Author Topic: What's your Myer's Briggs Personality type?  (Read 21571 times)

lisalipgloss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 550
  • Raging Belle
Re: What's your Myer's Briggs Personality type?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2019, 03:00:59 pm »
I went from INTP to INTF. I thought it was kinda interesting, until I was turned down for a job I'd had two afternoons of intensive interviewing for, based on one question in a personality test. The question listed four negative attributes and I had to pick which one most applied to me. I chose one I could turn into a positive: stubbornness, which I'm not, for determined go-the-extra-mileness. They chose to believe I'm stubborn and would tell clients to go take a flying one.

So I read up on personality tests and they didn't come out well for recruitment.

https://www.salon.com/2004/09/29/personality_tests/
Curves are what the universe was built on.

Spherical

• Thank You
  • -Given: 156
  • -Receive: 131
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2019, 03:31:12 pm »
I went from INTP to INTF. I thought it was kinda interesting, until I was turned down for a job I'd had two afternoons of intensive interviewing for, based on one question in a personality test. The question listed four negative attributes and I had to pick which one most applied to me. I chose one I could turn into a positive: stubbornness, which I'm not, for determined go-the-extra-mileness. They chose to believe I'm stubborn and would tell clients to go take a flying one.

So I read up on personality tests and they didn't come out well for recruitment.

https://www.salon.com/2004/09/29/personality_tests/

You mean INFP not INTF?

BR/
ENFP (tests showed ENFP though I myself thought I was INFP. ENFP supposedly needs time alone though it's an Extrovert type).
I do not always comprehend bra sizes, but cc's speak clearly.

GBCeltaVigo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 944
  • -Receive: 2530
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2019, 03:55:42 pm »

INFJ

Introvert(78%)  iNtuitive(6%)  Feeling(3%)  Judging(19%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (6%)You have marginal or no preference of Feeling over Thinking (3%)You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (19%)

elpopelpo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2022, 05:20:42 pm »
ISTP The last company I worked at, we did an entire team building on Myers Briggs, and in particular how to deal with executives of different Myers Briggs type...  Quite interesting.

so, how did that go?
I can wank.

Tags: