a MUSIC teacher!). but the part about her having "World's biggest Implants" is a complete lie. Sabrina rips off her customers & is a liar & fraud. It isn't a crime stealing from thieves. If a guy pays several grand to have his car fixed & the shop just puts bondo & primer over the rust spots, they can be sued. Besides the 'member-exclusive content' on her site is just a few low quality pics, no different than the FREE pics other sites have.

Nadine Jansen & Teddi Barrett otoh give several HIGH quality pics free per month!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:05:41 pm by Comrade Claus »

Yaiba One

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 281
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2011, 08:01:08 pm »
So a new video is up of her "new" implants.

Verdict: Garbage.

Low res... looks like it was taken on a razr cellphone.
All bandaged up. 
The size of these supposed "new" implants look to be the same size as when she supposedly went up to 5k a few years ago.
She stands there talking for half the vid.
Oh and through out the whole video her fucking web address is pasted right across the center of the video.
And one more thing: the video is embedded and can only be viewed on Safari and Chrome.... unless you know how to read source code, then it can be downloaded.  Piss poor attempt to keep it from being downloaded as far as I'm concerned.

Apparently, her issues with her content being pirated has caused her (and her web crew) to label everything in the most ridiculous fashion: Paste the address over the main portion of the content. 

NEWS FLASH: If something is gonna get pirated, it doesn't matter where the fuck you put the address.  Look at all the Beshine and PBD vids that end up on bittorrent or dailymotion.  Are the addresses removed?  Nope.

Seriously, the content and her deterrent to piracy is laughable.  $50 bucks for a glorified amateur site?  Never again.

Hopefully, this info will keep people from getting suckered in like I did.  I wish someone would've warned me before hand.   

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2011, 08:06:23 pm »
Speaking of pirates, I read that several hundred thousand people pirated Red Steel 2, rather than fork out  a measly 20 bucks! More pirate it than buy it.

Which is sad, cause it's a great game. (too abrupt an ending though, still badass though)

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #208 on: April 05, 2011, 10:03:31 pm »
I don't have a clue what any of that says, I don't bother trying to learn languages that won't really help me find/keep a job (can't afford the time, my sister learned French, Spanish AND Latin, but she's never used them, since she's a MUSIC teacher!). but the part about her having "World's biggest Implants" is a complete lie. Sabrina rips off her customers & is a liar & fraud. It isn't a crime stealing from thieves. If a guy pays several grand to have his car fixed & the shop just puts bondo & primer over the rust spots, they can be sued. Besides the 'member-exclusive content' on her site is just a few low quality pics, no different than the FREE pics other sites have.

Nadine Jansen & Teddi Barrett otoh give several HIGH quality pics free per month!

You do realize that the English translation was under each paragraph, right?

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2011, 09:05:27 pm »

You do realize that the English translation was under each paragraph, right?

Well I can only look at so much text before my vision blurs. Still it was sloppy english iirc anyway.

Tags: argentine